LIVERPOOL VS STOKE CITY - Build up

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:26 pm

john craig wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
john craig wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Im over the moon here never mind Stoke im going to Madrid. :nod Athletico Madrid cant wait now.

Nanny have you got tickets for the game??

I have a week off when we play Madrid and am booking flights to go over there.  Was gonna try and blag a ticket when I'm there, probably in the Madrid end.

How are you doing it?

My mate lives in Madrid so ill be stayin there . Im waiting on me ticket here  :;): but i spoke to my mate today an if all of our lads are goin an i havnt got a ticket from here well theyll sort me one out there. From her next door nieghbour :laugh:

:laugh:

Happy days.

Well if the neighbour can wangle any more give me a shout :laugh:

Theve got a nice next door nieghbour :laugh: his name is Radi Antic the ex Athletico boss, I met him when i was there a few months ago. Never had a clue who he was , and never understood a word he said, Just understood Torres :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Theve got a nice next door nieghbour :laugh: his name is Radi Antic the ex Athletico boss, I met him when i was there a few months ago. Never had a clue who he was , and never understood a word he said, Just understood Torres :laugh:

You're taking the pi.ss!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:51 pm

john craig wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Theve got a nice next door nieghbour :laugh: his name is Radi Antic the ex Athletico boss, I met him when i was there a few months ago. Never had a clue who he was , and never understood a word he said, Just understood Torres :laugh:

You're taking the pi.ss!

John im serious ask Sabre he knows about it i told him when i came back  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC_TILL_I_DIE » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey NANNY
Any chance of him helping us get Sergio Aguero? Have a word with him when your out there...LOL :D
Last edited by LFC_TILL_I_DIE on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC_TILL_I_DIE

Postby JC_81 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
john craig wrote:

You're taking the pi.ss!

John im serious ask Sabre he knows about it i told him when i came back  :laugh:

That's class!

If you can get Radi's mobile number for me I'll hound him for tickets myself! :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 pm

LFC_TILL_I_DIE wrote:Hey NANNY
Any chance of him helping us get Sergio Aguero? Have a word with him when your out there...LOL :D

Hes only the next door nieghbour FFS . :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:18 am

4-0 at least - Keane to score his 1st goal and Captain Marvel his 100th :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby samurai3000 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 am

If keane dont score i think rafa should give him a good spanking and quit his bum fun with kuyt
samurai3000

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 am

zarababe wrote:4-0 at least - Keane to score his 1st goal and Captain Marvel his 100th :)

Gerrard should save his 100th for the Everton match.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 am

No messing today like to see this formation and these players.

Riena

Dagen/arb  Skrtel  Carra   Doss

Alonso  Gerrard  Riera

Torres      Keane     Babel

10-0 Or any result close.  :D

Come on you Reds !   :p
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby john1992 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 am

Gerrard should save his 100th for the Everton match.

if theres a goal scorin oppertunity im sure hes gonna take it hes probally not even thinkin about his 100th goal just getting the 3 points on the board :D
john1992

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 am

FYI G Ballague is on 5live fighting talk! Hes quite funny too.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:29 am

LegBarnes wrote:No messing today like to see this formation and these players.

Riena

Dagen/arb  Skrtel  Carra   Doss

Alonso  Gerrard  Riera

Torres      Keane     Babel

10-0 Or any result close.  :D

Come on you Reds !   :p

If i were to set up something similar to what you suggest I would go:

Reina

Arbeloa      Skrtl    Carragher    Aurelio/Doss

Gerrard          Masch/Alonso         Riera

Keane/Kuyt      Torres         Babel/keane
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:40 am

In the Guardian:

Fernando Torres believes the slow start to Robbie Keane's Liverpool career will be forgotten once the Republic of Ireland international gets his first goal for the club. The Spain striker, who scored three goals in his first eight appearances after moving to Merseyside from Atlético Madrid, expects his forward partner to make up for lost time once he has broken his duck.

Keane has not found the net in his first seven league and cup games following a £20.3m move from Tottenham Hotspur, the only blip to an otherwise healthy start to the season for Rafa Benítez's side. Liverpool will replace Chelsea - who play Manchester United tomorrow - at the top of the table for at least 24 hours if they defeat Stoke City at Anfield and mark their best start to a Premier League season after five matches, beating the 12 points they amassed in the 1993-94 campaign.

"I know Robbie is going to be a very important player for us. Maybe he needs to score his first goal, then he'll go on to score a lot more as that's the type of player he is," said Torres. "When you arrive you want to score straight away to relieve the pressure. He is just waiting and wanting to score that first goal and he is a great player to have in the dressing room. I know Robbie from watching him back when I was at Atlético, so if we want to win trophies we will need players like him."

Whereas Keane scored on his debuts for Wolverhampton Wanderers and Coventry City and was soon among the goals at Internazionale, Leeds United and Tottenham, he is struggling to get his name on the scoresheet for the club he supported as a boy. Yet the player is not feeling the pressure, according to Benítez. "I was speaking to Robbie the other day and I told him that everything would be fine," said the Liverpool manager. "He said: 'Listen, I think you are more worried than me.'"

Despite his difficulties, Keane will fancy his chances today as Stoke pay their first league visit to Anfield for 23 years. Liverpool stuck eight goals past them the last time the clubs met, in a League Cup tie eight years ago, Robbie Fowler helping himself to a hat-trick.

Steven Gerrard, who is on 99 career goals for Liverpool after scoring twice in midweek against Marseille in the Champions League, will be itching to complete his century ahead of next Saturday's derby against Everton at Goodison Park.

"We are lucky to have the best midfielder in the world," said Benítez. "He doesn't just score goals, he scores fantastic goals. If he scores against Stoke we will be very pleased."
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 am

i just hope rafa has learned from the the sheff utd fiasco and he doesnt see this as whipping boys and decide to put out a weakened team
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion