Maybe its time for rafa to go ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby agoodmentality » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:04 pm

I said on the night we won the Champions League that Rafa sould leave now, and stay a Legend ,
because I could'nt see it getting any better than THAT night, 

SADLEY i think i was right.
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:07 pm

agoodmentality wrote:I said on the night we won the Champions League that Rafa sould leave now, and stay a Legend ,

Ironically, a good mentality that ain't.  :D
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:07 pm

agoodmentality wrote:I said on the night we won the Champions League that Rafa sould leave now, and stay a Legend ,

What are you like  :sleep
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby agoodmentality » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:34 pm

I have been one of Rafas biggest supporters, and was desperate for him to get funds for squad building last summer.
Now I think no matter which players we get, we'll still play the same.
I now don't think we can win the Prem, (with the players we have) playing Rafa's style.

I was reading a Ryan Babel interview in which he was saying "..i give my full back, FULL defensive cover...."
I've said it before and I'll say it again , Tierry Henry at Juve! wasted.

If a player knows he is going to play a set amount of games this season in a rotation system, why would you worry about losing your place in the team?
If you know your in a rotation system you know ur gonna play?

i'm just :censored: off and looking for answers
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby bigmick » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:04 am

Well while we stumble from one defeat to another, the owners if they have any sense at all are going to wait until the end of the season. Goodness only knows how far behind we'll be by then, and I wonder just how many fans will cry 'foul' if they pull the trigger on the manager if we limp into sixth place. As is almost always the case, those who shout the loudest do so because their argument is very weak. The debate visa vis Rafa's future is entirely consistent with that phenomenon. Meanwhile, the bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip continues.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:11 am

bigmick wrote:Well while we stumble from one defeat to another, the owners if they have any sense at all are going to wait until the end of the season. Goodness only knows how far behind we'll be by then, and I wonder just how many fans will cry 'foul' if they pull the trigger on the manager if we limp into sixth place. As is almost always the case, those who shout the loudest do so because their argument is very weak. The debate visa vis Rafa's future is entirely consistent with that phenomenon. Meanwhile, the bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip continues.

Then again, we might finish 4th, 10 points clear of 5th.

Ever the optimist I see?

And I really don't care for this current trend to belittle those of us with a backbone, who refuse to throw in the towel just because things aren't currently going Liverpool's way.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:We're in turmoil and you try the 'getting one over' angle, it's pathetic.

You're actually happy that we lost because it further enhances your belief that Rafa will leave, and should leave.

Us underperforming is consistent with your desire for Rafa to leave, i.e. we underperform and you come out in fits of happiness 'yipee, now Rafa can go'.

Jesus.........u are such a drama queen....

Oh....The club is in a turmoil....lets blame the owners..whoooo
The world is coming to an end...Lets take the spaceship with tom cruise to jupitar...whooo...

Give me a break. Lets not blame the owners for everysh1t. Hicks has already backed rafa publicly...(i don't give a sh1t if it was genuine or not). So at least he made a effort....So why is the club in a turmoil....

This club will never ever be in a turmoil.... Worst come worst..LFC fans will come up with 500 million to buy this club..and you can be sure i will contribute my share. We have too many passionate fans (note..not rafa fans..but passionate LFC fans for that to happen)....

anyway you are boring me....so i am outta here..(ie....won't bother responding to you today)...

Turmoil, on the pitch, and off the pitch. I didn't say or intimate whatsoever the 'let's blame the owners' point.

I don't really consider you a fan anyway, you're happy when we lose because you have some deep-seated hatred for our manager, who you want out.

One compliments the other.

Damn straight, lad.

I've said a couple of times now - some people aren't thinking of Liverpool, they're simply allowing their dislike of Rafa overtake rational thought.

Sad b*stards that they are. :no

IF Rafa leaves maybe Lando can f.uck off on follow him to his next club.

The gay kunt obviously loves Rafa more than the club, at the end of the day. Rafa is loaded he wont be short of money or work, so dont worry about him, their will be much more worrying things that he'd be leaving behind at the club.

Well that deserves a card if Lando's got another.

give me a break...........all of a sudden you are lando's saviour....

wat kind of sick sh1t is going down in this forum nowadays...?

I mean this is supposed to be a family friendly forum right ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 am

The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:We're in turmoil and you try the 'getting one over' angle, it's pathetic.

You're actually happy that we lost because it further enhances your belief that Rafa will leave, and should leave.

Us underperforming is consistent with your desire for Rafa to leave, i.e. we underperform and you come out in fits of happiness 'yipee, now Rafa can go'.

The world is coming to an end...Lets take the spaceship with tom cruise to jupitar...whooo...

Give me a break. Lets not blame the owners for everysh1t. Hicks has already backed rafa publicly...(i don't give a sh1t if it was genuine or not). So at least he made a effort....So why is the club in a turmoil....

This club will never ever be in a turmoil.... Worst come worst..LFC fans will come up with 500 million to buy this club..and you can be sure i will contribute my share. We have too many passionate fans (note..not rafa fans..but passionate LFC fans for that to happen)....

anyway you are boring me....so i am outta here..(ie....won't bother responding to you today)...

Turmoil, on the pitch, and off the pitch. I didn't say or intimate whatsoever the 'let's blame the owners' point.

I don't really consider you a fan anyway, you're happy when we lose because you have some deep-seated hatred for our manager, who you want out.

Damn straight, lad.

I've said a couple of times now - some people aren't thinking of Liverpool, they're simply allowing their dislike of Rafa overtake rational thought.

The gay kunt obviously loves Rafa more than the club, at the end of the day. Rafa is loaded he wont be short of money or work, so dont worry about him, their will be much more worrying things that he'd be leaving behind at the club.

Oh yes - I'm so much worse than the example set by your hero, and serial masturbatory object "The Rock".

It is kinda funny when you think about it - you can glorify fighting, but you can't swear.

:D

Pathetic really.

Shall I just give you my address so you can watch me sleep, too?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 am

LFC2007 is a sh.it stirrer
66-1112520797

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:42 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Damn straight, lad.

Oh yes - I'm so much worse than the example set by your hero, and serial masturbatory object "The Rock".

It is kinda funny when you think about it - you can glorify fighting, but you can't swear.

Pathetic really.

Shall I just give you my address so you can watch me sleep, too?

So that turns you on......having guys....watching you sleep ?

Jesus christ...you are indeed a sick freak.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:43 am

Bamaga man wrote:LFC2007 is a sh.it stirrer

take that reformed as well  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:47 am

dawson99 wrote:

:laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:13 am

dawson99 wrote:

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Sabre wrote:That was a penalty :D

Come on lads, don't wave for cards, this is England.

Exactly But LFC's an Italian ballerina  :laugh:

A touch of genius.
LFC2007

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Cant talk football really can you
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion