LIVERPOOL VS PORTSMOUTH - in game/post match reaction

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby fowler4god » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:40 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Ther's certainly a good few diehards in Hong Kong alright.

probably just die hards for about a month now.    :D

i doubt it, i'd say its just that they just go all out on the rare occasion that they get to see there clubs.
fowler4god

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:43 pm

it was a joke, a reference to my first post on the forum
JoeTerp

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:04 am

dont worrie lads we didnt win cos i wasnt watching it happens alot and i am sorry i watcxh next game i promise  :down:

but i was meeting my dad after 15 years for the first time so i have a good excuse  :buttrock
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:21 am

It was just unbelievable how good the atmosphere was. I went to Anfield once to watch LFC played and this time see them live in HK were just awesome. Many of you probably don';t think of people in HK are knowledgeable fans. But in HK, most people have followed EPL for many years as we were once a British Colony. I for instance has been following LFC since the days of Dalglish and Rush. Most of the HK people follow the EPL very closely as alot of them are very knowlegeable fans. The most popular team in HK is probably Man U and LFC. Most also follow the Spanish, German and the Italian league.

Anyway, after a brief history lesson, just want to discuss about our finishing. I went to both games on Tues and Friday. Also went to the practice on Thursday night. One thing i consistently saw was how our forward missed the goal by shooting either wide or over. I really hope it was only because of pre season form. But what i saw was very worrisome because the same thing keep happening even during game time. The only one consistently shooting on target was Crouch but mostly right at the keeper. The new boy such as Torres, Babel and Lucas wasn't as sharp. Anyway, will keep my fingers crossed and hope everything changes at the start of the new season.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion