Liverpool vs t.n.s (2nd leg) - Strong squad out tommorow

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Tiiger » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:01 pm

who will be our next opponent?
Those who forget the past have no future.
Tiiger

Postby dward » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:01 pm

i though adamnbarrett was joking until I saw everyone else saying it without any smilies

how dumb am I? :D  :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm

gerrard scored 5 so no!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm

I really wouldn't be surprised if someone came in for the TNS keeper he really impressed tonight as he did in the 1st leg. If it wasn't for him the sore would be about 6-0 tonight
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm

Hopefully the players around him will get bummed out about being outclassed and step it up
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby dward » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:03 pm

Tiiger wrote:who will be our next opponent?

FC Kaunas

they won 8-2 on agg!!
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:04 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
mikopool wrote:Liverpool 1-0 TNS after 2 legs :;):

3-0 you mean?

I am sorry I was pretty sure Gerrard scored 5 of the 6 goals and I was responding to " what if he had left " thus " 1- 0 after both legs "

:oops:
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby Tiiger » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:08 pm

dward wrote:

FC Kaunas

they won 8-2 on agg!!

Thanks! So the Kaunas are much tougher than TNS probably!
Tiiger

Postby mikopool » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:09 pm

Tiiger wrote:
dward wrote:

FC Kaunas

they won 8-2 on agg!!

Thanks! So the Kaunas are much tougher than TNS probably!

hopefully, maybe our lads will step it up a bit!

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:13 pm

Well weve certainly got to improve if we are going to have any chance of defending our title against the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan etc
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:13 pm

thanks for the advice

You're welcome
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:15 pm

Well weve certainly got to improve if we are going to have any chance of defending our title against the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan etc

Our form in Europe is not a problem, our form in the Premiership is. Don't forget that this is pre-season, our players are rusty and lack sharpness to put games away.

Our main objective should be to improve in the Premiership. I don't expect us to be focused in the CL as much as we were last season. Getting to the last 16 would be nice but I don't expect us to go all the way because much of our focus will be towards the Premiership.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:17 pm

A.B. wrote:

Our form in Europe is not a problem, our form in the Premiership is. Don't forget that this is pre-season, our players are rusty and lack sharpness to put games away.

Our main objective should be to improve in the Premiership. I don't expect us to be focused in the CL as much as we were last season. Getting to the last 16 would be nice but I don't expect us to go all the way because much of our focus will be towards the Premiership.

Yes I guess you right, we did seem to take that game as if it was a friendly. As you say A.B. the premiership is now the target.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tiiger » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:18 pm

A.B. wrote:

I totally agree.
Tiiger

Postby Owenas » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:45 pm

FBK Kaunas won`t be easy to beat, I can assure that:;): I am from Lithuania and I watched the game "live" against "HB" . Kaunas is not strong enough to beat LFC and I can say that they are even quite weak now, but our team chairman said, that he will strengthen squad before the game against champions with few good players:p My opinion: Liverpool will win 4-1 on aggregate.

Anyway, tickets will be available tommorow already and I think that they`ll be sold immediately:) Will U come to Lithuania? How many fans  intend to fly here? It`s interesting for us...:laugh:
Owenas

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion