Postby heimdall » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 pm

peewee wrote:the ferguson gif with smilies to show his feelings

:laugh:

Excellent, very funny  :bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
heimdall

Postby MightyLFC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:33 pm

MightyLFC

Postby Anon_Villan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Firstly love the Fergie j.peg, that is a timeless clip.

wtf... ridiculous decision last week??? pls I don't even wanna respond to you about this... why the  are you still here anyway... you've already discussed your game last week this game doesn't even concern you... go  worry about your own  team... 1 draw 1 loss...

You don't want to respond? Then don't bother, I'm still here because I'm allowed to be and I quite enjoyed a lot of the intelligible and reasoned debate we had last week. Thankfully internet warriors like you seem to be at a premium on here.

As for the more reasonable responses, heres another quote from Stevie.

"I felt the referee didn't play well today. There was a lot of pressure from the Chelsea players and I thought he eventually cracked"

That is deliciously ironic, surely you must see my point here?

FWIW I thought Styles did his normal Sky act today. Back yourself into a corner with weak and needless early bookings then have to throw cards around like confetti and completely lose control. Is anyone really that surprised?
Anon_Villan

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:09 pm

Anon_Villan wrote:Firstly love the Fergie j.peg, that is a timeless clip.

wtf... ridiculous decision last week??? pls I don't even wanna respond to you about this... why the  are you still here anyway... you've already discussed your game last week this game doesn't even concern you... go  worry about your own  team... 1 draw 1 loss...

You don't want to respond? Then don't bother, I'm still here because I'm allowed to be and I quite enjoyed a lot of the intelligible and reasoned debate we had last week. Thankfully internet warriors like you seem to be at a premium on here.

As for the more reasonable responses, heres another quote from Stevie.

"I felt the referee didn't play well today. There was a lot of pressure from the Chelsea players and I thought he eventually cracked"

That is deliciously ironic, surely you must see my point here?

FWIW I thought Styles did his normal Sky act today. Back yourself into a corner with weak and needless early bookings then have to throw cards around like confetti and completely lose control. Is anyone really that surprised?

wad a load of rubbish ur on!!
did u even watch the match u brainless git?
we didnt cause ourselves any probs allright!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the ref was wearing a chelsea shirt under his own.
period
now unless u have smarter things to say i suggest you go drown urself.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Anon_Villan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:22 pm

Ok I'll just go drown myself right now.

Yeah I did watch the match, and the last however many games you've had against Chelsea. In all of them both sets of players have been right at the ref from the start, Chelsea do it in every game so you have to expect it. Liverpool were wronged more yesterday but have sunk to Chelsea's level too often.

But thanks for that really witty response anyway maypaxvobiscum. Easy to say things on a pc isn't it?
Anon_Villan

Postby kunilson » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:26 pm

havent read much of this thread but wanted to comment first...

thought we deserved the win obviously, and the ref clearly lost the plot....we didnt make many clear-cut chances but things like when riise mis-controlled that ball in the first ten or so mins, and pennant failed to pull back to unmarked torres in the box. couple more incidents like that which we should have showed more composure in would have killed the game for sure no?
chelsea had one or two oppotunities like that, terry's miss comes to mind, but they never had control for any long periods of the game.....we bossed the midfield clearly.

Torres' goal was fantastic, and its a great confidence boost for him to score in that match.....gerrard looked like a man posessed, sometimes his over-eagerness got the better of him, like pennant too actually  (that 30 yard effort when kuyt was in the clear) but played a great game.
thought kuyt didnt have his best game but still looked like he links well with torres......alonso did the dirty work well but didnt look as sharp when attacking as he can be.
defence was brilliant as usual, and apart from that clear penalty did well to keep them quiet. you will hardly ever see chelsea get so few shots on target....

i can imagine what has been said about that tit of a ref, so i wont say much about him except he was largely responsible for killing the game and giving them a lifeline.....we could have killed the game ourselves but it wasn't to be.

i loved how angry rafa seemed to be in his interview straight after the game. and stevie did his bit well too, there are a lot of positives to be taken from that game, and im sure they know it now they have calmed down. i know i do.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:30 pm

Anon_Villan wrote:Ok I'll just go drown myself right now.

Yeah I did watch the match, and the last however many games you've had against Chelsea. In all of them both sets of players have been right at the ref from the start, Chelsea do it in every game so you have to expect it. Liverpool were wronged more yesterday but have sunk to Chelsea's level too often.

But thanks for that really witty response anyway maypaxvobiscum. Easy to say things on a pc isn't it?

liverpool sank to chelsea's level?

pretty easy to say such stuff on a liverpool forum on a pc isnt it?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Anon_Villan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Er yes, because its a valid opinion from someone who watches a lot of football games with a general interest, and not the jumped up, hardman, bragging shi.te from some 15 yr old who's been given his mums pc for the summer holidays. I took enough abuse from the internet warriors last week, it doesn't bother me mate. As I said then, there are people on here who can have a debate without trying to give it the big man act on the internet. See the difference?
Last edited by Anon_Villan on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anon_Villan

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:44 pm

Anon_Villan wrote:Er yes, because its a valid opinion from someone who watches a lot of football games with a general interest, and not the jumped up, hardman, bragging shi.te from some 15 yr old who's been given his mums pc for the summer holidays. I took enough abuse from the internet warriors last week, it doesn't bother me mate. As I said then, there are people on here who can have a debate without trying to give it the big man act on the internet. See the difference?

what the feck do u know about me and my pc you fecking maggot? do u know where i got it from? stop thinking everyone else has the same upbringing as you allright!! so u think i dont watch alot of footie too? do u monitor my life? so what brand of toothpaste do i use? stop making baseless judgments and wake up you :censored: child!
maypaxvobiscum

Postby mattylfc » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:46 pm

Absolutely gutted with the Refs decision, the fact that he was about two yards away made it even harder to take.  Poor decision and it completely spoilt the game.  If not for the penalty, i couldnt see us conceding against Chelsea all day. 

Definitely two points dropped and the fact that Rafa played three up top towards the end showed the intent we have to go on and whin against the big teams.

We dominated most of the game with a lot of solid performances throughout the team. Alonso didnt have the best of games compared to his usual high standards but he never went hiding so fair play to him. 

Gerrard was his usual self and the defense was very solid. Kuyt impresses me more everytime i see him too. So glad that Torres got his first competitive goal in such an important game, will do no-end for his confidence. Overall, we made a good team look very ordinary.

As disappointed as i am, we are two games into the season and i think we, as liverpool supporters have plenty to look forward to. We really are on the up!
mattylfc

Postby MightyLFC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:50 pm

You would say that because you support Aston Villa
And we beat you last week !
Last edited by MightyLFC on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MightyLFC

Postby Anon_Villan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:51 pm

maypaxvobiscum, again you have missed the point by an absolute mile. If I was you I'd be quite embarrassed because it looks like you come on here quite a lot. Don't carry this argument on because you haven't understood a word I've said.
Anon_Villan

Postby MightyLFC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Go and join a aston villa forum
not a liverpool fc one
MightyLFC

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Anon_Villan wrote:maypaxvobiscum, again you have missed the point by an absolute mile. If I was you I'd be quite embarrassed because it looks like you come on here quite a lot. Don't carry this argument on because you haven't understood a word I've said.

i think the only embarrasing thing is an aston villa fc
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Red Dotty » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Anon_Villan wrote:Er yes, because its a valid opinion from someone who watches a lot of football games with a general interest, and not the jumped up, hardman, bragging shi.te from some 15 yr old who's been given his mums pc for the summer holidays. I took enough abuse from the internet warriors last week, it doesn't bother me mate. As I said then, there are people on here who can have a debate without trying to give it the big man act on the internet. See the difference?

I was one of them who last week had a bit of a debate with you on the Alves thread and at the end i appologised as maybe i had been a bit harsh with some comments i made towards you. But yet again you seem to be involved in getting MY FELLA LIVERPPOOL SUPPORTERS WOUND UP.

Please :censored: O F F

and take your views and start a thread on a Villa forum, as i said last time i think you get off on arguments, and if you want to make views about people without knowing them then expect harsh replies.

:no
image001.gif
Red Dotty

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion