LIVERPOOL VS MIDDLESBROUGH - time to keep the run going

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:18 pm

Great result.. and I expected it too.. defo a sign of the times and now they are all talking about us as serious challengers and threats to Chelski.. would our Euro reilience, translated in to league perfromances have anyting to do with it too..?  Course it does.

We are defo a match for anyone.. Benitez,  master tactician extraordinare  :bowdown

What a team spirit and excellent work ethic.

Letter to Benitez.. you are so good!

:D  :laugh:
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Sabre wrote:
In Madrid there's knowledge of football yes, but you have to admit that every single region of Spain with no primera teams, or weak teams (unlike us who are in the primera business  40 years ininterrumpetdly) is crowded by people who has seen no live football in a Stadium, blindly patriotic, Real Madrid or Barcelona supporters. There are lots like Real Madrid galacticos among the Real Madrid supporters. Because it's a team of titles, and those teams get lots of this bandwagon supporters.

Don't worry or bother to explain yourself Sabre, Real Madrid Galacticos don't hail from Spain...he's just another sad muppet hidding in his room watching games highlight on TV, hidding behind his computer and telling everyone he's from Spain...get a life you freakin' fake. At least the last fake here (ChelseaForever) talk some sense from time to time. You're just full of sh*te. Period!!! :rasp
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:55 pm

Sorry for rescuing this tipic so late but I couldn´t reply before....just to tell you all...please, I´m not like Real Madrid Galacticos, he, as Santa says, seems to be a fake, that´s all but, if he´s not, don´t think all RM supporters are like him....unfortunately, that way of thinking is not strange among us, but well, I attended the match against Barça last month and 60% people in Bernabeu stood up to give a deserved round of applause to Ronaldinho, and I think it really was for the whole team ...they do it so well. Actually I always say that, tough my team lost, I was lucky to see the current best team in the world playing. So, we definitely arent that stupid.

As for Sabre, I didnt mean to criticize you, in fact, I highly appreciate your point of view about the "Spanish Question" (and for your English too!!! ), so sorry if my expression sounded too sharp ok? ;)

And, finally, I want to ask you to remember all this, cos I love Real Madrid and LFC (last year I "had to" get really drunk when winning CL  and promise that I was buying a LFC T-shirt.....I couldn´t get to work on time and, also, I had to spend a lot of money!! lol) and I get really sad when everybody here hates RM. Try to remember that, fortunately, Florentino and his "magic" system is not REAL MADRID.

COME ON REDS!!! Let´s become World Champions (too)
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:58 pm

And, finally, I want to ask you to remember all this, cos I love Real Madrid and LFC (last year I "had to" get really drunk when winning CL  and promise that I was buying a LFC T-shirt.....I couldn´t get to work on time and, also, I had to spend a lot of money!! lol) and I get really sad when everybody here hates RM. Try to remember that, fortunately, Florentino and his "magic" system is not REAL MADRID.

I understand. Anyway, I think that's somehow the price you have to pay for being a supporter of a big team. It's almost unavoidable that between 2 top European classic of football natural rivalry arise. Madrid has double figures in winning CL championships, so it's absolutelly normal some bantering arise around them.

The real hate we have to avoid is the one that got killed a supporter of Real Sociedad in Vicente Calderon, or the hate towards the Spaniards that a few of our supporters have. Surprisingly enough where as there always have been hostility between our two teams in our respective stadiums among crowds, the relationship between the teams' staff has always been more than correct.

If you accept my critics (I'm pretty sure you'll do as your attitude is very polite) you give some reasons to help that Bantering. I don't know if galacticos is a word created by Marca of Real Madrid itself, but you felt comfortable with it, and you know, that's pretty mouthful.

Also, there are some rules of fairplay in football. The proper  way to deal transfers is to enquiry the team that owns the player, and then contact the player. Madrid has done lots of undercover contacts with players, so that this player pressed his club. All that in perfect union with the media like Marca or AS. And you know, that pisses off teams around the world.

I didn't feel you were harsh at all, btw, I just saw a supporter trying to keep the name of his team high. I cannot condemn that :)

A last point of critic, is that Real Madrid I think still is controlled by their partners (socios) it's not managed like a Anonymous Society (with stocks that can be bought massively), right?. So I think classic Madridism should put Florentino in his place.

Cheers mate, nice to read you too.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion