Looks like another poor result today again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mrcool2003 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:49 pm

ppl, if u listened to waht stu said, u wouuld settle for anything, so best to take what he says with a pinch of salt, hes a houllier lover, noone else agrees with him, so its best just to have the right opinion which is, houlllier has to go, the last 2 seasons have been poor, time to go houllier
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:47 pm

Only my 5th game of the season, i don't get to many live games (usually 4/5 a season) but made the journey from down south today for this one. We were awful, Charlton turned up with a gameplan and we had no answers once again. This shocking season was reflected in the crowd as i can't remember ever coming to such a quiet Anfield. Have got a ticket for Fulham on Saturday but now wondering if it's worth the 400 mile drive!

Can't be bothered to rant and rave about Houllier as it won't be anything i haven't said a hundred times before. Can't blame injuries coz evryone is back, can't blame it on lack of confidence coz leading up to the Arsenal game we had shown a little form. Can only blame one person.

I don't believe we will limp home in 4th as i do not see us winning at Old Trafford or St.Andrews. We may even struggle to qualify for UEFA next season.

Stevie.G looked knackered today. Poor lad has been carrying us all season long.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:51 pm

agree with you about the lack of atmosphere. the club is being destroyed at the moment. gerrard and owen were the only players who looked capable of producing anything (again)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby seananddarragh23 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:18 pm

We will all have to stop talking about this as if there is something which can be done to put things right.
I am a supporter since 73 and we have never been so bad.Liverpool F.C. have never been so bad or so laughable.Nobody fears us and every team we play are disappointed if they dont beat us.
I'm amarried man with three children and it will cost me £500 pounds to go to Fullham match on saturday.
I live in Dublin and am questioning the sense in going to matches when I put more effort in than the clowns on the pitcH."SOMETHING BETTER CHANGE".
seananddarragh23

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion