Maureen sticking his nose in.. again! - But does he have a point?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:11 pm

I would ask Maureen how on earth did your super multi million pound side get whopped by Real Betis's B TEAM? :p

Now they gotta sweat it out to make it into the next stage of the CL.

Why oh why did you not prepare better Mrs Maureen?
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:23 pm

Garymac wrote:I cant believe there is still liverpool supporters who listen to him, He is speaking about Newcastle and Owen, solely and is he not right that we waited till the last minute to try and get Owen (which in my opinion we should have never got involved in the 1st place cos he stung us big time Owen then came crawling back when his madrid move went t!ts up, but theres no doubt any team would want him at there club, he will score goals, simple as).

He mentions Liverpool once, hes not exactly sticking his nose in, he is a manager in the prem and he has probably been asked about the owen transfer in an interview, and jesus people on here must know how hard it is to mention Liverpool when the name Owen is mentioned......Some people on here are getting mourinho obsessed and buys into all his bullsh!t, well if you dont like what he says, dont listen, just like the rest of the country who knows he talks sh!te (except for the time he said 99.9 liverpool fans thought liverpool were through, in fact he was wrong, it was a 100%!!!).

on the kuyt issue id wouldnt mind losing one of are strikers for us, but im still tempeted by Berbatov, hes a quality player.

ANd to answer your 3 questions
1. No
2. No
3. Theres not a striker at are club at the moment who has proved themselves in the premiership, id like us to get a premiership striker and im still convinced if Robbie Keane played for someone like us hed get 20 goals a season, if the bluesh!te get him for 3 mil, it will be a fu.ckin steal, id personally love to see him here.

He blatantly criticises Rafa for waiting last minute to make signings.
If he wants to commend Newcastle for signing him then fair enough but for what reason does he need to mention our interest in the transfer and criticise rafa ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:41 pm

Yes he does critisize rafa, to get a rise out of supporters, its a game to him lad, why does everyone get there backs up when this pr!ck opens his mouth, for fu*k sake every conversation about owen automatically brings up owen and yes Mourinho has an opinion on everything and he will get a dig in whereever he can, if everyone ignored the rat, hed stop doing it, the cu.nt knows how to get his face in the papers and he wants everyone to be talking about him every minute of everyday, like ciggy said hes a media whore and the sooner people stop listening to his bullsh!t the better.....And this isnt a go at you ace, its just do we need to pick up on every little thing he says about us?
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:45 pm

Garymac wrote:Yes he does critisize rafa, to get a rise out of supporters, its a game to him lad, why does everyone get there backs up when this pr!ck opens his mouth, for fu*k sake every conversation about owen automatically brings up owen and yes Mourinho has an opinion on everything and he will get a dig in whereever he can, if everyone ignored the rat, hed stop doing it, the cu.nt knows how to get his face in the papers and he wants everyone to be talking about him every minute of everyday, like ciggy said hes a media whore and the sooner people stop listening to his bullsh!t the better.....And this isnt a go at you ace, its just do we need to pick up on every little thing he says about us?

I see your point mate it is better to ignore someone if you know they are hoping on a reaction.
I sent the second post to you because i thought you hadn't realised the obvious dig at Rafa.

But your right and i hope nobody from the club responds to him.
We have on here but its a LFC forum so it was bound to get some response on here.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:53 pm

Gary, mate... calm down!!

We all know he's a twit (please substitue the "i" for an "a").  But I think we can still have a discussion about what he said as I find it interesting.  The only 3 clubs he talks about, apart from Chelsea is Man U who he loves... Arsenal and Us.  That says something to me. 

He clearly respects Man U and especially Ferguson, and although it hurts to say it, they are the nearest club you could compare us to when you look at the success they have had in the 90's.  Obviously we don't compare them to us as they are a load of :censored:.

He hates Arsenal, coz I suspect he know they are probably the only team in the Premiership who, if they have a good day, could seriously turn Chelsea over.  (Probably not as easy now Viera has left)

So it is clear to me he has a lot of respect for Liverpool, which is why he trys to unsettle us. Lets take it as a compliment and stick 2 fingers up at him
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Garymac » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:57 pm

Im the same. last season the fella made me go ape sh!te at times but the more he says hes not bothered about garcias goal and that, he doesnt want to talk about it but it wasnt over the line, just so he gets the last word like the big fu.ckin child he is......Next time he has press conference we should send Jim Bowen round with the european cup and he can say "Take a look at what ye could have won"  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:31 pm

Garymac wrote:Next time he has press conference we should send Jim Bowen round with the european cup and he can say "Take a look at what ye could have won"  :D

Excellent... LOL :D
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby 2520years » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:33 pm

You know what they say in Hollywood.

"There's only one thing worse than being talked about..."...you know the rest.
:cool:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:44 pm

The guy is a complete c0ck and needs to be ignored. It shows the economic sense of the nobs at chelsea to think that spending £17 million on a player that you lost for £8 million represents good business. He's got it all wrong about us not making a more positive move for owen, we did meet with owen but we weren't going to pay what Madrid wanted so were trying to force them into a corner.

Manrinho is a MEDIA WHOREas CGGY said and lets ignore the little cunt.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gary106 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:26 pm

he's sod all to do with us and is a top draw pillock, ignore him and he'll go away
gary106

Postby A.B. » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:51 pm

If Wenger is a voyeur[sp?] then what the fuck is Mourinho then? ??? The man is a tosspot.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:55 pm

I can't imagine how big the bug up his arse must be for him to keep havin a pop at everyone.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:52 pm

Seems to me he's rasing questions that were settled months ago.  Also i think he's just relieved that Newcastle were able to price Owen beyond evaluation so Liverpool couldnt get him. Or else Chelsea might have had to step in and pay the 16 mil tyo prevent us from getting him.  Good example of the lack of class Chelsea has.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:27 am

In a nut shell people - Moris is a bitter, twisted, egotistical, cocky b*stard. He would cream his pants if we offered Shitski Gerrard, JC and Alonso, and he can't hack the fact that we are concieveably able to stuff the c*nts and send them into the UEFA cup. It's all mind games, and a feeble attempt to ruffle our lads' feathers.

Well you may be at the top of the Premiership you punk-assed hussy, but the one you really want - the Champions League - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, AND WE ARE SH*TTING ON YOUR HEADS YOU F*CKING ARROGANT LOSER.

Now go and sh*g a pit-bull you a*se bandit, so it cant rip the tiny balls from your groin and scoff them with a portion of bisto.

I FERKING HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HHHHHAAAAATTTTTEEEEE JOSE F*CKING MOURINHO.

YOU ARE THE SADDEST, LOWEST PILE OF RAT-SPUNK IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD FOOTBALL. GO AND KILL YOURSELF YOU BIG-HEADED B*STARD. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:54 am

Well said.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion