Man for man - How do we rate?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Then be an adult about it and ignore it and move on instead of some childish reply that would expect from some primary school kid .
Benny The Noon

Postby Number 9 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Then be an adult about it and ignore it and move on instead of some childish reply that would expect from some primary school kid .

Oh FFS shut up ya big drama queen and stop crying.....you are your own worst enemy,just ignore it and stop being so sensitive everytime someone tells you that you are full of shi,te! :D

I dont agree with your team either BTW but thats all Im gonna say incase ya take a total wobbler! :sniffle
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

:;):
Benny The Noon

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Then be an adult about it and ignore it and move on instead of some childish reply that would expect from some primary school kid .

calling me childish when your not grown up enough to admit that our rivals have some players that would get into our team  :laugh:

anyway heres mine, not based on form but on overall ability

1.Reina

Rb.Johnson      Cb.Vidic            Cb.Ferdinand      Lb.Evra

Cm.Essien Cm.Gerrard

Cm.Fabregas

Rf.Arshavin                                              Lf.Rooney

Fw.Torres
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:

calling me childish when your not grown up enough to admit that our rivals have some players that would get into our team  :laugh:

anyway heres mine, not based on form but on overall ability

1.Reina

Rb.Johnson      Cb.Vidic            Cb.Ferdinand      Lb.Evra

Cm.Essien Cm.Gerrard

Cm.Fabregas

Rf.Arshavin                                              Lf.Rooney

Fw.Torres

Im sorry but you will have to show me where i have stated that the mancs/rivals have no players that would get into our team ?.
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 pm

And your team is extremely good and very attacking minded .
Benny The Noon

Postby Number 9 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Reina

Johnson Ferdinand Carvalho Cole

Essien 

Gerrard      Fabregas     Rooney

Torres   Drogba

Cant help thinking you put Rooney on the left cause you wanted to stick him in him somewhere,given how good he is.Its a tricky one....you would deffo want him,Torres and Drogba in your team.Saying that no matter where Fergie puts him the lad plays out of his skin.As far as all round footballers go I think Rooney is the best in the League(much as it pains me to say it)
Im not convinced with GJ for us so far but I struggle to think of any better right backs at present in the League given hes playing in a team under par with a dire Kuyt in front of him!

Cant really argue with that team...yanks out rich arab in and buy them all!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Rooney over the last couple of months has kept the mancs up their - the guy is getting close to be one of the best all round attack minded footballers in the world no matter where he plays . and i would change my inital team and replace kuyt with him .
Benny The Noon

Postby roberto green » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Which fella are you then Benny in your signature?

The one in the white cap?

:D
roberto green

Postby Number 9 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Rooney over the last couple of months has kept the mancs up their - the guy is getting close to be one of the best all round attack minded footballers in the world no matter where he plays . and i would change my inital team and replace kuyt with him .

Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:32 pm

I find LFC2007 and Fowler_E7's lineups about equal.

The biggest problem for me is that none of LFC's other players would make the bench, which is our real problem.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Essien 

Torres   Drogba

Cant help thinking you put Rooney on the left cause you wanted to stick him in him somewhere,given how good he is.Its a tricky one....you would deffo want him,Torres and Drogba in your team.Saying that no matter where Fergie puts him the lad plays out of his skin.As far as all round footballers go I think Rooney is the best in the League(much as it pains me to say it)
Im not convinced with GJ for us so far but I struggle to think of any better right backs at present in the League given hes playing in a team under par with a dire Kuyt in front of him!

I couldn't think of another midfielder good enough (anyone who says Lampard can feck right off... he is good but come on) or who comes close to Rooney in terms of quality. It's a little on the attacking side but Rooney is no mug when it comes to tracking back...Gerrard too is excellent at that and Essien is a beast of a player in the middle. With Fabregas keeping things ticking over they'd have a shed load of possession and that'd help keep the back four well shielded.
LFC2007

Postby Number 9 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:47 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Essien 

Torres   Drogba

I couldn't think of another midfielder good enough (anyone who says Lampard can feck right off... he is good but come on) or who comes close to Rooney in terms of quality. It's a little on the attacking side but Rooney is no mug when it comes to tracking back...Gerrard too is excellent at that and Essien is a beast of a player in the middle. With Fabregas keeping things ticking over they'd have a shed load of possession and that'd help keep the back four well shielded.

Just thinking...Id swap Ferdinand too though on his stop start form and general inconsistency this season.
Id put Carra in there cause I love him and even though he has been below par you just know he'll be a legend when the chips are down!
Carra! :buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Essien 

Torres   Drogba

i think your team wouldnt have enough width, though you would have to accomodate Rooney somewhere. I wanted Drogba and Torres too, but couldnt think of balanced enough team for two up front.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

You'd have the full-backs for width, mate. They don't come much more attacking than Johnson and Cole.

I'm sure they could work it between them :D
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion