Mascherano quality?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:10 am

Stu.Murph wrote:Also, someone who has their name as Solskjaer on MSN can't be expected to say a player like Robbie is quality.

MANC! :no

What!?

Explain yourself 7_Kewell.  ???
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:18 am

LFC #1 wrote:
Stu.Murph wrote:Also, someone who has their name as Solskjaer on MSN can't be expected to say a player like Robbie is quality.

What!?

Look what the cat dragged in... :D
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:23 pm

LFC #1 wrote:

What!?

it was my nic name at university...i look just like Solskjaer and (being a liverpool fan) my football teammates decided it would be funny to call me Solskjaer....mind you it wasn't all bad, it worked very well with the ladies in the Union bar  :D

on the Fowler issue, the main reasons he doesn't play are

A) His fitness is shocking, he cannot play 90 mins of football and Rafa would seem to prefer using 5 midfielders than pairing Robbie upfront.

B) He isn't good enough anymore. A lot of his goals this season have come from the penalty spot and he's been found out big style when he's played in the Premiership.  Anyone remeber the Everton game?  It was embarrassing.

Fower won't get a new contract and Stu knows this...he's our 4th striker and we've already signed his replacement in the form of Voronin and Rafa has admited that.

All this sh*t about stats is pointless....Fowler was prolific in his early career, but he's a shadow of the player he was now. If Rush came out of retirement, i'm sure his stats would be brilliant...but would anyone want him in the team?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:52 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

What!?

it was my nic name at university...i look just like Solskjaer and (being a liverpool fan) my football teammates decided it would be funny to call me Solskjaer....mind you it wasn't all bad, it worked very well with the ladies in the Union bar  :D

A) His fitness is shocking, he cannot play 90 mins of football and Rafa would seem to prefer using 5 midfielders than pairing Robbie upfront.

B) He isn't good enough anymore. A lot of his goals this season have come from the penalty spot and he's been found out big style when he's played in the Premiership.  Anyone remeber the Everton game?  It was embarrassing.

Fower won't get a new contract and Stu knows this...he's our 4th striker and we've already signed his replacement in the form of Voronin and Rafa has admited that.

All this sh*t about stats is pointless....Fowler was prolific in his early career, but he's a shadow of the player he was now. If Rush came out of retirement, i'm sure his stats would be brilliant...but would anyone want him in the team?

So what exactly has he lost this season that made him such a good player last season? ???
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

What!?

So what exactly has he lost this season that made him such a good player last season? ???

i didn't think he was that good last season.  He picked up some goals, yes...but he was still slow, unable to play 90 mins and :censored: poor when trying to do anything with the ball outside the box. The only benefit was Leeds were paying half his wages.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:01 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Stu.Murph wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

What!?

i didn't think he was that good last season.  He picked up some goals, yes...but he was still slow, unable to play 90 mins and :censored: poor when trying to do anything with the ball outside the box. The only benefit was Leeds were paying half his wages.

Idiot. :laugh:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:02 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Stu.Murph wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

What!?

Idiot. :laugh:

stu...where are fowlers 25+ goals you said he would get in a full season playing in the right system  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:05 pm

12 in 18 starts since returning.

Enough said.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:06 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:12 in 18 starts since returning.

Enough said.

and how many of them are from the pen spot?

he's past it and you know it...and Rafa agrees with me now  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:06 pm

Infact am not even bothering.

Everyone else can see yor stupidity and lack of knowledge. :laugh:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:10 pm

Alright, we don't count penalties then? :laugh:

9 in 18 starts. Then.

Thats still only 2 less goals than Kuyt since he arrived. Thats still more than Bellamy since he arrived. How many of Robbies goals were also first goals...

Oh yeah... Thats still one every two. :)
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby LittleHobo » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:13 pm

when mascherano starts we dont lose.

its a fact so far anyway
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:15 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:Alright, we don't count penalties then? :laugh:

9 in 18 starts. Then.

Thats still only 2 less goals than Kuyt since he arrived. Thats still more than Bellamy since he arrived. How many of Robbies goals were also first goals...

Oh yeah... Thats still one every two. :)

so fowler should be playing instead of Bellamy and Kuyt??  :D

let me point this out for you stu....Fowler doesn't play because he can't work even 1/3 the rate that Bellamy, Crouch and Kuyt can. He can't play 90 mins, he can't run.  Thats why he's off on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Fowler has played in 13 league games this season...he's got 3 goals and all of them were from the spot.  Enough said.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:17 pm

When a certain poster on here eats pineapple we dont lose either :laugh: If only we could feed "monster masch" pineapple and start him , we would be unstoppable !!
destro

Postby lakes10 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:49 pm

i would like us to keep Mascherano for next year, he could be one of the best players in the world if he is treated right.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion