Mark gonzalez - Kicked out of national squad?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JC_81 » Sat May 27, 2006 2:36 am

Dublin Girlz :D

Can't blame Mr Gonzalez :buttrock
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_ The _Prowler » Sat May 27, 2006 2:52 am

Kukilon wrote:It says something about his character because he has a girlfriend. The lad is still a great footballer and as long as he doesn't get himself into worse problems than this I can't see how his eyes for girls changes anything.

lol @ This guy
Fowler_ The _Prowler

Postby joko » Sat May 27, 2006 3:38 am

IDIOT!
EMBARASSING!
DISGRACE!
UNPROFESSIONAL! :angry:  :veryangry

YOU STUPID COACH!

:p :D
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sat May 27, 2006 4:01 am

Good Bob wrote:Oh man, how could he? Jesus, thats a complete disgrace that. I mean, f****n' hell, he had sex? How could he? :censored:, we'd better not sign him then... obviously trouble. :no

Over-reaction of the year?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 am

A.B. wrote:
Good Bob wrote:Oh man, how could he? Jesus, thats a complete disgrace that. I mean, f****n' hell, he had sex? How could he? :censored:, we'd better not sign him then... obviously trouble. :no

I forgot, sarcasm is lost on children.
Good Bob

Postby A.B. » Sat May 27, 2006 4:19 am

Good Bob wrote:
A.B. wrote:

I forgot, sarcasm is lost on children.

Sarcasm or the usual garbage posted on here, hard to tell the difference between the two. Cut the act Stu.

Sad c#nt.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 4:21 am

What act is that Anne?
Good Bob

Postby A.B. » Sat May 27, 2006 4:29 am

Good Bob wrote:What act is that Anne?

Anne Who?

In the past you've moaned about how this place is awful to the point that you wanted your username deleted. Now you've come back, why is that exactly? Missed being an attention seeking whore?
Last edited by A.B. on Sat May 27, 2006 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 4:40 am

I come on here to discuss football with people who know what they are talking about. Not jumped up arrogant little :censored:wits who have no clue about life or anything to do with football.

If you spoke to people in real life like you did on here you'd get a beating every day. The fact you can't let anything lie proves you are nothing more than an immature little bellend with no concept of what really matters in life. No-one on here really respects you, you don't post with intelligence or knowledge and you certainly aren't as clever as you like to think.

Don't expect any more responses from me, you aren't worth the energy. I'll let you have the last word as always as i have far more interesting things to discuss with far more interesting people. Run along "tumbleweed". :talktothehand
Good Bob

Postby A.B. » Sat May 27, 2006 4:54 am

I come on here to discuss football with people who know what they are talking about. Not jumped up arrogant little wits who have no clue about life or anything to do with football

Why complain about the forum, leave dramaticaly and come back with your tail tucked between your legs. Can't get enough attention in the real world? Are these the same people that you critisized a couple of months ago for not knowing enough? Did you run off to a different forum and couldn't get ''accepted'' because you're an arrogant :censored:? :laugh: You really do make me laugh.

If you spoke to people in real life like you did on here you'd get a beating every day.

Feeling ''tough'' today are you? Keyboard gangster, is that it?

The fact you can't let anything lie proves you are nothing more than an immature little bellend with no concept of what really matters in life. No-one on here really respects you, you don't post with intelligence or knowledge and you certainly aren't as clever as you like to think

Oh really? Now remind me again why I care what you really have to say about me? No really, tell me Dr. Phill, please make an indepth analysis. Obviously you think that you're golden and that people were born to listen to Stu. Afterall, they have nothing better to do then read some tit's opinion who attempts to disguise himself and goes around forums having panic attacks when somebody doesn't see things eye to eye.

I don't come on here in order to gain respect from somebody on an message board, I personaly don't care whether you or anybody else here respect me. This is not a popularity contest, this is not an attention seeking contest. This is a football message board, but for some reason you believe that I give two shits about what someone has to say about me on a message board?

If that's your own personal goal in life then good for you, but don't come on here trying to act hard and ''wise'' a$$hole trying to give ''tips'' on life to people you don't know and never will know. Do you know me? No you don't, therefore don't run your mouth like you do and keep my name out of your mouth. Capiche? Comprende? Understood?

Don't expect any more responses from me, you aren't worth the energy

If I'm not worth the energy then why post in the first place regarding me?

I'll let you have the last word as always as i have far more interesting things to discuss with far more interesting people. Run along "tumbleweed".

Ah, you've missed your ''internet'' friends is that it? Is it your period again, is that why you've come along after :censored: and moaning every single day about this place?

How I've missed your hyprociticism.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat May 27, 2006 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby azriahmad » Sat May 27, 2006 5:37 am

If I am not mistaken, the Home Office requires a player who is applying for a work permit to have played 75% of the last international games of his home country and that the home country must not be ranked lower than a certain place in the FIFA ranking - top 25 ot top 50 or whatever it is.

The question is has Gonzalez played in enough international matches to have fulfilled the 75% international games requirement?
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Sat May 27, 2006 5:50 am

azriahmad wrote:If I am not mistaken, the Home Office requires a player who is applying for a work permit to have played 75% of the last international games of his home country and that the home country must not be ranked lower than a certain place in the FIFA ranking - top 25 ot top 50 or whatever it is.

The question is has Gonzalez played in enough international matches to have fulfilled the 75% international games requirement?

If he hasnt,obtaining a work permit by marrying his girlfriend looks out.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sat May 27, 2006 6:02 am

The Red Baron wrote:
azriahmad wrote:If I am not mistaken, the Home Office requires a player who is applying for a work permit to have played 75% of the last international games of his home country and that the home country must not be ranked lower than a certain place in the FIFA ranking - top 25 ot top 50 or whatever it is.

If he hasnt,obtaining a work permit by marrying his girlfriend looks out.

So this incident wont really affect his trying to get a work permit?

Or do they make exceptions?

P.S What's his girlfriend's nationality anyways?  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fingers » Sat May 27, 2006 8:20 am

Worse case scenario he's stayin Spain and gets Spanish nationality in December, we have him then!,

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but sure this is the case???
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat May 27, 2006 8:33 am

Can't see how this would have anything to do with the lads transfer to LFC. Surley it's a personal issue and nothing to do with the Home office . If he had a better chance of getting a work permit for his performances this year and Chile are still in the top 70 in the world , this shouldn't change anything.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion