Liverpool vs t.n.s (2nd leg) - Strong squad out tommorow

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Zenden is better on the wing than Riise is, that's good enough of an improvement for now.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby destro » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:16 pm

not that impressed with the match last night, yeah i know its early and we did get the result but i worry about the strikeforce. how many times can you actually hit the goalkeeper rather than him have to make save ? finishing was sloppy , apart from SG ( the one man team shouts are already starting , 1-0 over 2 legs without him ) and why did hamman take the pen , sentiment in a CL qualifer ? why not let cara take it if that was the reason ? i wasnt that happy about crouch coming but looks like he has signed. he would of loved those wasted crosses that potter and zenden provided, maybe not such a bad buy after all.  couple of pluses , reina looked comanding when he did the little bit he had to do ( wish he would of punched that TNS kid the way he punches the ball) alonso quality as always hardly wastes a pass.and zenden and riisse seemed to have some sort of understanding things can only get better
destro

Postby Owenas » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:27 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:After all, being Champions of a particular country is always something to be proud of. I'm sure your team will proabbly cause some problems in the away tie at Lithuania but we will surely batter you in Anfield. By the way, do you know of any players in your team that supports Liverpool? Just curious.

Speaking of the question you brought out, I doubt many Liverpool fans would travel to Lithuania as many of them have been paying off their credit cards at Istanbul and maybe the money could be better spent in more prestigious European nights.

No, I don`t know players, who support Liverpool. In fact I am a Liverpool "fan", but in our country  most of people like Barca or Real... Most of them first time heard about Liverpool whenm they won CL last year.
We have an irc channel (Server irc.omnitel.net) #liverpoolfc but not many people come there so I can say, that we haven`t got much fans... :cool:
Owenas

Postby PinkPantha » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:33 am

I am very happy that Gerrard decided to stay, he helped us a great deal in this first qualifying round
PinkPantha

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion