Man ure v champions of europe

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lovesg » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:26 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
lovesg wrote:can't believe we lost, just can't believe :D

:angry: feck off manc

oops, maybe I made the wrong smiley. Still losing to mancs yet again in the injury time, can't stop laughing  :D
lovesg

Postby HantsRed » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:28 pm

Can't believe the scum resorted to watering only one half of the pitch at half time (the end they were attacking).
Cheating c*nts - they knew they were up against a better team today and its a crying shame that we couldn't make the result show it.

It hurts now but come the end of the season we'll be above the manc w*nkers, no question.
HantsRed

Postby romliv » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:29 pm

Why Krompkromp to replace sissoko ? why this young boy with no english experience !!!Ferdinand should be charged by him! Another boy Cisse another disastrous game please let him go out this boy can't make the easiest goal when and why are we believe in him and it's not his first failure remember the cup! All the job of Mr. Benitez failed in the 90 min. Unfair game we have played a good match but it's the football injustice! We have 2 games and we will reveive them and we still believe in our team and they will never walk alone!!!
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby Poolinc. » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:29 pm

Red wrote:did i miss somthing why does every one want to beat up Neviile?

The little azzhole ran down to the Pool supporters when utd scored, giving the fists up and kissing his badge! A bad kicking is what that lad wants!! We'll see Utd at anfiled and put the record straight!
Poolinc.

Postby red_guy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:29 pm

lovesg wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
lovesg wrote:can't believe we lost, just can't believe :D

:angry: feck off manc

oops, maybe I made the wrong smiley. Still losing to mancs yet again in the injury time, can't stop laughing  :D

Eat s.hit u scum!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poolinc. » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:31 pm

romliv wrote:Why Krompkromp to replace sissoko ? why this young boy with no english experience !!!Ferdinand should be charged by him! Another boy Cisse another disastrous game please let him go out this boy can't make the easiest goal when and why are we believe in him and it's not his first failure remember the cup! All the job of Mr. Benitez failed in the 90 min. Unfair game we have played a good match but it's the football injustice! We have 2 games and we will reveive them and we still believe in our team and they will never walk alone!!!

err...english ain't your first language is it mate?, but I get the gist. good post!"
Poolinc.

Postby romliv » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:34 pm

Kiwi-Kopite wrote:Cisse is as good as his <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=hair%20cut" onmouseover="window.status='hair cut'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hair cut</a>. USELESS!

:angry:  Cisse don't merit to play in LFC
romliv

Postby <-alonso-> » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:37 pm

he's just low on confidence. all the man ush.ited sheep glory hunting twa.ts will be after me tomorrow, im taking a bread knife to school
<-alonso->
(-alex-)
<-alonso->

Postby romliv » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:41 pm

Poolinc. wrote:
romliv wrote:Why Krompkromp to replace sissoko ? why this young boy with no english experience !!!Ferdinand should be charged by him! Another boy Cisse another disastrous game please let him go out this boy can't make the easiest goal when and why are we believe in him and it's not his first failure remember the cup! All the job of Mr. Benitez failed in the 90 min. Unfair game we have played a good match but it's the football injustice! We have 2 games and we will reveive them and we still believe in our team and they will never walk alone!!!

err...english ain't your first language is it mate?, but I get the gist. good post!"

:sniffle when we lose with this manner no thing will be simple especilly writing english when it's your 3rd language :D
romliv

Postby Barbell » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:42 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:Its a false dawn for the "scummers" we have to make sure we win our two games in hand..what a needless free kick to give away by finnan!..why did rafa bring on kromkamp?..and cisse should never have started the game he never looked interested..get rid...and now i say!  :down:

I agree. For what did Kronkamp came in for? It's like only 4 minutes left.....

If Sissoko was around, he could have match Ferdinand at least in height for the header.

I think Kronkamp did challenge the ball, but Ferdinand was too tall for him especially when he jumps.
Barbell

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:42 pm

Rafael Benitez couldn't hide his disappointment at losing to Manchester United with the winning goal coming in stoppage time and felt Liverpool deserved something from the game. 
Benitez said Liverpool were the team that created the better chances and added the defeat is one of the most disappointing moments of the season so far.

Benitez said: "When you concede a goal in the last minute to your rivals when you are trying to get second place you must be very disappointed.

"We were controlling the game and did a good job keeping the ball and playing good counter attacks but to lose a goal from a free-kick in the last minute is very disappointing. Always the small details can make the difference.

"We had chances to win the game. Cisse had a great chance when he was in front of the goal under no pressure. We need to finish the chances we create but all we can do now is concentrate on the next game. I am not looking at the league table and my concern is my team and how we are progressing."
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:47 pm

i`m not too bothered about that result, okay, to lose to united is a sickner but it just shows how far we have come when we actually expect to win at old trafford.
uniteds manic celebrations at the end of the game were like ours when we beat them in the 90`s, almost like you`ve won the lottery because you`ve beaten a better side. the united players know the score themselves.
realistically the league was never on the cards this year but i think we`ve shown recently that for the first time in fifteen years we are a true force to be reckoned with.
not by pinching results a la houllier but by going to other teams backyards and dictating play. we had a few wins at old trafford in the 90`s but thats the first time in 20 years where we`ve gone there and been the better side.
unlucky reds, you`ll play worse and win.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:49 pm

I personally think those manc fans are discusting. Singing those songs about michael shields. They should be ashamed of themselves. A poor lad in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Its sad to hear songs like that in a football match. It happened at anfield aswell when they played us. They are absaloutly disgusting and I have no respect whatsoever for them.

FREE MICHAEL SHIELDS!!!
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby John Barnes » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:00 pm

John Barnes wrote:over the past 3/4 years or so, we just can't seem to turn these f*ckers over for some reason!

I just dont feel we are confident to beat the manc scum. whenever we play these, the "BIG GAME FEAR" sets into a lot of LFC players,

...And I quote myself from yesterday!

Thats was a sickener wasn't it? 90th minute

Just seen on the news....Cisse's miss. How the F*ck did he miss and open goal? And where was crouch our new prolific scorer?.

Cisse should be dropped for rest of season now, bring pongy in, whom i might add, scored 2 v luton.

Our 3 main strikers are all a waste of time if you ask me,
cisse's touch\ finishing is generally very bad.
John Barnes

Postby Poolinc. » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:01 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:I personally think those manc fans are discusting. Singing those songs about michael shields. They should be ashamed of themselves. A poor lad in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Its sad to hear songs like that in a football match. It happened at anfield aswell when they played us. They are absaloutly disgusting and I have no respect whatsoever for them.

FREE MICHAEL SHIELDS!!!

Are you in the slightest bit surprised?? when did Utd fans ever show an ounce of class?? They're pig-ignorant zombies and rightly hated by the footballing world... They'll always walk in the shadow of our achievements, and we'll never walk alone :buttrock . They say what they say cos they'll never do what we've done!
Poolinc.

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion