LIVERPOOL VS MIDDLESBROUGH - time to keep the run going

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby laza » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:54 pm

For first time in  a very long time i have a real confidence we will win every game we play.
Been a long time since ive had that feeling and its fornicating great to have it again
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:54 pm

real madrid galacticos wrote:morientes goal.....from a former real madrid player :D

Why do you even hang around this forum? Especially when you come in slagging off Liverpool and getting banned your first day.

If you are such a big Real Madrid fan go play in the traffic.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:55 pm

laza wrote:For first time in  a very long time i have a real confidence we will win every game we play.
Been a long time since ive had that feeling and its fornicating great to have it again

Nice turn of phrase.  :D
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:55 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Great result, much needed 3 points before Japan, anyone see the gob on Cisse ??? He wont be here for much longer with that face.

yeh when he won that corner, he just kicked the ball in the air and moped all the way to the 6 yard box, he just doesn't seem to care anymore. He's resigned to the fact that he's off in January I think.

What about Japan though Scott?
It may be better for Rafa to leave him back in Liverpool with that attitude, its no good for team spirit.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:57 pm

great game today and my mom was gerrard or carragher noth played excellent for the whole game and were upto 2nd for today atleast
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby laza » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:58 pm

AussieKopite wrote:
real madrid galacticos wrote:morientes goal.....from a former real madrid player :D

Why do you even hang around this forum? Especially when you come in slagging off Liverpool and getting banned your first day.

ignore him mate,
Responding to the inadequate little bed wetter only gets him more excited and we see more his garbage
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:01 pm

To Real Madrid Galacticos:

Dear mate: F*CK OFF YOU BAST*RD, if Morientes hasn't been even a better player it's because bloody Real Mandril ruined his career putting him in bench every minute week in week out, just because you hadn't a coach with personality enough to sit down one of the Brazilian, or lazy Raul, for that matter. BUGG*R OFF then, u bloody idiot, and satisfy yourself reading the f*cking Marca. Morientes is ours. Enough said.

Moderators: excuse me for this. I couldn't help it.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:01 pm

laza wrote:
AussieKopite wrote:

ignore him mate,
Responding to the inadequate little bed wetter only gets him more excited and we see more his garbage

Point taken.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:01 pm

Player Ratings:

Reina: 9 Superb, absolutely superb. Commanding in the box, and saves to mantain the 10 clean sheet record. Virtually flawless.

Carragher: 8 Commanding display in defence once again, epitomizes team spirit.

Hyypia: 8 Yet another brilliant display dealing with aerial threats. Although clearly being hurt from that clash with Boateng, he was not disturbed and made many crucial interventions in defence.

Riise: 7 A hardworking display in defence but could have been much better with his attacking contribution. Some of his crosses were, I think, put in too early and became useless.

Gerrard: 9 Great performance yet again from the captain. Appearing almost everywhere on the pitch, from crosses to crucial defensive interventions. Flawless display.

Alonso: 8 Usual performance in midfielder, displaying great touches and distribution of the ball. Had a good game in terms of defensive contribution too.

Sissoko: 7 Decent performance from our defensive midfielder. Certainly limited Boro to a lot of attacking opportunities. However, still a very raw talent who needs to improve on his tackling accurary, earning him another yellow card.

Kewell: 8 Great contribution in attack. Showing sharp movement and touches but sometimes tried too hard with his runs which most of the time ended up in the losing of possession.

Crouch: 7 Decent performance and showed great link-up play with the midfielders. Should have scored with that opportunity in the first half.

Morientes: 9 Finally, first time he's scored twice for us. It was a usually quiet display in the first half but certainly stepped up the gear in the second half. Good attacking contribution and clinical finishing in both occasions.

Garcia: 8 Showed sharp touches and link-up play when coming up, clearly lighting up our movement upfront. Had a great opportunity from a tight angle.

Cisse: 5 Thought he did not do much when he came on but wasn't too much of his fault. Although he came on late, I thought he could have ran more for the team.

Josemi: 7 Good touches and particularly good turn towards the end. Although he would never make the grade as a regular first team player, he would be a sufficient backup.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:01 pm

way hey! now why can go to the land of the rising sun and concentrate on being world club champions now,great result reina carragher hyypia morientes were the best players today
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:03 pm

Sabre wrote:I think it was The Rock, who said who Moro was doing nothing and Cisse should replace him.

Ah, well. :D

This is looking great mates, I cannot wait to download the whole match in bit torrent to see it with every pixel of detail!!! Another clean sheet, bring those Brazilians to me!

Do NOT support piracy mate. Buy the E-Season Ticket.  :D
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:05 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Great result, much needed 3 points before Japan, anyone see the gob on Cisse ??? He wont be here for much longer with that face.

yeh when he won that corner, he just kicked the ball in the air and moped all the way to the 6 yard box, he just doesn't seem to care anymore. He's resigned to the fact that he's off in January I think.

What about Japan though Scott?
It may be better for Rafa to leave him back in Liverpool with that attitude, its no good for team spirit.

Oh well, looks like you would have to change your username then CGGY.  :D
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:05 pm

I'd give Hyypia a 9 especially for his first touch back on the field being a header. I think Cisse did all he could with the time given.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:06 pm

I disagree. It's not piracy. Liverpool games should be shown in the whole world, by every bloody national tv, it's just more important that what George Bush has to say (I'm considering to buy the eseason ticket though) :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:08 pm

I'm thinking of buying it, its just that the exchange rate sucks for Aussies.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion