MAMADOU SAKHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:13 am

Nice vid of the lads in Alcatraz...
IMO MS should be made Vice Captaincy asap!

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/2016-to ... f-alcatraz
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:56 am

He's in surprisingly good spirits, given how he was screwed over that drugs thing in the summer.

Great vid
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:03 pm

that's a really cool video, thanks for the share, he is a really funny guy from the various interviews I have seen with him in the past, he also does a massive ammount for charity both home and abroad

Here is an embedded version of the video for quick access

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Lol loved that vid.

Sakho for captain please.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:03 am

Doubts over Sakho's future after Liverpool defender sent home from America by Jurgen Klopp - Complaints about his attitude

Mamadou Sakho faces an uncertain future at Liverpool after being sent home from their pre-season tour of America.

The France international will arrive back in the UK on Tuesday after manager Jurgen Klopp took the decision to cut short his stay in the States.

Sakho had been receiving treatment on an Achilles injury, which will rule him out of the start of the Premier League season.

However, the ECHO understands that concerns had been raised about the 26-year-old's attitude around the club's training camp in California and that's prompted his swift return to the UK.

Sakho was booked on the same overnight flight to Heathrow as left-back Brad Smith, who is en route to Bournemouth to undergo a medical ahead of completing a £6million move.

Liverpool confirmed that the former Paris Saint-Germain captain had flown home but declined to comment on the reasons behind the decision.

Sakho will continue to have treatment at Melwood while the Reds complete their US tour commitments with matches against Chelsea, AC Milan and Roma over the coming week.

Despite being injured, Sakho was included in the travelling party to the States as Klopp sought to foster team spirit ahead of the new campaign.

However, the fact that he's heading home so quickly is a clear indication that something has gone awry.

Lucas Leiva and Joe Gomez are also injured and won't feature on the tour but they are staying with the squad following Sakho's departure.

Liverpool fly to Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon ahead of Wednesday night's first tour match against Chelsea at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.

It's been a turbulent time for Sakho, who was cleared of a doping violation by UEFA earlier this month.

The governing body's control, ethics and disciplinary body dismissed the case against him - some three months after accusing him of failing a drugs test.

Sakho, who hasn't played since April 20, missed out on the Europa League final with Liverpool and Euro 2016 with France after the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) alleged that he had taken a prohibited substance in a ‘fat burner’.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... r-11663197
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 am

Oh ffs. Maybe he done Klopps nut in with the vids lol.
I hope its just to do with the injury.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:20 am

C-R » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:03 am wrote:that's a really cool video, thanks for the share, he is a really funny guy from the various interviews I have seen with him in the past, he also does a massive ammount for charity both home and abroad

Here is an embedded version of the video for quick access

Good thing UEFA haven't seen the Vid he would have been banned for life as he is clearly under the influence.. :nod
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:37 am

Hes not that good or important to beilive he can muck about around Kloppo.

I dont rate the lad but hes smart with social media and getting fans on his side, maybe bit too clever this time.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 am

Klopp before Sakho everyday for me. I hope he takes this as a kick up the @rse and puts his head down and grafts rather than try to cause further issue
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby killerp » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

Another Suarez but not as talented.

Glad we signed the Estonian guy as cover.
killerp

Postby redshade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

parchpea » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:37 am wrote:Hes not that good or important to beilive he can muck about around Kloppo.

I dont rate the lad but hes smart with social media and getting fans on his side, maybe bit too clever this time.

Im a fan of Sakho and rate him highly. I see him as a potential future captain.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:44 am

Sakho's reaction to being sent home by klopp

Klopp's response to Sakho  :laugh:  :laugh:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:56 pm

redshade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 am wrote:
parchpea » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:37 am wrote:Hes not that good or important to beilive he can muck about around Kloppo.

Im a fan of Sakho and rate him highly. I see him as a potential future captain.

he's not really behaving as future captain though is he? OK he was cleared of the doping incident but this getting sent home from the US tour is just not on. Not the example he should be setting as a player let alone a captain.

Sakho is fast becoming a pain in the ***** and Klopp may have to take action.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Think Klopp is sending a clear message to the squad. F**k around and you're out. Don't think Sakho is leaving anytime soon, but the honeymoon is over. Mama is injured and probably bored, messing around. He also turned up late for pre-season...

Work hard or go work with Mario Balotelli and the kids in the kindergarten
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:24 pm

7_Kewell » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:15 pm wrote:Think Klopp is sending a clear message to the squad. F**k around and you're out. Don't think Sakho is leaving anytime soon, but the honeymoon is over. Mama is injured and probably bored, messing around. He also turned up late for pre-season...

Work hard or go work with Mario Balotelli and the kids in the kindergarten

This pretty much sums up the whole thing.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion