Liverpool vs. leverkusen - Predictions?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:19 pm

please tell me some grounds why liverpool will win, to be honset i'm really worried about the match :( . I wish i could be as optimistic as you all.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:19 pm

also got thias for u lot, garcia having a little chat with sky sports

Spanish star Luis Garcia has spoken to skysports.com ahead of Liverpool's UEFA Champions League clash with Bayer Leverkusen.
The former Barcelona star feels Liverpool will need to control their clash with Leverkusen if they want to seal a place in the last eight.
"The key this Tuesday is control of the ball and the success in the areas of Bayer," the diminutive forward told skysports.com.
"It is a big failure if we do not score a goal in any Champions League game.
"It is complicated because both clubs are having similar seasons.
"We want to make our mark in Europe and against the Germans it is necessary to make a great effort and not concede any goals at Anfield - that is a huge objective."
Garcia insists The Reds will not be taking their opposition lightly.
"Leverkusen are not a famous name like Bayern Munich, but they are a team who will be as difficult as any rival," he said.
"The defence is strong and the players in attack are very inventive. For example they won 3-0 at Real Madrid.
"We are mentally ready for the match and with out supporters we should get an interesting result for the return match.
"I am convinced that we will need to score in Germany."
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:31 pm

I dont think it will be a good game and the two sides with the team available to us are quite even.

They are no mugs Leverkusen and i expect we will have to be at our peak to grind out a 1-0 or 2-0 if we are lucky.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion