LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA - Early build-up - looking good for us

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cavehill-reds » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:45 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:jose mourinho - “I have a naïve and pure team, because we do not have divers or violent people or make nasty tackles, and we don’t have people diving into the swimming pool.”

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liv....ge.html

naive or violent my :censored:
fat frank broke Alonso's ankle last season and he tried it again on Sunday
cavehill-reds

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:45 pm

cavehill-reds wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:jose mourinho - “I have a naïve and pure team, because we do not have divers or violent people or make nasty tackles, and we don’t have people diving into the swimming pool.”

naive or violent my :censored:
fat frank broke Alonso's ankle last season and he tried it again on Sunday

but this time alonso was gonna break his face if not for the ****** ref putting his body in between.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby MightyLFC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:14 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:but this time alonso was gonna break his face if not for the ****** ref putting his body in between.

Your right I bet fat frank was made up ref jumped infront!
MightyLFC

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:50 am

cavehill-reds wrote:
Judge wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Anfield rapper wrote:Does anyone have a clip of Styles showing Essien his second yellow card?

Everything is in the highlights i posted.

styles did say that the card was for fat frank, not second for essien, even though the card is visible in styles hand

The ref must show the card to the face of the booked player, this was done. He put his card away then brought it out again and showed it to esshite. So when 4th offical infomed him that esshite had already received a yellow card he knew he'd made a F*ckup

if he knew then he shouldve given essien his marching orders
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:10 am

PhiLFC wrote:aaah Jeesus t'was almost a perfect weekend... Styles is a  cunt of the highest order.  However Torres took his goal superbly, very Owenesque (I agree with Bamaga man) and that's what excites me... we need a goalscorer who can contribute to the midfield supply of goals.  Every one played an excellent game and I think the potential of the squad is massive.

Not really owen never could take it past defenders like that but the finish was similar.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:22 am

Took me a while to get to post just to say that that is the first time I can remember possibly in the Premiership that I watched Liverpool without even a moment of doubt that we would win, it reminded me of the old days.

I was talking to myself (as I do) while watching it saying that the possession that we had was fantastic and we were moving the ball so much quicker. At the moment I said finally it seems like we have gotten rid of the pass it forward, pass it sideways, pass it sideways again and then back to the keeper play, did Stevie send that lightning bolt of a pass through to Torres and the noise I made when he walked past the defence and popped it into the net is not definable in words, but I guess wahaaaay with a disbelieving smile on my face will have to do. I found myself standing and applauding, which I can't say has happened often.

We had width and creativity and a forward line that looked like they were really causing Chelski a lot of problems and they looked dangerous.

Stevie G had a captains first half and I salute him for it. I thought he was a lot quieter in the second half. Whether it is the ability around him now, or maturity as a player, he finally seems to be leading without trying to do it all himself and we are benefitting from it. He was the difference in the first half without a doubt.

I know we are early in the season, but you can't deny the passion and the skill that was on display on Sunday. This was no fluke. Yes we need to do it week in week out, but that really and truly is the first glimmer of change that I have seen since Rafa came in.

Good work boys and roll on the rest of the season.
Homebooby

Postby cpc4eva » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:50 am

i think ive fallen in love with TORRES

god keep watching his first anfield goal and just cant stop watching

ok nothing spectacular

but sooooooooo classy

and the way it was delivered by gerrard the thru ball gave me goose bumps reminding me of king kenny passing to rushie

now back to watching it again and again and again....... :D :D
cpc4eva

Postby tubby » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:58 am

The goal showed good pace, control and strength plus some poise for the finish.

Lets not get too carried away though. Its his first goal and we have a long way to go yet. Good start for him though.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby vanished9 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:08 pm

chelsea don't have a good history
vanished9

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:17 pm

vanished9 wrote:chelsea don't have a good history

No sh*t. Forrest's record makes their's look pathetic, and that is saying something. It's just sad. Small fish.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:23 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:

he`s unbelievable he really is.....
his porto team dived their way past celtic in the uefa cup and his chelsea teams antics are no better.
in robben and drogba he has 2 of the biggest divers in the league (drogba even admitted it on the telly but backtracked putting it down to his poor english and who could forget robben acting like rocky marciano had chinned him when reina pushed him).
add to that gudjonson diving so xavi would miss the champions league semi, essiens tackle on hamaan, that handball at the kop end that riley couldnt spot.......and thats just against us!
i`m sure every team in the league has similar gripes against chelsea.

I wouldn't let anything that eejit says annoy you or wind you up. He's a joke. he should just stop giving interviews, because every time he does, he just makes a c0ck out of himself, or Rafa does. Rafa just has him in the palm of his hand and he hates it. He outclasses him in tactics on and off the pitch and always has the right response. Mourinho trys, Rafa doesn't have to. It's just natural to the man.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:33 pm

I used to regret the fact (for a little while) that Mourinho went to Chelsea when i heard there was an outside chance of him coming to Anfield.

Not a bit of it. We have the best gaffer for this club right here now. Mourinho can't hold a candle up to Rafa and his Humility/Nouse - on and off the park. FACT.

He will disappear up his own ar5ehole completely one day.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:40 pm

red37 wrote:He will disappear up his own ar5ehole completely one day.

:laugh:
:bowdown
maypaxvobiscum

Postby kunilson » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:52 pm

red37 wrote:He will disappear up his own ar5ehole completely one day.

only if drogba moves outta the way
:p
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby vanished9 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 pm

chelsea aren't evan comapred as rivals
vanished9

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion