Mascerano set to move? - Platini "favours" transfer.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:46 pm

Did anyone else hear Ferguson moaning today about FIFA letting Mascherano sign for Liverpool?

Presumably, this has nothing to do with that drunken tw@t offering Corinthians £16 MILLION for him last July, while we've essentially got him for nothing.

And anyway, how many clubs has Henrik Larsson played for in the last year?

Get bent.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Pedro Maradona » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:54 pm

stmichael wrote:Did anyone else hear Ferguson moaning today about FIFA letting Mascherano sign for Liverpool?

Presumably, this has nothing to do with that drunken tw@t offering Corinthians £16 MILLION for him last July, while we've essentially got him for nothing.

Get bent.

brilliant!!! fergie the bitter :censored: lol....he will go out now and spend 20 million on hargreaves, Fergie you senile old git!
Pedro Maradona

Postby Paul C » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:54 pm

stmichael wrote:Did anyone else hear Ferguson moaning today about FIFA letting Mascherano sign for Liverpool?

Get bent.

Exactly! Why are the FA being c.unts about the transfer when their 'bosses' at Fifa have already given the go ahead for it  ???  :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:00 pm

Paul C wrote:

Get bent.

Exactly! Why are the FA being c.unts about the transfer when their 'bosses' at Fifa have already given the go ahead for it  ???  :angry:

exactly what i thought!! Either they're just nosey bas.tards or someone like David Dein is scared they'll never catch us so he's using his FA position to stop us getting stronger!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:04 pm

You can bet your left nut Dein is the one holding it up.

F*cking meddling old tw*t. :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Get bent.

I know its only the Mirror but it said that the deal we have could be worth up to £18Million.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:You can bet your left nut Dein is the one holding it up.

F*cking meddling old tw*t. :angry:

David Dien isnt on the FA commitee any more is he?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopjon » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:32 pm

David Dein is no longer on the FA Board.
However, the current members include David Gill (Man United) and Phil Gartside (Bolton Wanderers). While Dein is still on the FA Council as a representative of the Premier League (as are Doug Ellis (Aston Villa), Gill and Gartside) the Council however is nowhere near as powerful as the Board.
Kopjon

Postby Kopjon » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:33 pm

Sorry, Doug Ellis probably isnt either for that matter!
Kopjon

Postby Elchris » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:43 pm

:censored: off ferguson jealous b*itch dun turn u're attention on macherano juz because u din get that overated :censored: from bayern...and the Fa wtf u wanna look thru sumore...?? FIFA ady approved it so juz let macherano join us...damn azzholes :angry:  :angry:
Elchris

Postby matrix » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:11 pm

this will likely go into next week...  the premiership are in the spotlight here,  different stories coming out...  Mascerano's  documents are being looked at verry closely...west ham could be docked points,  and now fergie sticks his fuc.king nose in,  that will not make things any better...  is he worried about us in the premiership i think so...

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:32 pm

Why whats Ferguson said? ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:44 pm

i didnt hear it myself,  i think one of the mods heard him moaning about the deal on ssn   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby premiership fan » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:05 am

how much did he cost? Liverpool made great think buying him.That means that gerrard is not going to play in the middle again
premiership fan

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:25 am

The Premier League have postponed a decision on whether to allow Javier Mascherano's loan move from West Ham to Liverpool to go through until next week.

Liverpool completed the registration for Mascherano's signing before the close of the transfer deadline on Wednesday after Fifa gave the green light for the move to happen.

However the deal has been held up because Premier League officials opted to take a closer look at the details of the transfer from West Ham.

The Premier League were expected to make an announcement on the move this week, but they have now delayed it until next week as they continue their investigation.

A Premier League spokesman said: "The board have met over the last two days to discuss the move, and now there will be no further progress until after the weekend."

skysports
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion