Mascerano set to move? - Platini "favours" transfer.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:26 pm

Monday now they will have a meeting   :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Ciggy wrote:Monday now they will have a meeting   :no

Monday?! Monday?! F#cking fat pieces of sh!t said the exact same thing last week and it's been nine :censored: days since the transfer window closed.

How much :censored: time do they need? The f#cking half-wits, I f#cking hate the Manc Chavski :censored: loving FA. If we were the Mancs, this decision would had been made last week the second day after the :censored: window.

F#cking c#nts.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby ste123lfc » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:24 pm

A.B. wrote:

Monday?! Monday?! F#cking fat pieces of sh!t said the exact same thing last week and it's been nine :censored: days since the transfer window closed.

How much :censored: time do they need? The f#cking half-wits, I f#cking hate the Manc Chavski :censored: loving FA. If we were the Mancs, this decision would had been made last week the second day after the :censored: window.

F#cking c#nts.

i wish you would say what you mean and stop beating about the bush  :D
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:22 pm

A.B. wrote:

F#cking c#nts.

:D Dont sit on the fence AB.

From the Offal.

Rafa Benitez is hoping to hear by Monday whether Javier Mascherano can play for Liverpool. 
The Argentine is training at Melwood but cannot don a red shirt until the Premier League approves the move.

"Mascherano is training with us because he needs to be fit. We are waiting for an answer, maybe it will come today, maybe Monday," said Benitez.

"I think this will be positive. Mascherano is a very good player, he's professional and he needs to play football.

"This is not easy for him but he is happy when he is training. He's waiting for some news and it's not easy.

"He was not playing every week so he'll need time. You can be fit but you must be fit for the tempo."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:29 pm

he will have a point to prove when he plays in a red shirt and that can only help in the run in
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:44 pm

I think we all need to give him time, though.

He is a shockingly good player, but as Rafa has said - he has hardly played this season.

It may take until the middle of next season to see the real Javier, but I personally think it'll be worth the wait.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:31 am

Looks like the muppets at the FA have got their act together at last.

fa approval
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby liverpool_bulgaria » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:34 am

Mascerano is a great defnssive midfielder, but I don't like another tning- Rafa is going to turn Liverpool in a Spanish language team.
You'll never walk alone!
liverpool_bulgaria

Postby Robbie Fowler 2007 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:49 am

Yes lets sign a west ham reject! thats a good idea.

He couldnt even get picked in the first team, so im baffled as to Rafa's interest

:down:
Robbie Fowler 2007

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:14 am

Robbie Fowler 2007 wrote:Yes lets sign a west ham reject! thats a good idea.

He couldnt even get picked in the first team, so im baffled as to Rafa's interest

Oh f#ck off.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:30 am

Is today is the D Day for him ?
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:34 am

Robbie Fowler 2007 wrote:Yes lets sign a west ham reject! thats a good idea.

:laugh: LOL
The reason he didnt play for West Ham is that they would have to buy him for his going price thats what was in his contract, if he played ex amount of times for them.
They couldnt afford him so thats why he didnt play that often for them.
Also MSi where supposed to buy West Ham thats why Tevez and Masch went there, they didnt buy the club but the two players are owned by them, so it was all a bit of a bad idea in the first place.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:59 am

MASCHERANO MISERY TO END IN 48 HOURS

By John Cross 12/02/2007  THE MIRROR

JAVIER MASCHERANO is set to be confirmed a Liverpool player within the next 48 hours.

The World Cup star, 22, moved to Liverpool from West Ham on deadline day subject to him getting clearance from FIFA. But the deal has been dogged by red tape, with the former Corinthians star's career held in limbo

FIFA rules forbid any player turning out for three different clubs in a 12-month period from July 1.

AdvertisementMascherano played in Brazil for Corinthians after the World Cup and also for West Ham earlier this season before his move to London turned sour.

That set his agents the task of skirting FIFA rules - and they found it by using South American practice as precedent.

There it is becoming commonplace for players to represent three clubs in a 12-month period.

In addition, Mascherano's camp have argued that because he was out in the cold at West Ham and clearly unable to settle in London, he should be allowed an escape.

Now the deal is in place for Mascherano to join Rafa Benitez's Liverpool on loan until the end of the season and then join them permanently in a deal which could rise to £18m depending upon appearances.

Mascherano, whose contract is 'owned' by South American firm Media Sports Investments, now hopes to complete his controversial move to Liverpool and salvage his career and reputation in the Premiership.

finally!  great bit of business.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Scouse_legend » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:59 am

I tink because he was playing with shi.t players he cant perform but with great players he will be able to play his reall football :p  and i thk thats why rafa is getting him and i think thats the same with tevez

Scouse_legend

Postby alxy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:27 pm

liverpool_bulgaria wrote:Mascerano is a great defnssive midfielder, but I don't like another tning- Rafa is going to turn Liverpool in a Spanish language team.

couldn't care less if he turns Liverpool into a dung beetle worshiping team as long as we win the big trophies...
alxy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion