Mascherano rejects new contract

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 pm

is this tread working?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Mascherano rejects Liverpool contract talks.

the word my mate got from the club at the man u game backs up Bav, it seems he is set to leave and is asking to go in the next window, it seems he can no longer get along with Rafa, the news has not gone down well with the rest of the teamlets hope Lee can sort him out.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Maybe he tried to get himself sent off?  :kungfu:
LFC2007

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 pm

I would hope we bring in Banega. Very Macherano like, and he is finally finding form similar to what was expected of him when he left Boca.  IMO, he has a higher cieling too, because of his skill on the ball and his passing ability.

One worry would be our bargaining position. Mascherano's form hasn't been the best since the summer, will that affect the price.  How demanding will he be about leaving? that could certainly affect the price as well.
JoeTerp

Postby fivecups » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm

He was superb yesterday though.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 pm

was immense yesterday - and lakes you wanna change mates as most of them seem to tell you b.*ll*c*ks
Benny The Noon

Postby f9Torres » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I would hope we bring in Banega. Very Macherano like, and he is finally finding form similar to what was expected of him when he left Boca.  IMO, he has a higher cieling too, because of his skill on the ball and his passing ability.

One worry would be our bargaining position. Mascherano's form hasn't been the best since the summer, will that affect the price.  How demanding will he be about leaving? that could certainly affect the price as well.

Banega is too weak in defence
f9Torres

Postby Octsky » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm

I will like Scott Parker. He got the drive.
I dont mind someone less skillful as long as he can tackle and have the stamina to run and harasses / press the opposition midfield for 90 min.
Against Manyoo, we pressed and denied them spaces at the start of the whistle, and as a result they were totally outplayed.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:was immense yesterday - and lakes you wanna change mates as most of them seem to tell you b.*ll*c*ks

Actually it was myself who made the thread. It was of the express of Mail. Just a rumor right now but with his missus no longer even in England it wouldn't surprise me if he is just going to buckle down and play well this season and then request a move come the summer ala Alonso.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 pm

fivecups wrote:He was superb yesterday though.

Until he got himself stupidly sent off, that is.  Must be having a bet with Vidic to see who can accumulate the most reds in this fixture.  :glare:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Feugo » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 pm

I bet he's going to Barca

En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby lakes10 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:was immense yesterday - and lakes you wanna change mates as most of them seem to tell you b.*ll*c*ks

Actually it was myself who made the thread. It was of the express of Mail. Just a rumor right now but with his missus no longer even in England it wouldn't surprise me if he is just going to buckle down and play well this season and then request a move come the summer ala Alonso.

I think his missus has never liked it here anyway, i know she said she likes london, but i think theres more to it, some have said it might even be down to a split.

anyway the press rooms are full of news about teams going down with swine flu right now. seems some players have gone down with it from Peterborough after playing Blackburn who have 3 players down with it and some staff.

Chelsea are worried in case any of their players get it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:13 pm

lakes10 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

I think his missus has never liked it here anyway, i know she said she likes london, but i think theres more to it, some have said it might even be down to a split.

anyway the press rooms are full of news about teams going down with swine flu right now. seems some players have gone down with it from Peterborough after playing Blackburn who have 3 players down with it and some staff.

Chelsea are worried in case any of their players get it.

They are closest thing on earth to pigs(with out being pigs) So I be worried if I was then personaly.

IF drogbaaa gets it wait for the diving act in the hospital.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Well wouldn't consider him a huge loss ,the only problem Rafa will probably bring the wrong man in the wrong place with an injury....

Mash is a commited Pit Bull but i think for his price tag we can do better.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm

If Masher goes we must replace him with a similar pitbull style dominator, there´s no pint getting some fleetfooted Silva style player, we need steal.

If he goes its because he's seen how much his mate Tevez made moving to Citeh, these 2 have no loyalty.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion