Maybe its time for rafa to go ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby scouser 'til I die » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:06 pm

your all off your fucking nut. I cant believe u want the man out. he is and will be our best chance of ever being successful again. Name me someone else who could replace him?

Above all Rafa needs time to build a squad. he hasnt had the backing from the owners money wise imo and he wont get 40+ mil a season because the yanks are business men and do not just throw money about. The shite rafa had to sort out in the beginning of his managerial career here shows how a superb manager he is. he one the european cup with shite and you think the mans not up for the job. laughable. the squad needs tweakin no doubt but you have to give him another 2 seasons at least to sort out the rest of the shite that we need rid of. if nothing then then maybe we can then say maybe hes not up for bringing back the glory days. but to say it now, mid season when all this shite about the owners has happened shows me that these so called fans should fuck off and go support man u or some shite like that, because you arent true supporters. an absolute joke

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:11 pm

I think there is a split on here,

How many on here like me have stood in the Kop or at the ground when we won the league ?? Remmber how it felt.

well for 18 years we have not felt that, but we have felt what it is like to win other cups and now that feeling has become the norm.

I am not happy with that feeling, i need to feel what it was like to win the league again. To be the best team in England.

there are fans that could be as old as 25 that have never felt what it is like to win the league (based on how long it took them to get into football). for the winning the FA Cup and CL is enough.

sorry its not for me. i need see our club walk in front of the KOP with the now Premier league trophy in their hands and showing it to the kop.

and for that to happen i dont think Rafa is the man, he WILL bring us more CL Cup's and FA cup's but not the Premier league trophy.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:16 pm

lakes10 wrote:I think there is a split on here,

How many on here like me have stood in the Kop or at the ground when we won the league ?? Remmber how it felt.

well for 18 years we have not felt that, but we have felt what it is like to win other cups and now that feeling has become the norm.

I am not happy with that feeling, i need to feel what it was like to win the league again. To be the best team in England.

there are fans that could be as old as 25 that have never felt what it is like to win the league (based on how long it took them to get into football). for the winning the FA Cup and CL is enough.

sorry its not for me. i need see our club walk in front of the KOP with the now Premier league trophy in their hands and showing it to the kop.

and for that to happen i dont think Rafa is the man, he WILL bring us more CL Cup's and FA cup's but not the Premier league trophy.

Free anger management session!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:17 pm

See what i mean lakes obsession with the prem.
I was lucky to witness most of our league titles and Euro cups but not once have i ever called for Rafa to go just cause he hasnt brought us the league. As i said before i support LFC league or no league.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:18 pm

No sh.it Sherlock!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Free anger management session!

i will take one tonight.

i am not angry, this is just how i feel after 18 years.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:24 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

I was lucky to witness most of our league titles and Euro cups but not once have i ever called for Rafa to go just cause he hasnt brought us the league. As i said before i support LFC league or no league.

come on Nanny, you know what i feels like, the real Liverpool, teams wouls :censored: their pants for days before coming to play us at home.

their players would look ill coming onto the field.

We are Liverpool FC the league is our  "bread and butter" as Shanks said.

are you saying that Shanks was wrong??
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:24 pm

NANNY RED wrote:As i said before i support LFC league or no league.

As do we all on here (well at least most)....

Remember it's LFC not RBFC.

If you feel that Rafa is going to lead us to the promised land again, then I have no issue with that. If like me, you have doubts, then remember that it IS for LFC that the idea of a change is mooted.
ConnO'var

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:37 pm

lakes10 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

come on Nanny, you know what i feels like, the real Liverpool, teams wouls :censored: their pants for days before coming to play us at home.

their players would look ill coming onto the field.

We are Liverpool FC the league is our  "bread and butter" as Shanks said.

are you saying that Shanks was wrong??

If Everton were playing in my garden id pull the curtains! :D
'The problem with you son is that all your brains are in your head!'
I was the best manager in Britain because i was never devious or cheated anyone!I'd break my wifes legs if i played against her,but id never cheat!

The fans here are the greatest in the land.They know the game and they know what they want to see.The people on the Kop make you feel great -----Yet Humble!

Of course i didnt take my wife to see Rochdale as an anniversary present,it was her birthday!Would i have got married in the football season?Anyway it was Rochdale Reserves!

:buttrock

YNWA
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:46 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:As i said before i support LFC league or no league.

As do we all on here (well at least most)....

Remember it's LFC not RBFC.

If you feel that Rafa is going to lead us to the promised land again, then I have no issue with that. If like me, you have doubts, then remember that it IS for LFC that the idea of a change is mooted.

Understand completly Conn what you believe in and yes i do agree its not RBFC and i havnt got me rose tinted specs on now but in my heart i believe Rafa will do right by us . If im wrong then ill hold mr hands up and say so. But i cant see any other manager out there that i believe is better than Rafa .
I think even if Paisley or Dalglish was our manager now we would still be in the same boat and as redtrader said before we just seem to be going down hill and cant fathom why.

All the blame for this cannot surly be Benitez fault
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm not going to post my thoughts in this thread for fear of upsetting people.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I'm not going to post my thoughts in this thread for fear of upsetting people.

:D  I tried from abstaining aswell but my big mouth got the better of me
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Fight Fight Fight
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:00 pm

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:04 pm

We're not going to win the league whoever the manager is until we have sufficient funds to buy the players we need, so until then its academic.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion