LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Its time....its time to finally beat the

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby oakton » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:46 pm

we have far too many slow players.
oakton

Postby username » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Shocking. Never looked liked scoring, even Torres didnt look like scoring.

Whats worse is neither did they. There goal shouldnt of been a chance, and apart from maybe a rooney chance, they did nothing, but same old, we lose anyway cos we cant :censored: score
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby lakes10 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:47 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:game over , we lost....has Rafa just lost his job? ??? if i was him i would take a hard hat to the meeting with the owners.

Gutted as like every other reds fan but i dont think hell get the sack Lakes like you no you want him to

Just strenghens Rafas position as far as im concerned proves we need a couple of more quality players so get the :censored: money out yanks

Thought Arbeloa was outstanding today

the thing is i am not asking for him to get the sack, what i would like is for him to get help on the bench, but i do feel that he could get the sack tonight.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:48 pm

We need a new winger desperately. One that can get past a man and deliver a good crossball.
I hope Kewell can get in form, but he was :censored: today. How long are we going to wait for him?
Yossi just isnt a winger and was invisible yet again. Babel has all the abilities to be a great winger, but just cuts inside every time. But he is young and needs time.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:49 pm

Well i for one am still hopeful among all you doom and gloomers it was a :censored: game of football and we got beat by a set piece  did they have anymore clear cut chances No 

I hate getting beat to anyone never mind the mancs but its not over yet
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:Amazing how we always get beat with the same tactics over and over again.  This is so painful.  If Rafa stays I hope he will realize from today's experience that players like Kuyt don't win you titles (but he probably won't).

Wheres the money to buy better players?

The yanks dont want to spend anymore by the looks of things.

Lynds....surely rafa has to offload some players before he buys some more right ?

I mean, we have one of the biggest squad in the league already.... I say, get rid of kuyt, riise & sissoko before we talk about signing new players.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:50 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:Amazing how we always get beat with the same tactics over and over again.  This is so painful.  If Rafa stays I hope he will realize from today's experience that players like Kuyt don't win you titles (but he probably won't).

The sad fact is that neither is crouch, or voronin.
And our supposedly best player, Gerrard was nothing special today again.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:50 pm

username wrote:Shocking. Never looked liked scoring, even Torres didnt look like scoring.

Whats worse is neither did they. There goal shouldnt of been a chance, and apart from maybe a rooney chance, they did nothing, but same old, we lose anyway cos we cant :censored: score

That pretty much sums it up. Spot on. It's why we'll never win the league at any rate.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:51 pm

I am shocked that i am even going to say this........I hope Chelsea win today........ :censored: that hurt to say that.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:51 pm

I agree. Those 3 should be sold.

No use trying to sell Voronin since he came on a free and would fetch very little after just one season.

What I do like about these big games is that many players are found out for being just pisspoor.

Kewell is just too slow for these kinds of games. And Kuyt is just inadequate in so many areas it's amazing how many who are in denial about his (in)ability. Risse just seems like a Blackburn player. Almost good enough, but not really.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:51 pm

we need a scout who can spot a player. we need to stop buying so many players. maybe someone should tighten the purse strings so rafa stops buying 37 new players every year
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:53 pm

lakes10 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:game over , we lost....has Rafa just lost his job? ??? if i was him i would take a hard hat to the meeting with the owners.

Gutted as like every other reds fan but i dont think hell get the sack Lakes like you no you want him to

Just strenghens Rafas position as far as im concerned proves we need a couple of more quality players so get the :censored: money out yanks

Thought Arbeloa was outstanding today

the thing is i am not asking for him to get the sack, what i would like is for him to get help on the bench, but i do feel that he could get the sack tonight.

If he gets the sack tonight Lakes im gonna hunt you down and :censored: batter yer  :nod  dont be sayin that lad :censored: hell
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:53 pm

so again I ask this, rotation is costing us the league.

oh give me a break, we are still not good enough.

and today it showed
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Another point...rafa can get away with playing Kuyt against some opposition.

But his lack of quality will eventually show..... I hope this finally puts things into perspective. Kuyt ain't good enuff....similar to how sissoko ain't good enuff or voronin for that matter.

Its no use asking the owners for money to buy players when he doesn't buy quality players...  ???
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:57 pm

after what has just happen it makes me wonder if that guy on five live who said that Hicks what to meet with Mourinho on monday might be right, i would find it hard to like him at the club
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion