Mascherano - The latest twist

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mikopool » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:15 pm

Interesting little tidbit on soccernet.

West Ham have rejected a bid by Carlos Tevez to cancel his playing contract.

The club and the Premier League have also rejected a request by the Argentina striker's representatives to have his registration cancelled.

Tevez's camp want to try to re-start his transfer to Manchester United by doing the same deal that took Javier Mascherano to Liverpool.

In order to do so, the Hammers would have to agree to cancel his registration but it is understood both the club and the Premier League have refused to do so.

Looks like it kind of puts things into perspective regarding the deal that took masch to Anfield.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:04 am

Although I dont see it happening it would be funny if this deal just collapsed.

On a side not I read today that Kia Joochibidvdvdvwhateverthe :censored: has said if the club continue to try and block this transfer they will hand in evidence that could get West Ham relegated. Just goes to show how sneaky this agents really can be at times.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 am

bavlondon wrote:Although I dont see it happening it would be funny if this deal just collapsed.

On a side not I read today that Kia Joochibidvdvdvwhateverthe :censored: has said if the club continue to try and block this transfer they will hand in evidence that could get West Ham relegated. Just goes to show how sneaky this agents really can be at times.

If I was MSI and Tevez I would refuse to go back to West Ham and refuse to play.

Its disgusting that West Ham are moaning over a player they got on loan and now have refused to buy.  Corinthians lost two of there stars last summer and West Ham didnt care.  Now they are in the same boat.

I dont think Kia is being sneaky.  West Ham were the ones who claimed to have ripped up a contract even though one party (MSI) never did the same.  The Premier League are stupid as they seemed to have just assumed that west ham's actions suddenly took MSI out of the picture. 

FIFA will get involved and I think once MSI show that they have legal contracts which prove Tevez belongs to them and only a loan deal was done with West Ham, MSI will win. 

West Ham can then be deducted 15 points at the start of next season.
puroresu

Postby ckay » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:38 pm

puroresu wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Although I dont see it happening it would be funny if this deal just collapsed.

If I was MSI and Tevez I would refuse to go back to West Ham and refuse to play.

Its disgusting that West Ham are moaning over a player they got on loan and now have refused to buy.  Corinthians lost two of there stars last summer and West Ham didnt care.  Now they are in the same boat.

I dont think Kia is being sneaky.  West Ham were the ones who claimed to have ripped up a contract even though one party (MSI) never did the same.  The Premier League are stupid as they seemed to have just assumed that west ham's actions suddenly took MSI out of the picture. 

FIFA will get involved and I think once MSI show that they have legal contracts which prove Tevez belongs to them and only a loan deal was done with West Ham, MSI will win. 

If thats the case, they should be relegated and Sheff utd re-instated!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 pm

ckay wrote:
puroresu wrote:

If thats the case, they should be relegated and Sheff utd re-instated!

I think its too late now.  All the fixtures, tv matches etc are done.
puroresu

Postby Wilhelmsson » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:04 pm

mikopool wrote:

The club and the Premier League have also rejected a request by the Argentina striker's representatives to have his registration cancelled.

Tevez's camp want to try to re-start his transfer to Manchester United by doing the same deal that took Javier Mascherano to Liverpool.

In order to do so, the Hammers would have to agree to cancel his registration but it is understood both the club and the Premier League have refused to do so.

Looks like it kind of puts things into perspective regarding the deal that took masch to Anfield.

Pardon my ignorance, but does the snippet I have highlighted in bold suggest that Mash has been signed by Liverpool on a permanent basis?
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby puroresu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:
mikopool wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but does the snippet I have highlighted in bold suggest that Mash has been signed by Liverpool on a permanent basis?

No just Man Utd want a loan deal 1st.
puroresu

Postby mikopool » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:01 am

Thats what I got from it.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby tubby » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am

Thought id dig this on up before someone starts a new thread for no reason.

So anyway I was reading an article the other day about the slump we are having and Mascherano was basicaly playing it down ect....and it even mentioned that he will sign a new permanet deal very soon perhaps even next week. So cue up the rumours of someone else wanting to buy him.

Saw this in the mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages....id=1779

For anyone who was under the false assumption that we already had him on a proper deal well at least now you know we dont. I dont know about you but this guy is a key player for us and has played pretty well every time hes played so far this season. Its imperative we get him signed up. If he leaves that will be a big blow to us.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby No Mark » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am

bavlondon wrote:Thought id dig this on up before someone starts a new thread for no reason.

So anyway I was reading an article the other day about the slump we are having and Mascherano was basicaly playing it down ect....and it even mentioned that he will sign a new permanet deal very soon perhaps even next week. So cue up the rumours of someone else wanting to buy him.

Saw this in the mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages....id=1779

For anyone who was under the false assumption that we already had him on a proper deal well at least now you know we dont. I dont know about you but this guy is a key player for us and has played pretty well every time hes played so far this season. Its imperative we get him signed up. If he leaves that will be a big blow to us.

erm erm erm

Saint said

Oops.
No Mark

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:15 pm

Message to Parry.

Give him a pen and the friggin contract and dont let him leave until he's signed it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:58 pm

stmichael wrote:Message to Parry.

Give him a pen and the friggin contract and dont let him leave until he's signed it.

:nod
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:02 pm

MAkes you laugh the kind of posts recently (not only on this forum) about wether Mascherano was worth X Y or Z.

Class is permanent et all . . . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion