MAMADOU SAKHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:48 am

Lets go there f*ck it, I've had a pint and am feeling optimistic about the idiots chance to learn something...

Chris Sutton won a league at Blackburn, the lad scored goals, lots and lots of goals funnily enough. He went to Chelsea and was a sensational flop. Was that down to playing in a different league? Culture or anything else for that matter? Did Sutton all of a sudden become bad over night?

What you are stating is merely misguided opinion. Fowler was another prime example, as was... funnily enough... Rush on his return to Liverpool.

Its all pathetic nonsensical arguement that makes no sense or proves nothing and completely fails to take a players ability into account.

As I said, every arguement you attempt to come up with has huge holes in it. Its opinion backed up by opinion backed up by... yep... you guessed it... even more misguided opinion. That is the exact reason why you bore the living ***** out of everyone.

:laugh:

Just to clarifty...

You're saying Rush and Veron "failed" because they "couldn't adaprt to a new country".

Yet... When Sutton "failed" at Chelsea, what was that reason? How do you know... (you clearly don't) that Sutton didn't "fail" at Chelsea and Veron "failed" at United and Rush "failed" at Juventus for the same reasons... IE style of play of the team they were playing for? Quality of the players around them? Quality of their individual attributes?

The fact is, you're using "opinion" as fact to back up an arguement and going against stone cold facts with opinion.

At this present moment, I'm failing to see how I can make this any more clear to yourself. You clearly only have the "GYBS way of looking at things".

There is more than one way to skin a cat... or are you to stupid to realise that?

My guess is you are.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Stu, your attitude stinks. You aren't capable of debate. I read your posts and constantly pick out inconsistencies. It'd take too long to argue them all. When you reply to a post you only reply to the parts that suit your argument. You're an aggressive, argumentative p*sshead. I liked you for a little while, but you really are nothing but an attention seeking WUM. There's very few posters here now. You blame Benny, but its not him.

For what it's worth, amongst all your ranting is an intelligent bloke. I just can't be bothered filtering your ***** anymore. So I'm done here.

Bye all.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:39 pm

RedAnt » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:02 am wrote:Stu, your attitude stinks. You aren't capable of debate. I read your posts and constantly pick out inconsistencies. It'd take too long to argue them all. When you reply to a post you only reply to the parts that suit your argument. You're an aggressive, argumentative p*sshead. I liked you for a little while, but you really are nothing but an attention seeking WUM. There's very few posters here now. You blame Benny, but its not him.

For what it's worth, amongst all your ranting is an intelligent bloke. I just can't be bothered filtering your ***** anymore. So I'm done here.

Bye all.

Got to say Red Ant I'm equally fed up with this crap thread after thread. I'm certainly not going to blame any one individual because generally it takes two to have a debate. They clearly don't like each other so why they bother responding to virtually every one of each others posts is beyond me and lets face it nobody is going to win. 

Don't throw the towel in mate. I'm sure the mods are monitoring this nonsense.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 pm

devaney » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:39 pm wrote:
RedAnt » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:02 am wrote:Stu, your attitude stinks. You aren't capable of debate. I read your posts and constantly pick out inconsistencies. It'd take too long to argue them all. When you reply to a post you only reply to the parts that suit your argument. You're an aggressive, argumentative p*sshead. I liked you for a little while, but you really are nothing but an attention seeking WUM. There's very few posters here now. You blame Benny, but its not him.

Bye all.

Got to say Red Ant I'm equally fed up with this crap thread after thread. I'm certainly not going to blame any one individual because generally it takes two to have a debate. They clearly don't like each other so why they bother responding to virtually every one of each others posts is beyond me and lets face it nobody is going to win. 

Don't throw the towel in mate. I'm sure the mods are monitoring this nonsense.

So why do you respond to posts I make when you clearly don't like what I post

Red Ant is spot on about Stu and he is acting exactly how he did previously
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm

BTN - If you care to check I actually respond to very few of your posts unless you have previously responded, or taken exception, to something I have written. Your negativity drives me to derision so I do my very best to ignore you and have done for quite some time. We have vastly different viewpoints and neither of us are going to change so generally speaking it is a waste of dialogue.

Who's to blame doesn't really matter but yet again a long serving respected poster has decided to leave and you just happen, once again, to be one of the protagonists.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:45 pm

And yet again you blame me and the poster in fact states that I am not the reason for him leaving but you don't see that and just blame me - the fact is I haven't had any issues with RedAnt and we have had some very good debate and he will be missed.

You hate what I post and to say you ignore me is a lie because yesterday you were posting in response to me hence why I asked you to be more civil when posting towards people.

Stop blaming me every time someone leaves , stop blaming me for the way the forum is - I have nearly had enough now myself and it's mainly because of you
Benny The Noon

Postby redno7 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 pm

door is over there -->
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm

By the time I had got through all the "debate" I had forgotten what the thread was about!

Oh well !
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 pm

redno7 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 pm wrote:door is over there -->

:buttrock

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm wrote:And yet again you blame me and the poster in fact states that I am not the reason for him leaving but you don't see that and just blame me - the fact is I haven't had any issues with RedAnt and we have had some very good debate and he will be missed.

You hate what I post and to say you ignore me is a lie because yesterday you were posting in response to me hence why I asked you to be more civil when posting towards people.

Stop blaming me every time someone leaves , stop blaming me for the way the forum is - I have nearly had enough now myself and it's mainly because of you

Your sounding a little hyper. Ffs calm down and read what I actually said:

I did not say you were to blame for Red Ant leaving did I. I said I don't care who's to blame but as usual you are one of the protagonists.

I was not referring to your debate, as you chose to call it, with Red Ant, I was referring to the pathetic nonsense that has been going on between you and Stu which adds absolutely fk all to the forum.

Our little spat yesterday in the Suarez thread was because you decided to respond in your usual know it all fashion to a comment I had made. As I said I ignore you unless you respond to my posts.

Please don't give me all the credit if you decide to leave. An awful lot of posters have commented on your behaviour. You reap what you sow.

Cheerio. (It would appear that other members of your fan club would also be glad to see the back of you)
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Another thread descends into sh'ite as some members once again can't resist the swerve into talking about each other.

Thread temporarily closed until next match when perhaps we can get back to this threads supposed topic. i.e Mamadou Sakho.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Re-started

Wondering if we'll see this fella in a three at the back formation against Newcastle or a standard foursome ? Either way I know he'll make his presence felt.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:29 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:17 am wrote:Re-started

Wondering if we'll see this fella in a three at the back formation against Newcastle or a standard foursome ? Either way I know he'll make his presence felt.

aldridge said in his column in the echo that johnson is fit and available for selection so it will be interesting to see what formation we play and who misses out
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Would like to see us go back to a back 4 with Johnson back at right back - the problem is which CB pairing

Agger and Toure I think against Newcastle
Benny The Noon

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 pm

crazyhorse » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm wrote:By the time I had got through all the "debate" I had forgotten what the thread was about!

Oh well !

The clue is in the thread title :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion