LIVERPOOL VS MARSEILLE - 26th november - ko 19:45

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedBen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:35 pm

NANNY RED wrote:That cross was put in by Xabi an a quality one at that even though i may say so meself

Gerrard takes the corner on the left, it's very poor but he gets the rebound and lofts a cross in, that one isn't so good either and headed well clear. The ball pops up to Dudek on the right, he sends a deep hanging ball to the far post WHERE GERRARD ARRIVES UNMARKED TO HEAD PAST MANDANDA FOR 1-0! Liverpool take the lead and it's that man again, Steven Gerrard.
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby DanAn » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Surely we can get someone better to take corners than Gerrard. Worlds best midfeilder IMO but he puts in poor crosses far too often.
DanAn

Postby Rorschach26 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:37 pm

RedBlood what r u doin on here u gringo  :D

links r :censored: 2day that french 1 the guy decided 2 turn over half way through the match & the iraq is like watching the match in photos but with andy grays voice commenttating on them

any1 know of a decent 1 ???? ????
Rorschach26

Postby RedBlood » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:
RedBlood wrote:any1 got anymore links, not bothered about the commentry just wanna see us

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=24722&part=sports

whitch 1  are you wathcin mate?? its giving me like 50 options but the first 5 ive tried aint workin???
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 pm

red187 wrote:Can any one see something different from our style of play, I can't figure out why we are playing so poorly. It can't be only down to the players underperforming.
Seems like we are finding it really hard to link the midfield with the forward line.

We look fairly comfortable BUT scripted.

Problem with scripts is that someone will always "fluff" their lines.

No real complaints here, objective is obviously a win and we look on course for that.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rockthekop » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:40 pm

We play poorly and without urgency on a regular basis, we aren't great to watch but as long as we win eh.

Improvement in 2nd half please.
Rockthekop

Postby RedBlood » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Rorschach26 wrote:RedBlood what r u doin on here u gringo  :D

links r :censored: 2day that french 1 the guy decided 2 turn over half way through the match & the iraq is like watching the match in photos but with andy grays voice commenttating on them

f,uckin  :censored: this man i could have watched it on ytv if the cable guy wasnt a lazy tw.at so im stuck in a cyber near her college
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 pm

RedBen wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:That cross was put in by Xabi an a quality one at that even though i may say so meself

Gerrard takes the corner on the left, it's very poor but he gets the rebound and lofts a cross in, that one isn't so good either and headed well clear. The ball pops up to Dudek on the right, he sends a deep hanging ball to the far post WHERE GERRARD ARRIVES UNMARKED TO HEAD PAST MANDANDA FOR 1-0! Liverpool take the lead and it's that man again, Steven Gerrard.

:censored: hell ben Me husbands been doing my head in for about 4 days now with Man Flu an now your doing my head in with this .  :laugh: What you going on about with Dudek an all  ???
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
RedBen wrote:

:censored: hell ben Me husbands been doing my head in for about 4 days now with Man Flu an now your doing my head in with this .  :laugh: What you going on about with Dudek an all  ???

What, we've got dudek on the right wing?
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Rorschach26 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 pm

RedBlood wrote:
Rorschach26 wrote:RedBlood what r u doin on here u gringo  :D

f,uckin  :censored: this man i could have watched it on ytv if the cable guy wasnt a lazy tw.at so im stuck in a cyber near her college

yeh i feel 4 u.................oh no wait i dont coz ur in a sunny country & im goin work straight after the match

:sniffle
Rorschach26

Postby JC_81 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Aurelio won't be coming on in 2nd half - another injury :no
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

you should be happy to go work u clown, thats how u gonna get the chedda to come here,

and i aint a gringo
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Dotty » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

This streamworking very well

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/wed26.11/Liverpool_Marseille.html

come on Liverpool :buttrock
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby Number 9 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

john craig wrote:Aurelio won't be coming on in 2nd half - another injury :no

Fuc,king glass man!

Damn shame I like him as a player,if he could just stay fit!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

hehe... dossena coming on :angry:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion