MARK GONZALEZ WORK PERMIT ACCEPTED - welcome to liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:39 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Did this need a new thread ?

Maybe

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:40 pm

Ole!

Is he the first Chilean to play for Liverpool? :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:44 pm

MARK GONZALEZ will have a great chance to stake a claim for a first team spot. Kewell is going to get at least 15-20 days off, plus he is injured and no one really knows how long it will be before he can resume full training, MARK GONZALEZ has already started training from the first day of pre-season by the looks of the pictures, so he will have the advantage of a full pre-season and being the first choice left winger for the first few pre-season games. Its nice now to have 2 left sided midfielders in Kewell and MARK GONZALEZ, shame we haven’t got any right sided ones!

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:47 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:MARK GONZALEZ will have a great chance to stake a claim for a first team spot. Kewell is going to get at least 15-20 days off, plus he is injured and no one really knows how long it will be before he can resume full training, MARK GONZALEZ has already started training from the first day of pre-season by the looks of the pictures, so he will have the advantage of a full pre-season and being the first choice left winger for the first few pre-season games. Its nice now to have 2 left sided midfielders in Kewell and MARK GONZALEZ, shame we haven’t got any right sided ones!

You've forgotten about Zenden.

Maybe someone should start a thread on him..  :D

What happens to him now?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:57 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Whats the story with "THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE"

Italy - la liga
Span Premiera liga
France Le Championait

Why do we need to say EPL ?

It just reminds me of the American NFL, NHL, AFC etc....

Its the rest of the Premiership is it not ?

At risk of being called suckhole, @rse kisser,or some sort of bum chum I tottaly agree.Its  the fu.king premiership for Christ sake.

It's not that people don't agree- but surely we don't need to moan about it!!

Great news!! Just a right sided player now!! (oh and a quarterback, sorry striker would be nice  :D )
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:58 pm

s@int wrote:Aurello,Riise,Warnock,Traore, Zenden,Gonzales,Kewell looks like three will have to go. Traore is a given so who else? My choice would be Warnock and Zenden but if we want/need the money Kewell and Riise would have to go.

Djimi is off to whoever will take him and Warnock will probably be off but Zenden can move infield to provide cover for the central midfield positions.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:00 pm

stmichael wrote:
s@int wrote:Aurello,Riise,Warnock,Traore, Zenden,Gonzales,Kewell looks like three will have to go. Traore is a given so who else? My choice would be Warnock and Zenden but if we want/need the money Kewell and Riise would have to go.

Djimi is off to whoever will take him and Warnock will probably be off but Zenden can move infield to provide cover for the central midfield positions.

But will Zenden want to be a bit part player, that's what you have to ask yourself. I don't think he will.
48-1119859832

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:08 pm

Fantastic news - I can't wait to see this guy in action. :)
ivor_the_injun

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:14 pm

There you go!!!!   :D

So stop your complaining!!!  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:25 pm

Welcome Speedy!!! Him and Kewell give us quality depth in that position. Riise will revert to left back cover but is a versatile player and someone I'd like to see stay in the squad. With the Champions League and a good Cup run we'll have 60 games again next season and we need the players.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:50 pm

0asis wrote:
stmichael wrote:

But will Zenden want to be a bit part player, that's what you have to ask yourself. I don't think he will.

and Warnock...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:50 pm

Excellent news, I'm confident this guy would be a big hit in Liverpool Football Club.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:23 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:What the fu.ck is the EPL ?

Are we in AMerica or something ?

You thick or something, the EPL is the English Premier League, it's a bit easier to type like when people type ALT instead of Anthony Le Tallec, it's called an abbreviation Leon  :;):  :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:26 pm

This is great news. After reading that the Alves deal was complicated due to the refusal of Sevilla to low the price, I was a bit concerned about our doom when it comes to signings.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:45 pm

Great news about gonzales, seems like a real talent and he will give that much needed pace for the wide positions. With him, (possibly alves) and bellamy we will be alot more dangerous on the counter than last season. Cant wait to see him next season.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion