Mascherano quality?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:04 pm

Im sure Rafa will make sure of that come the end of the season.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:12 pm

lakes10 wrote:i would like us to keep Mascherano for next year, he could be one of the best players in the world if he is treated right.

i'm quite shocked how he's transformed from the player at West Ham....he's been class.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:32 am

7_Kewell wrote:
lakes10 wrote:i would like us to keep Mascherano for next year, he could be one of the best players in the world if he is treated right.

i'm quite shocked how he's transformed from the player at West Ham....he's been class.

what was there to be suprised about exactly? anyone who watched the world cup knows he's a quality player. As for his west ham performances, how could u judge a player based on 3 apperances.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

what was there to be suprised about exactly? anyone who watched the world cup knows he's a quality player. As for his west ham performances, how could u judge a player based on 3 apperances.

it wasn't the case of judging him on those 3 games....it was the fact he couldn't get into the West Ham 1st 11 that bothered me.  But he's come here and shown what he can do....just makes you wonder what Tevez could be in a good team.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:09 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

it wasn't the case of judging him on those 3 games....it was the fact he couldn't get into the West Ham 1st 11 that bothered me.  But he's come here and shown what he can do....just makes you wonder what Tevez could be in a good team.

whats that got to do with anything? just because he couldnt get into the West ham team dosnt mean anything, that could of been for any number of reasons. You seriously think that Reo-coker and Mullins were better players than Mascherano.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:43 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

whats that got to do with anything? just because he couldnt get into the West ham team dosnt mean anything, that could of been for any number of reasons. You seriously think that Reo-coker and Mullins were better players than Mascherano.

What bothers him is he thinks anyone who can't get into a side is a bad player. He doesn't understand managers get things wrong. :D
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:55 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

What bothers him is he thinks anyone who can't get into a side is a bad player. He doesn't understand managers get things wrong. :D

that was his argument for us not signing Fowler last season as well wasnt it  :D well Adriano's not first choice for Inter at the moment, that means he couldnt score goals for us either i spose!  :D
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:06 pm

Basically. :D
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:08 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Im not sure how much truth there was to it but I think the reason he didnt play properly for West Ham was becasue West Ham would have been charged something silly per game for him to play and they couldnt afford that.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:50 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

so Rafa is wrong then?

:laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

i don't think they're better, but I thought Mascherano might be trouble because he wasn't getting selected and was also mouthing off to the press.  Normally a player who is struggling to play for a team who are in the bottom 3 don't turn their form around so quickly.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:54 pm

Yes and not for the first time unforunately. :down:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Masherano didnt play asmuch for west ham because of clauses in his contract and the company that owned him and the connections with chelsea and so many other things.

Anyoe who thinks West Ham didnt play Masher due to his 'ability' is a fool.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Didnt he say himself that he couldnt understand why he wasnt playing ? He never mentioned any sort of clause or anything to do with Chelsea or the company that owns him or his agent, they couldnt of just added something along those lines without talking to him about it .....could they ?
destro

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:10 pm

dawson99 wrote:Masherano didnt play asmuch for west ham because of clauses in his contract and the company that owned him and the connections with chelsea and so many other things.

Anyoe who thinks West Ham didnt play Masher due to his 'ability' is a fool.

Yeah that was it. It was something ridiculous like £3,000 per game if he stayed beyond a certain date.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion