Maybe its time for rafa to go ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:We're in turmoil and you try the 'getting one over' angle, it's pathetic.

You're actually happy that we lost because it further enhances your belief that Rafa will leave, and should leave.

Us underperforming is consistent with your desire for Rafa to leave, i.e. we underperform and you come out in fits of happiness 'yipee, now Rafa can go'.

Jesus.........u are such a drama queen....

Oh....The club is in a turmoil....lets blame the owners..whoooo
The world is coming to an end...Lets take the spaceship with tom cruise to jupitar...whooo...

Give me a break. Lets not blame the owners for everysh1t. Hicks has already backed rafa publicly...(i don't give a sh1t if it was genuine or not). So at least he made a effort....So why is the club in a turmoil....

This club will never ever be in a turmoil.... Worst come worst..LFC fans will come up with 500 million to buy this club..and you can be sure i will contribute my share. We have too many passionate fans (note..not rafa fans..but passionate LFC fans for that to happen)....

anyway you are boring me....so i am outta here..(ie....won't bother responding to you today)...

Turmoil, on the pitch, and off the pitch. I didn't say or intimate whatsoever the 'let's blame the owners' point.

I don't really consider you a fan anyway, you're happy when we lose because you have some deep-seated hatred for our manager, who you want out.

One compliments the other.

Damn straight, lad.

I've said a couple of times now - some people aren't thinking of Liverpool, they're simply allowing their dislike of Rafa overtake rational thought.

Sad b*stards that they are. :no

IF Rafa leaves maybe Lando can f.uck off on follow him to his next club.

The gay kunt obviously loves Rafa more than the club, at the end of the day. Rafa is loaded he wont be short of money or work, so dont worry about him, their will be much more worrying things that he'd be leaving behind at the club.

You're a sad little runt, aren't you?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:22 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:I'm not asking for him to get carded specifically, but if Lando gets carded again, I shouldn't see why Bamaga shouldn't also?

He's called Bob a :censored:, me a pr.ick, and now he's having a go at Lando again.

or just remove Lando's latest one.

I don't know what Lando got carded for so I can't comment on it. I got told off for commenting on Bamaga's   :D  So expect a PM from the MODs shortly.

If you're gonna try and wind the guy up don't be surprised if he reacts ffs!

Some people complained that Peewee was wound up by others, those same people are now trying to wind up Lando.

I'll leave it at that.

What have I got to do with Lando's card? I was told off for commenting on Bamagas CARD, not for something Bamaga said!
account deleted by request

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 pm

off topic, but i love it when landos get his pennies worth, he deserves everything he gets, dont forget people hes the one that spouts all the sh1t about mucus filled scrotums and all that boring :censored:, i just love it when he has a taste of his own medicine,   gay kunt i love it :P
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Red wrote:off topic, but i love it when landos get his pennies worth, he deserves everything he gets, dont forget people hes the one that spouts all the sh1t about mucus filled scrotums and all that boring :censored:, i just love it when he has a taste of his own medicine,   gay kunt i love it :P

You're a disease pal.

I think you WANT me to be gay, so your sordid fantasies hold more weight in your warped little mind.

Quick - there's a bus coming - go and run under it, thus solving one of the World's problems.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:06 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:We're in turmoil and you try the 'getting one over' angle, it's pathetic.

You're actually happy that we lost because it further enhances your belief that Rafa will leave, and should leave.

Us underperforming is consistent with your desire for Rafa to leave, i.e. we underperform and you come out in fits of happiness 'yipee, now Rafa can go'.

The world is coming to an end...Lets take the spaceship with tom cruise to jupitar...whooo...

Give me a break. Lets not blame the owners for everysh1t. Hicks has already backed rafa publicly...(i don't give a sh1t if it was genuine or not). So at least he made a effort....So why is the club in a turmoil....

This club will never ever be in a turmoil.... Worst come worst..LFC fans will come up with 500 million to buy this club..and you can be sure i will contribute my share. We have too many passionate fans (note..not rafa fans..but passionate LFC fans for that to happen)....

anyway you are boring me....so i am outta here..(ie....won't bother responding to you today)...

Turmoil, on the pitch, and off the pitch. I didn't say or intimate whatsoever the 'let's blame the owners' point.

I don't really consider you a fan anyway, you're happy when we lose because you have some deep-seated hatred for our manager, who you want out.

Damn straight, lad.

I've said a couple of times now - some people aren't thinking of Liverpool, they're simply allowing their dislike of Rafa overtake rational thought.

The gay kunt obviously loves Rafa more than the club, at the end of the day. Rafa is loaded he wont be short of money or work, so dont worry about him, their will be much more worrying things that he'd be leaving behind at the club.

Well that deserves a card if Lando's got another.

Who the f.uck do you think you are, apart from a WUM of course.
66-1112520797

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Damn straight, lad.

Well that deserves a card if Lando's got another.

Who the f.uck do you think you are, apart from a WUM of course.

:laugh:
LFC2007

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Why the fu.ck do you feel the need to butt into things hey ? Cant talk football really can you, you talk about spelling, and facts etc but not really football.

Your a sad little ****
66-1112520797

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:12 pm

jedwards wrote:
club_Levis wrote:
jedwards wrote::angry: :(

I do not think that Benitez is a top class manager, despite his past cup competitions achievement for LFC over the past four seasons, but he had failed miserably in getting close to the top three clubs in premier league, and I can not see any sign that it will alter this while LFC is still under the management of Benitez, simply because he is not an attacking minded manager, he is a very negative tactician, and he believe in acquiring too many average players in his squad, but regrettably he pays top money for them, and even the players he acquire for free are very average too, the likes of Voronin. His team selection is very lousy, he lacks motivation, unable to develop players with good potential, just take a look at what happened to Sissoko, when he arrived at LFC, he had a lot of potential to be a top class player, but two years under Benitez, he lost his confidence totally, his passing, scoring, and overall game never improved, and Sissoko is one of many players come and gone, Gonzales, Morientes, etc, LFC paid a lot of money for those players, with little exchange in return!!.

We are in decline since last season, where, we ended empty handed, with big margin of points behind league leaders, and this season is even worse, dropping points like hot cakes whether it is at home or away, we could not win any games against the top three, we even can not consolidate the fourth spot, I think it is beyond us now!!!! Benitez has lost the plot totally, from the start of the season, when we lost "Paco", I do not think that Benitez getting the respect of the players anymore, the players moral, confidence, and their sprit is very low, how do you expect some of the good players to respect him and obey his commands, when he selects a very average players and under achievers ahead decent players in squad, he opted to select always Voronin (when he is fit) the useless Kuyt, Aurelio, and the under achiever Kewell, ahead of Crouch, Babel, Alonso, and Leiva on weekly basis, for the sake of his stupid made mark rotation system. He is the only manager of the top six clubs does that, but he failed to claim the first spot, not even the second, by applying his stupid system, it become laughable among football World, it hides no logic behind his clever trick!!!. Totally stupid !!!!

Any top class manager is not judged on his initial successes, but on his ability to maintaining and achieving more successes and acclaim the top price and that is by wining the title, Houllier did the same, won three or four trophies in couple of seasons, and he thought he was God, or rather we the fans made him feel that, but after that he dragged the club down, Benitez is no differ, working very hard on the same path, Both those two foreign managers have dropped LFC standards and turn it to a very med. table club, wasted so much money with a little returns. The LFC should go back and appoint a manager from the old Liverpool players, and get this club to its basic in practising the old Liverpool methods that, and it had brought us successes, and bring back the real passion, and metal of Liverpool Football Club of Old, that our the club is so desperately needs now, because under Houllier and Benitez we have lost our tradition and direction.

Spot on..sadly you will still get some of the fans blaming all this on the Americans..Laughable indeed.Id say thanks for the European Glory Rafa and you can now pack and go.

Yes, I agree the American owners are no angels, but Benitez takes the full blame for his awful signing of many bad players, and bad and awful overall  of team & club management. Those are the players he acquired and said they are top class players, he is a bad judge of many players and his policy is TRY & ERROR!!, and waste more of the LFC money, he is no top class manager!!.

My God, why do I bother? No top class manager? He's won the CL and got to another final and should have won that too. Aye, so that makes him in the same league as Allardyce, Curbishley, McLaren.Yep. It does indeed.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:12 pm

That was a penalty :D

Come on lads, don't wave for cards, this is England.

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Why the fu.ck do you feel the need to butt into things hey ? Cant talk football really can you, you talk about spelling, and facts etc but not really football.

Your a sad little ****

Wriggled  :D
LFC2007

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:15 pm

Sabre wrote:That was a penalty :D

Exactly But LFC's an Italian ballerina  :laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm

All in not well in the land of Liverpool FC. Even the forum boards are f*cked up!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Sabre wrote:That was a penalty :D

At least Sabre got my joke  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Scottbot » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 pm

LittleHobo wrote:i think the liverpool fans are becoming too soft

here is the only fact that matters because we cant have them nasty mancs beating our league championship wins record

1. rafa has been here 4 years and we have as yet NOT challenged for the title

how many more years do the fans think this is acceptable?

also his record against his main rivals (utd, chelsea, arsenal) in the league is simply not good enough

Complete B.S. The Liverpool fans haven't gone soft. They've always been patient and supportive of EVERY manager this club has ever had. This starts with the Scouse fans and the culture as spread to LFC fans all over the country. It's called THE LIVERPOOL WAY.

Now, like most of us, i've lost a lot of confidence in the manager. I'm not stupid enough to think that our form this season is all down to the two clowns and the maelstrom of media hype and discontent they have brought down on the club. I can see that players we used to rely on have had their confidence shot to pieces. I can see it's ridiculous for a player like Peter Crouch to sit on the bench for 90 minutes while a player like Dirk Kuyt runs around like a headless chicken. A small part of me, the panicky part, says maybe we should make a change now, bring a new man in, make sure of that 4th spot because (thanks to our new owners) we are FU...C..K...E...D if we don't get it.

BUT I will continue to SUPPORT the manager for the duration of the season. I will see how things pan out, i haven't given up hope of winning the Fa Cup or the Champions League this season, i realise we need to perform in the big away games against the mancs, Arsenal and Chelsea and i certainly still expect us to achieve that 4th place minimum. I will continue to support him and i will do this because i am still VERY grateful for what the Manager has done for the club up untill now. I haven't forgotten how great i felt on May 25th 2005 (the best night of my life and i wasn't even there) and i'll never forget sitting in the mainstand for the magical nights against Barcelona and Chelsea during last season's memorable run to the European Cup Final. I've never experienced anything like the atmosphere against Chelsea at Anfield that night (i didn't go in 2005) and i wonder if i ever will again, but it will live with me forever. We hadn't had nights like that at Anfield for many a year untill Benitez came to the club, Houllier had his moments and the UEFA Cup game with Roma is written in Liverpool folk-lore now but i doubt it compared to a Champions League Semi-Final. That is why i will continue to SUPPORT the manager despite what my head says. And that is why the fans at Anfield don't turn up with banners saying 'Rafa Out', that's why they don't boo the players all game and it's why they still continue to SUPPORT the manager. Liverpool fans haven't gone soft, they are same as they've always been.
Last edited by Scottbot on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Scottbot wrote:
LittleHobo wrote:i think the liverpool fans are becoming too soft

here is the only fact that matters because we cant have them nasty mancs beating our league championship wins record

1. rafa has been here 4 years and we have as yet NOT challenged for the title

how many more years do the fans think this is acceptable?

also his record against his main rivals (utd, chelsea, arsenal) in the league is simply not good enough

Complete B.S. The Liverpool fans haven't gone soft. They've always been patient and supportive of EVERY manager this club has ever had. This starts with the Scouse fans and the culture as spread to LFC fans all over the country. It's called THE LIVERPOOL WAY.

Now, like most of us, i've lost a lot of confidence in the manager. I'm not stupid enough to think that our form this season is all down to the two clowns and the maelstrom of media hype and discontent they have brought down on the club. I can see that players we used to rely on have had their confidence shot to pieces. I can see it's ridiculous for a player like Peter Crouch to sit on the bench for 90 minutes while a player like Dirk Kuyt runs around like a headless chicken. A small part of me, the panicky part, says maybe we should make a change now, bring a new man in, make sure of that 4th spot because (thanks to our new owners) we are FU...C..K...E...D if we don't get it.

BUT I will continue to SUPPORT the manager for the duration of the season. I will see how things pan out, i haven't given up hope of winning the Fa Cup or the Champions League this season, i realise we need to perform in the big away games against the mancs, Arsenal and Chelsea and i certainly still expect us to achieve that 4th place minimum. I will continue to support him and i will do this because i am still VERY grateful for what the Manager has done for the club up untill now. I haven't forgotten how great i felt on May 25th 2005 (the best night of my life and i wasn't even there) and i'll never forget sitting in the mainstand for the magical nights against Barcelona and Chelsea during last season's memorable run to the European Cup Final. I've never experienced anything like the atmosphere against Chelsea at Anfield that night (i didn't go in 2005) and i wonder if i ever will again, but it will live with me forever. We hadn't had nights like that at Anfield for many a year untill Benitez came to the club, Houllier had his moments and the UEFA Cup game with Roma is written in Liverpool folk-lore now but i doubt it compared to a Champions League Semi-Final. That is why i will continue to SUPPORT the manager despite what my head says. And that is why the fans at Anfield don't turn up with banners saying 'Rafa Out', that's why they don't boo the players all game and it's why they still continue to SUPPORT the manager. Liverpool fans haven't gone soft, they are same as they've always been.

Absolutly Top Post Scott
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion