Mascherano quality?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm

stu returns...where's Fowlers 25+ goals a season then?  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:14 pm

neil wrote:what do ya mean by "boiled s*i*e " why bring boiled s*i*e up?  ??? people have got feelings ya know

It's something I've been told I look like when I've got a hangover.

Glad to hear you've got feelings.
jonnymac1979

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:17 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Hey BigMick just saw your now a Mod!!!! Nice one mate you deserve it!!!

You don't know whether to take that as an insult or a compliment any more do you Mick?

Whats that supposed to mean? 

???  ???

I wasnt trying to insult him at all. Ive not been on the forum much myself latley so I only just saw it now.

On the contrary you post some great stuff!!!!

Fuckinhell, it's not meant to mean anything!!!  :D

You can't say boiled s*i*e without people getting offended on here!!! :D

Relax mate.  You've not been around.  Apparently, the mods are not popular on here anymore. 

Have to agree.

By the way, no need to patronise me, I know I post a load of s*i*e... I don't really care though!!!

OK no worries mate.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:14 pm

All I can say is that Hayden Mullins and Nigel Quashie must be some players if they could keep this lad out of the team. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby EddieC » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:51 pm

Has anyone made a song for him yet?

If not, how about this one, to the tune of The Macarena

We have a player & his name is Mascherano
He likes a good tackle but he doesn't go too far no?
If you see him closing down on you you're likely to shout 'Aah No!'
Hey, Mascherano!

:D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:55 pm

EddieC wrote:Has anyone made a song for him yet?

Hey, Mascherano!

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby EddieC » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:04 pm

stmichael wrote:
EddieC wrote:Has anyone made a song for him yet?

Hey, Mascherano!

I tried, and you know what they say, God loves a trier.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:11 pm

I think he is a quality buy, an excellent midfielder which i hope we will see a lot more of, but when momo comes back it will be interesting to see which midfielder plays where. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:21 pm

jkop wrote:I think he is a quality buy, an excellent midfielder which i hope we will see a lot more of, but when momo comes back it will be interesting to see which midfielder plays where. :nod

I think it will probably similar to the way we played against PSV. I think Sissoko more often than not will have to bide his time on the bench.

Even if Rafa played five in the midfield and one upfront, it probably would be Mascha and Xabi screening the defence, Gerrard infront with Pennant and Riise wide.

In saying that though who could ever second guess Rafa  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:36 pm

7_Kewell wrote:stu returns...where's Fowlers 25+ goals a season then?  :laugh:

I said Roobie is capable of that and I think anyone who actually knows the game within the forum at least would go along with that... especially considering the facts below:

Fowler has 12 goals since returning to Liverpool in 32 appearances.

He's started 17 games for Liverpool since his return making 15 sub appearances. Quite a few of which have been for the remaining 10 minutes.

He also has by a mile the best goals to minutes ratio of any of the Liverpool strikers with the exception of Crouch who is again allowed more games to play himself into form.

He's never been allowed to play himself into form and he's not played consistently to gain sharpness and confidence.

He's also played with alot of second string players when he has played.

He's got three goals less than Kuyt and two less than Bellamy who's have both started AT LEAST FOUR TIMES the amount of games Robbie has. They've also had consecutive games to play themselves into form and gain sharpness.

However, you still fail to acknowledge how completely and utterly wrong you are and were and continue to look the complete tool you are everytime you even attempted to respond. :D

Now as I was saying... FOWLERRRRRRRR!!!! :laugh:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:43 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:stu returns...where's Fowlers 25+ goals a season then?  :laugh:

I said Roobie is capable of that and I think anyone who actually knows the game within the forum at least would go along with that... especially considering the facts below:

Fowler has 12 goals since returning to Liverpool in 32 appearances.

He's started 17 games for Liverpool since his return making 15 sub appearances. Quite a few of which have been for the remaining 10 minutes.

He also has by a mile the best goals to minutes ratio of any of the Liverpool strikers with the exception of Crouch who is again allowed more games to play himself into form.

He's never been allowed to play himself into form and he's not played consistently to gain sharpness and confidence.

He's also played with alot of second string players when he has played.

He's got three goals less than Kuyt and two less than Bellamy who's have both started AT LEAST FOUR TIMES the amount of games Robbie has. They've also had consecutive games to play themselves into form and gain sharpness.

However, you still fail to acknowledge how completely and utterly wrong you are and were and continue to look the complete tool you are everytime you even attempted to respond. :D

Now as I was saying... FOWLERRRRRRRR!!!! :laugh:

Wrong thread , bad post. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pedro Maradona » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:29 pm

I told ye mascherano would be class, we are very lucky to have gotten a player of the quality that El Diego called a "monstrou" (a monster) he was an incredible talent with River Plate before he went to Corinthians and he showed his undoubted class in the World Cup.... He actually made his senior international debut before he played for the River Plate first team....that is some acheivement in a country like Argentina.
I would love to see "el apache" carlos tevez sign aswell...another phenomenal player.....
Pedro Maradona

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:45 pm

Pedro Maradona wrote:I told ye mascherano would be class, we are very lucky to have gotten a player of the quality that El Diego called a "monstrou" (a monster) he was an incredible talent with River Plate before he went to Corinthians and he showed his undoubted class in the World Cup.... He actually made his senior international debut before he played for the River Plate first team....that is some acheivement in a country like Argentina.
I would love to see "el apache" carlos tevez sign aswell...another phenomenal player.....

I can't believe he got a yellow card for that challenge. That was a boss challenge! looks like we have Hamann on steroids!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:00 pm

Absolute quality. Fitted in so well it's like he's has been at Liverpool FC for 3 seasons already.

No messing around, just gets on with his job and does it extremely well.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:25 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:I can't believe he got a yellow card for that challenge. That was a boss challenge! looks like we have Hamann on steroids!

I'll be honest mate, when I saw it, I thought it was a bad challenge and knew he'd get booked.  When I saw the replay, he DID get the ball admittedly but appeared to glance the man as well.  He got a booking and I wouldn't argue. 

Most refs would have gave it, some would have given the benefit of the doubt.  It's Europe we're talking though.  It was always going to be a booking as you get booked for anything.
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion