Maybe its time for rafa to go ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:39 am

Time to go?? abso-fuk!n-lutely

Its time for this firkin thread to go

I find it hard to believe that at a time like this when the club we love is facing such a threat from these yank numpty parasites, milking us for all they can. What are some doing---attacking one of their own ,cos make no mistake that's what Rafa is. he epitomizes much that is great about the club , is a total gentleman and has always our welfare before his own, showing total commitment to the club. If this were not the case he would have run off to MADRID and managed one of the top sides in the world with history ,money, not to mention the weather , and all in his home nation!!  Lets face it not many would put up with the sh!t that Rafa has this year; most would be long gone but not him. He genuinely loves it here, the club , the people ,the city, and has said so on many occasions.
Some of you question his managerial abilities but his C.V speaks for itself (cl, fa ,uefa la liga, cl final )
This doesn't just appear on your C.V for being a good manager it takes more than that you need to be a GREAT MANAGER
The only thing missing is the premier and given time that WILL be tagged onto the end of his C.V. But the premier league is in my opinion the hardest league in the world to win and even being  a great manager is not enough . All the pieces have to come together at the same time just to be in with a shout---- the manager, the players, the backing and financial support of the owners, along with few injuries to key players etc etc and a little  lady luck,,, a penalty given here ,one denied there, "hes hit the post" it all adds up.
Some of these key pieces have been missing from our campaign this season but the manager is not one, IF this current situation regarding HICKS can be resolved so that we have men with real cash money and good intentions at the helm will we win the premier next season?? who knows -- but one thing is certain we will have a better chance than most with RAFA a man who has always shown his loyalty to LIVERPOOL , even after all he has gone through this year, is it not time we showed just a little loyalty in return guys ??
nobybob

Postby Bammo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 am

I think you need to start a "Maybe it's time for the Maybe it's time for Rafa to go? thread to go?" :D
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:09 am

Bammo wrote:

I think you need to start a "Maybe it's time for the Maybe it's time for Rafa to go? thread to go?" :D

LOL is right
              I hear all this "no one is bigger than the club" and yeh ok BUT i dunno to me RAFA is an integral part of the club, ans so when people say rafa must go now it hurts, but it hurts all the more when its fellow fans who have gone through it all with rafa the good and the bad- then it really seems like a stab in the back
nobybob

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:15 am

Agreed from now on can we please stick to the bitching about hicks threads rather than something remotely related to football? tut....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:34 am

Kharhaz wrote:

Agreed from now on can we please stick to the bitching about hicks threads rather than something remotely related to football? tut....

I have no problem with discussing football, players , tactics, RAFA  etc what does wind me up is that in the current situation it was the Rafa out thread that got started first!! Not the one about that Kunt who wants all he can take from us, no it was the Rafa one how sad says it all really.

you know what in a way i hope Rafa does fu..ck off cos he deserves much more than this.
nobybob

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:39 am

nobybob wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

I have no problem with discussing football, players , tactics, RAFA  etc what does wind me up is that in the current situation it was the Rafa out thread that got started first!! Not the one about that Kunt who wants all he can take from us, no it was the Rafa one how sad says it all really.

you know what in a way i hope Rafa does fu..ck off cos he deserves much more than this.

Does the rafa, gillett and hicks thread not exist? and was that before this one?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:50 am

Kharhaz wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Does the rafa, gillett and hicks thread not exist? and was that before this one?

yes it does ,and yes it was , but as you say its the RAFA gillette , and hicks thread not the-- should the yanks go now thread
nobybob

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:53 am

nobybob wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

yes it does ,and yes it was , but as you say its the RAFA gillette , and hicks thread not the-- should the yanks go now thread

And does that have bitching about hicks in it? See where im going with this?
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:02 am

And does that have bitching about hicks in it? See where im going with this?

Yes of course i do but title of the thread  seems like an invite -hunting season on rafa is open.
i dont even have a problem some taking the view that rafa should go they are entitled to their opinion  but it must be a matter of priorities, surley even the most anti rafa here realise that the real threat to our club is hicks and co. They put our clubs very existence in doubt once their gone then lets have our debates on should rafa stay or go.
nobybob

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:06 am

But this thread is based on rafas performance as a manager, especially in the league and how disappointed we all are that we are performing below par in many games. Sure I understand the anger towards the owners but I also understand how frustrated many are with our performances. Everyone has a view on many things, and the fact that we have those that agree and disagree makes it more interesting. I really would like to get back to chatting sh@t about football !
Last edited by Kharhaz on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:09 am

I really would like to get back to chatting sh@t about football !

i think we all would mate
nobybob

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 am

No Champions League qualification = Probable sacking.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:20 am

No Champions League qualification = Probable sacking.

no they wont do anything now till the end of the season , they cant not after giving him their backing so recently. saying that it would not surprise me if rafa walked
nobybob

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:20 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:No Champions League qualification = Probable sacking.

If hes not sacked then last chance saloon surely and the pressure on him then would be enormous.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:39 am

Kharhaz wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:No Champions League qualification = Probable sacking.

If hes not sacked then last chance saloon surely and the pressure on him then would be enormous.

Any pressure would be pressure he puts on himself because as prieviously stated i dont think hicks would sack him so soon after his recent full support stament. i also dont believe that fans who were singing RAFA, last  week would want his head for a loss to a team such as INTER in a competition that rafa has got us into the final of twice recently, that would be madness
nobybob

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion