Mark gonzalez in san sebastian - Getting ready for the lfc first squad

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby wee_boi888 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:32 am

The daily post says Rafa and Parry will find out about his work permit tomorrow... (its towards the end of the article)

Daily Post Article
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:08 pm

wee_boi888 wrote:The daily post says Rafa and Parry will find out about his work permit tomorrow... (its towards the end of the article)

Daily Post Article

They must have brought it forward a week - it was originally reported to be next Weds - 5th July
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:02 pm

still no word on the work permit decision.

Cant see it not being given.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:07 am

He has quit international football
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:17 am

flipmode wrote:He has quit international football

Bit of a random comment. Where did you hear that flipmode??
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby flipmode » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:44 am

ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:40 pm

I can see him playing again for Chile if they changed their manager. Will this affect his work permit desisicon as the argument against his permit before was to do with Chile not being in the top 70.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:02 pm

Cheers flipmode

Can't see it impacting on his Visa situation. At least I hope not!
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:57 pm

Him retiring from international football can only be good for us. It shouldn't impact on the work permit decision otherwise he wouldn't have done it. It can be good because correct me if I'm wrong but don't the South American teams play in like midseason (not the same time as the european teams play). Also we don't get him returned to us jetlagged.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 pm

Just a reminder that it's Marks hearing today, thought I'd bump this thread, fingers crossed we'll hear something later, hope it's good news cos this lad is a pure tallent!
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:53 pm

The meeting is going on now, as far as I'm aware, and it's in a hotel in Sheffield.

I have to stress it isn't us (the Home Office) who make the decision, it's the independent panel. If they say 'yes', we'll grant it.

My mate is at the meeting. As soon as he gets back he'll let me know, (and I'll let you know) but by the time he gets back here, the media will probably have already released it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby PCG77 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:17 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Him retiring from international football can only be good for us. It shouldn't impact on the work permit decision otherwise he wouldn't have done it. It can be good because correct me if I'm wrong but don't the South American teams play in like midseason (not the same time as the european teams play). Also we don't get him returned to us jetlagged.

another thing that shits me... across the EPL and other major leagues they love to rape and pillage leagues across africa, south america and to a lesser extent asia but as soon as a player wants to play for their country the clubs :censored: cry over the player being returned tired..

Hello...38 league games... League and FA cups plus Champions League and UEFA plus a handful of other :censored: tournaments.. I wounder where the fatigue comes from... it aint from a handful of international games..

English supporters and press bitch and moan cause their national team is :censored:.... good individuals but not a good teams :censored:

It is a shame when players get injured but how does it differ whether its club or country...? ???
PCG77

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:41 pm

stmichael wrote:The meeting is going on now, as far as I'm aware, and it's in a hotel in Sheffield.

I have to stress it isn't us (the Home Office) who make the decision, it's the independent panel. If they say 'yes', we'll grant it.

My mate is at the meeting. As soon as he gets back he'll let me know, (and I'll let you know) but by the time he gets back here, the media will probably have already released it.

How come your mates at the hearing Mike?  ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:44 pm

PCG77 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:Him retiring from international football can only be good for us. It shouldn't impact on the work permit decision otherwise he wouldn't have done it. It can be good because correct me if I'm wrong but don't the South American teams play in like midseason (not the same time as the european teams play). Also we don't get him returned to us jetlagged.

another thing that shits me... across the EPL and other major leagues they love to rape and pillage leagues across africa, south america and to a lesser extent asia but as soon as a player wants to play for their country the clubs :censored: cry over the player being returned tired..

Hello...38 league games... League and FA cups plus Champions League and UEFA plus a handful of other :censored: tournaments.. I wounder where the fatigue comes from... it aint from a handful of international games..

English supporters and press bitch and moan cause their national team is :censored:.... good individuals but not a good teams :censored:

It is a shame when players get injured but how does it differ whether its club or country...? ???

Might be something to do with that fact that we have paid a fee for the player and are paying them hefty wages.

Just a thought like.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:45 pm

Paul C wrote:
stmichael wrote:The meeting is going on now, as far as I'm aware, and it's in a hotel in Sheffield.

How come your mates at the hearing Mike?  ???

he's a reporter for bbc radio liverpool. i've asked him to text us as soon as the verdict is announced.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion