Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:19 pm

The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:We're in turmoil and you try the 'getting one over' angle, it's pathetic.

You're actually happy that we lost because it further enhances your belief that Rafa will leave, and should leave.

Us underperforming is consistent with your desire for Rafa to leave, i.e. we underperform and you come out in fits of happiness 'yipee, now Rafa can go'.

Jesus.........u are such a drama queen....

Oh....The club is in a turmoil....lets blame the owners..whoooo
The world is coming to an end...Lets take the spaceship with tom cruise to jupitar...whooo...

Give me a break. Lets not blame the owners for everysh1t. Hicks has already backed rafa publicly...(i don't give a sh1t if it was genuine or not). So at least he made a effort....So why is the club in a turmoil....

This club will never ever be in a turmoil.... Worst come worst..LFC fans will come up with 500 million to buy this club..and you can be sure i will contribute my share. We have too many passionate fans (note..not rafa fans..but passionate LFC fans for that to happen)....

anyway you are boring me....so i am outta here..(ie....won't bother responding to you today)...

Turmoil, on the pitch, and off the pitch. I didn't say or intimate whatsoever the 'let's blame the owners' point.

I don't really consider you a fan anyway, you're happy when we lose because you have some deep-seated hatred for our manager, who you want out.

One compliments the other.

Damn straight, lad.

I've said a couple of times now - some people aren't thinking of Liverpool, they're simply allowing their dislike of Rafa overtake rational thought.

Sad b*stards that they are. :no

IF Rafa leaves maybe Lando can f.uck off on follow him to his next club.

The gay kunt obviously loves Rafa more than the club, at the end of the day. Rafa is loaded he wont be short of money or work, so dont worry about him, their will be much more worrying things that he'd be leaving behind at the club.

Well that deserves a card if Lando's got another.

give me a break...........all of a sudden you are lando's saviour....

wat kind of sick sh1t is going down in this forum nowadays...?

I mean this is supposed to be a family friendly forum right ?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Oh dear, Landos weasel is back dregging up $hit, ho hum!
66-1112520797

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Oh dear, Landos weasel is back dregging up $hit, ho hum!

Ho hum?

Peewee's line that was, your banned bum chum.
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:26 pm

It would be good for the peace of the forum this thread was locked.

Although my real reason for wanting it locked is that it's a Rafa should go thread  :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:28 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Ho hum?

So how is lando doing ? Did he cry a lot ? Well...i am sure you must have offerred your shoulder to him.....  :rasp
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:32 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Ho hum?

coming from Landos b.itch  :laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:35 pm

The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Ho hum?

So how is lando doing ? Did he cry a lot ? Well...i am sure you must have offerred your shoulder to him.....  :rasp

:talktothehand

Enough of this shiit.
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Consistent and frequent abusive conduct towards other members is not allowed and members guilty of continuous abusive conduct will be warned by the moderators.  Baiting other members to start arguments with you will not be tolerated and persistence with this will result in a posting suspension or a total ban.

Just one of the forum rules. Seems to have been forgotten.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Ho hum?

:talktothehand

Talk to the hand...not to the face ? :p

That's such a "HO" statement.....   :lookaround

Thats it.....better to get outta here before i puke.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Consistent and frequent abusive conduct towards other members is not allowed and members guilty of continuous abusive conduct will be warned by the moderators.  Baiting other members to start arguments with you will not be tolerated and persistence with this will result in a posting suspension or a total ban.

Just one of the forum rules. Seems to have been forgotten.

Ditto
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:44 pm

Can we stop all this please? Too many good posts with good points raised are being snowed under by all this petty squabling,

It's doing me head in...... and FFS it doesn't matter who started what.....

There'e enough BS and horrifying details going on with our club as it is..... Now's really not the time for us to tear into each other.
ConnO'var

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:19 pm

i'd take mourinho anyday or any manager is fine as long as there is IMPROVEMENT . Owners invest money into teams and they want to see improvement , not including the yanks . This season was supposed to be the season where we had the strongest squad and should be dominating , at the moment we're playing like a team fighting for relegation , 4 draws , 1 win ,1 loss , city are finally showing their true colours hanging on to a draw with derby , everton should be the biggest threat and tmr against sunderland i think , we need to stand up and be counted for , whack them 7 , possibly 8 nil , get the confidence baCK UP . Rafa this season i have to say has been his worst with his best ever squad , he has made bad buys during his time at liverpool , his tatics are shocking and weird at times , rotation was supposed to help later on but sadly we're sh!te now even though we have players rested , i won't elaborate big mick might awake , In rafa we trust , how long more can we go on saying that and just reminding and keeping the same manager based on past achievements
Last edited by Toffeehater on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion