LIVERPOOL VS TOTTENHAM - all the build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lionheart » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:08 pm

jammy wrote:Gonzalez 1-0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmcYvK22Qs

Get downloadabel goals after 10 posts here http://z3.invisionfree.com/LFC_Land/index.php?act=idx

Who are you people?

Go promote your site somewhere else.   :angry:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:12 pm

Sound performance from the lads and a great result against a team that is very tough to break down.  Kuyt's goal was the highlight for me.  Riise's thunderbolt was lovely and Gonzales' strike was well taken, but Kuyt's skill to drag that ball from behind him out wide, pivot and swerve it home was outstanding.  What a player he's going to be for us!

I'm a bit gutted for Bellamy, TBH.  Nothing's going in for him and he really should have had the first one.  Thankfully, Mark tucked it away to spare his blushes and settle the nerves.

Make no mistake, tucking 3 goals away against the likes of King and Dawson is an outstanding bit of business.  And, we looked solid at the back besides switching out 2 of the back four.

Well in lads.  We're rolling now so let's keep this run going and put the pressure on the league leaders....Portsmouth! :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Festy » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:17 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Well in lads.  We're rolling now so let's keep this run going and put the pressure on the league leaders....Portsmouth! :p

hoohohahahahahahehehoho :D  :nod  :laugh:  :p  :buttrock
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby red37 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:23 pm

i think jol lost the plot a bit second half and started piling on the pressure leaving acres of space for the sucker-punch. it worked  :cool:  fair play for having the balls to want more than a point. although that was his downfall.

great bit of poaching by MG. fantastic technique by DK and the usual riise-rocket to wind up a nervy start in style.

long may it continue against the turks. and at the reebok(laundry) next weekend.  :;):

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redhayesy » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:27 pm

riise is pure magic!!! i rest my case,he shoots he scores!! thats why his place is safe for me. all those who don"t like or rate riise we will just have to agree to disagree with me! end off.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloAimar » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:31 pm

LOL!!!!!

did u hear kuyt after the game... wat a guy! :D

"The game changed when they missed the open goal and we scored straight after. It was not so funny for them."
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:33 pm

good job, gonzales did decently today and his corners quite good. Finally he took on defenders today, he was unparalled in terms of speed but still very lightweight. Looks like luis underwent gym trainings, now he doesnt loses the ball around.
onizukaeikichi

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:33 pm

Great win for the lads should boost their confidence. Kuyt Started twice in the premiership and has scored twice. gonzales played once in the premiership and scored once Our new signings this year are proving it was money well spent. Well done Lads lets keep it up   :)

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:35 pm

PabloAimar wrote:LOL!!!!!

did u hear kuyt after the game... wat a guy! :D

"The game changed when they missed the open goal and we scored straight after. It was not so funny for them."

:D
his finishing is good, too bad the one he tried against chelshit didnt went in. It was at similar position
onizukaeikichi

Postby red37 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:37 pm

tell you what, kuyt cant half lash the ball in. did you see the distance the ball came back on to the pitch off the net?

gerrin!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby PhiLFC » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:39 pm

You've got to see Bellamy's face after Gonzo scored... he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry, the look of utter disbelief is f.ucking priceless aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha I feel sorry for him really aaaah ha ha ha ha
PhiLFC

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:39 pm

red37 wrote:tell you what, kuyt cant half lash the ball in. did you see the distance the ball came back on to the pitch off the net?

gerrin!

i dled the goal and the ball bounced quite a distance once it cannoned off the net
onizukaeikichi

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:41 pm

Another good result.... I'm happy  :)
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:44 pm

one moment bellamy was about to cry with his hands on his head, the next moment his hands are all up, he was gonna kiss gonzales "thx, thx dude for saving me, i could have been in deep :censored:."
onizukaeikichi

Postby desperado0831 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:44 pm

Gerrard had a very very good game. MOM
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion