Maybe its time for rafa to go ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:58 am

Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:I totally catagorically with every ounce of my very existance..DISAGREE!

So this is the way its gonna be ?

Fuc.king disgusted at the post and disgusted with the sheep...This is not LFC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7K4jH7NqUw

Go on Jonny boy!

Keep a close watch on your hearts,soon you may not have one!

then maybe ur the type of person that can't accept the truth , the truth hurts, open ur eyes mate we're 5th 12 points adrift from the leader and battling for 4th place , this is NOT LFC , LFC should be challenging for the premier league title but at the momnet 4th places seems like our best bet and only thing we can get this season. Chmapions league , i have faith in us and it would be a bonus

Then again lad maybe hes the type of person who just supports Liverpool Football club trophy or no trophy i support my team cause i love LFC of couse i want us to win things but id still be a red mate and love my team even if we were in division three cause they are the club i love but some fans lad actualy do support us with or with out the glory
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:59 am

metalhead wrote:so not taking our chances has to deal with Rafa not motivating the players? Players can be really motivated in a game but not take their chances because of their ability infront of goal. Kuyt can be motivated, but he may not score because his ability of not getting in the right places at the right time could make him not score any goals.

Who bought Kuyt ?
account deleted by request

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:59 am

I only see it this way, if you like the team winning the CL  and the Fa cup they keep Rafa, If you would like us to win the Pream then we should look for another Manager, but there is a problem with that, I have no idea who .

Rafa is one of the best CL managers there ever has been.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
metalhead wrote:Good post Bamaga, good arguement.

However, I still don't buy that Benitez "not great motivator" stuff! He is a great motivator, he has done that in the last 3 seasons or so in many games (mostly big games), hell the players even produced a superb comeback to qualify to the round of 16 this season in the champions league, it shows great deal of motivation doesn't it not? I'll agree with you that maybe some of the players are just fed up, and hence it may cause them not to get motivated. However, I'll assess Rafa Benitez's season till the end because we are still in 2 trophies and we may end up winning them both and getting 4th place, who knows? :D

Let me ask this though, would mourinho win us the title in his first season though? I have my doubts, I don't think he will be able to win it, one of the main reason he fought with Roman because he wouldn't give him any money to get some quality players, so I don't think it will be any different if he came here.

We're 2 different teams in the premier league and the champions league , in the champions league , the champions league is matter of what 12 games from qualifying stages to the final , the premier league is 38 games !!

What about games in the premiership in the last 3 seasons we went 1-0 down but ended up winning the game, shows great deal of motivation, especially in Rafa's first season when basically Liverpool were called king of comebacks in both competitions.

hmm , how many times does that happen?? , how many times as our inability to tkae chances costed us this season??

We have many seasons ahead!If you want instant glory go and support UTD

Rome was not built in a day! :;):

How many seasons u wanna wait? assuming rafa gets us nothing this season and he has one more and also we don't get anything , so what do we do then ?? keep a manager just beacuse of 1 night of European supremacy  ? Now u're questioning my loyalty ?? If i wanted to support united , i would not be here talking abt tthis , open ur eyes and look , THERE IS A PROBLEM , stop acting as though all is well
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:01 pm

metalhead wrote:Let me ask this though, would mourinho win us the title in his first season though? I have my doubts, I don't think he will be able to win it, one of the main reason he fought with Roman because he wouldn't give him any money to get some quality players, so I don't think it will be any different if he came here.

Rafa doesnt have the players to win the league, so Maureen wouldnt get league winning performances out of them either. The only way we are going to win the league is to stop buying journeymen and start buying top talent regardless of who the manager is.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:03 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:I totally catagorically with every ounce of my very existance..DISAGREE!

Go on Jonny boy!

then maybe ur the type of person that can't accept the truth , the truth hurts, open ur eyes mate we're 5th 12 points adrift from the leader and battling for 4th place , this is NOT LFC , LFC should be challenging for the premier league title but at the momnet 4th places seems like our best bet and only thing we can get this season. Chmapions league , i have faith in us and it would be a bonus

Then again lad maybe hes the type of person who just supports Liverpool Football club trophy or no trophy i support my team cause i love LFC of couse i want us to win things but id still be a red mate and love my team even if we were in division three cause they are the club i love but some fans lad actualy do support us with or with out the glory

nanny i don't mind us not winning silverware but look here , ask urself yes u love the club and so do i , but it's time liverpool stand up and end that 18 year curse of us not winning the league title , Don't u think players like stevie and carra haven given their heart and sole for this club and its only fair if they get a premier league title back? Stevie turned his back on top clubs to stay with us , saying that he loved this club dearly and would play till the end of his career , he has also kmade it known that the premier title is what he wants to lift the most , the medal which he wants the most
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:04 pm

metalhead wrote:so not taking our chances has to deal with Rafa not motivating the players? Players can be really motivated in a game but not take their chances because of their ability infront of goal. Kuyt can be motivated, but he may not score because his ability of not getting in the right places at the right time could make him not score any goals.

why did pako leave? because of rafa's stubbornness right?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:08 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Go on Jonny boy!

Yeah then maybe your the type of person that listens to one radio interveiw and thinks all is rosy!

Go and fu.ck sheep!

Open your eyes and look at the broader picture,what has been done to Rafa is bang out of order and i for one stand behind the man with upmost respect and admiration!
He has spoken once about transfers and since then held a dignified silence when it was easy to speak out!

The most respectful man at LFC since Shankly,his conduct can not be faulted.2 out of 3 C/L finals is not bad either!

Rafa knows the LFC way!

When did i say its rosy , i know the owners have been slating rafa ,  well u come on here and refuse to look at other views and when some1 gives another view different from ur's u curse at time . Wow u must really be mature , yes rafa has gotten us 2/3 champions league finals but look at our position in the league , so everytime we drop pints or some1 talks abt maybe its time for rafa to go , u gonna remind them of past achievements? we may be doing well in the european front or in cup competitions but in the league , we're still back where we were 4 years back , not much improvement and  we can't keep thinking that we are always gonna get that champions league spot , the league is improving compared to 10 years back , no longer are the top 4 so much more superior , now e are being challenged by the likes of villa , city , everton , the competition is getting stiffer

This  season has been an absolute fu.cking circus lad!

We cannot judge any one,not Rafa not the players!The only thing progressive for LFC this season is that we know that we have 2 idiots in charge..FACT!

I knew this would happen..Tom Hicks gives one carefully spoken interveiw and Wan.kers like you listen and turn on Rafa! :no
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:09 pm

s@int wrote:
Let me ask this though, would mourinho win us the title in his first season though

A better question might be will Benitez win us the title?

I don't believe are players are as bad as they have been playing, and I don't believe we are as far away from challenging as some seem to think, but we need them to start playing to their full potential, and I am no longer sure Rafa will ever get them to do that in the league.

I don't think we have the players capable to challenging the title mate. Yes we have good players, but some of them are not good enough to play for Liverpool. Lets take our strikers for example, we have 1 out 4 who is more than good enough for Liverpool. The other 3 are either not Liverpool material or just squad players (Crouch or Kuyt) who aren't fit to play every week. Plus, our backline still looks shaky (ok, agger's injury, the sooner he gets back the better it becomes). We need another left back, who isn't injury prone and very good defencively and going forward (I really like aurelio, but too injury prone, unless he consistanly stays fit and healthy then left back is covered).

Benitez has potential to win us the title, it depends on him though, weather he signs the right players and stops overrotating.

I still don't think Mourinho would win us the title quickly, maybe in 2 or 3 years of his tenure, when he builds his own team in his own way.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:11 pm

s@int wrote:

Who bought Kuyt ?

Benitez bought kuyt

I'm proving a point of motivation that is all, a player can be motivated but can be cr@p at the same time. Thats why Benitez's signings has been a let down.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Toffeehater wrote:

what does pako have to do with anything regarding my post?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Go on Jonny boy!

Yeah then maybe your the type of person that listens to one radio interveiw and thinks all is rosy!

Go and fu.ck sheep!

Open your eyes and look at the broader picture,what has been done to Rafa is bang out of order and i for one stand behind the man with upmost respect and admiration!
He has spoken once about transfers and since then held a dignified silence when it was easy to speak out!

The most respectful man at LFC since Shankly,his conduct can not be faulted.2 out of 3 C/L finals is not bad either!

Rafa knows the LFC way!

When did i say its rosy , i know the owners have been slating rafa ,  well u come on here and refuse to look at other views and when some1 gives another view different from ur's u curse at time . Wow u must really be mature , yes rafa has gotten us 2/3 champions league finals but look at our position in the league , so everytime we drop pints or some1 talks abt maybe its time for rafa to go , u gonna remind them of past achievements? we may be doing well in the european front or in cup competitions but in the league , we're still back where we were 4 years back , not much improvement and  we can't keep thinking that we are always gonna get that champions league spot , the league is improving compared to 10 years back , no longer are the top 4 so much more superior , now e are being challenged by the likes of villa , city , everton , the competition is getting stiffer

We cannot judge any one,not Rafa not the players!The only thing progressive for LFC this season is that we know that we have 2 idiots in charge..FACT!

I knew this would happen..Tom Hicks gives one carefully spoken interveiw and Wan.kers like you listen and turn on Rafa! :no

come on Lad Rafa has a lot to do with why we are so off the pace in the prem., instead of buying some of the players he did he could have spent it on others. some of his buys last year are not looking so good, and what is it with buying all the young kids.....he should be looking at the first team first.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Go on Jonny boy!

Go and fu.ck sheep!

Rafa knows the LFC way!

listen mate my judgment has nothing to do with tom hicks or george gillet , my judgements are based on results , what i have seen happening in games , based on our performance , Yes we have too idiots in charge
Look if this discussion is getting too intense , lets leave it at here

We can argue till the cows come home but for a fact , the only 2 people who decide whether rafa stays or go are the 2 owners
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:17 pm

metalhead wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

what does pako have to do with anything regarding my post?

rafa has no number 2 to work with the players and lets face it , we have been off key from the time that pako has left . Pako was the one man who used to work with the players in training closely and moniter them and get back to rafa , he use to advise rafa , but now rafa looks lost on his own
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Go on Jonny boy!

Well said Nanny!

Scum on here turn my gut at times..one fuc.king interveiw from a briefed yank and they turn on Rafa like a pack of wolves!

True colours always show in the end!
All they want is glory,respect,the way its done matters nothing now to so called fans!
Yeah just get Rafa out and buy a better manager now we have money.....Some things are more important than a pound sign,dignity and respect cannot be bought!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion