LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA - Community shield build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:30 pm

LFC_fan wrote:
metalhead wrote:
LFC_fan wrote:heres the goals / highlights for those of u who havent seen them yet.

highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYRsyhE2ZYM

sheva's goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAm3elCd1CA

risse's goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN70mzeG17U

crouch's goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBHdYzeYH4I

Argh! do you know any other site that I can download the goals from?

I don't know why the saudi internet security blocked youtube!!!  :angry:

this is a good site, has most of the goals from the primership and champs league though it doesnt carry last week's charity shield goals. i dnloaded most of last season's goals from here, i suggest u bookmark it.

http://latestgoals.net/latestgoals.php

Yeh this is where i download most of the liverpool goals too mate! cheers!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HantsRed » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:32 pm

s@int wrote:
kazza wrote:
s@int wrote:
Don't take it personally, it's a "clique thing". I have been here years and it still happens to me all the time. I may have disagreed with one of the heavy hitters and have been outcast ever since. My opinions are re-hashed so I know people are listening.

I agree with this members opinion (whoever he is)Maybe not about Judge though.

:D

You're ok saint, you already said I was like Warnock  ???

fu.ck it you're still ok.

We could always start our own clique and ignore people but no one would notice  :(

I wouldn't bother - too many cleeks in this place already.

:D
HantsRed

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:14 pm

chelsea fans say to me that the community shield was a nothing tropy . I doubt they would have been sayin that if they had won it , but the look on john terry's and frank lampards face after the match was priceless. :D
Kopite-Jud

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:42 pm

Apparently Terry is the new England captain because "he is a winner" ???

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:02 pm

stmichael wrote:Originally Posted by c3blu on Chelsea-FC.com

Please dont say its because we have bought the league because anyone who has ever won it has done so because they have bought the best players, your succes in the 80's was built on the backing of one of the richest families in the country.

Typical comment from a newbie football fan who has no idea of football history.Liverpool's spending in the 80's was certainly not in excess of any other teams and is no way comparable to the obscene amounts of money being spent today.Backing of the rich Moores family..only in our dreams.Breaking transfer records....hardly..... we never spent £1 Million pounds on a player aka  Wolves,Notts Forest,Man City etc.

Chelsea will never be a big club...only in a Ruski's dreams.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Alonso14 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm

stmichael wrote:Ok we tried to sign you're skipper(wish we did he's class), he is now seen as a hero for staying even though he used our interest to blakmail the club into a £50,000 a week pay rise(but i'm sure he would have stayed anyway).

What a kno.b, he doesn't realise that Fat Frank is probably on a higher wage while being half the player. While Michael Ballack wouldn't have been caught dead in a Chelsea shirt a couple of years ago, when they couldn’t offer him £120K a week.

Arrogent piece of s.hit. And then they wonder why everyone hates them. I felt a bit sorry for the Chelsea supporter who had to walk through all them reds (see youtube video posted), but the pr.ick probably deserved it.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:27 pm

supersub wrote:

Please dont say its because we have bought the league because anyone who has ever won it has done so because they have bought the best players, your succes in the 80's was built on the backing of one of the richest families in the country.

Liverpool's spending in the 80's was certainly not in excess of any other teams and is no way comparable to the obscene amounts of money being spent today

Players in the 80's wanted to play for Liverpool for free practically. Those that were not good enough (Andy Grey) are still bitter about it.

:laugh:

Trevor Francis was the first million pound player and he did not play for Liverpool.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:27 pm

supersub wrote:

Typical comment from a newbie football fan who has no idea of football history.Liverpool's spending in the 80's was certainly not in excess of any other teams and is no way comparable to the obscene amounts of money being spent today.Backing of the rich Moores family..only in our dreams.Breaking transfer records....hardly..... we never spent £1 Million pounds on a player aka  Wolves,Notts Forest,Man City etc.

Chelsea will never be a big club...only in a Ruski's dreams.

Ha ha that Cheeski fan is funny but a silly p1ss w4nk all the same.  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby murphy0151 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:14 pm

Riise again shitttte on for aboit 20 mins three long ball hoooofs to fuciking no one.

OOoooooooops wrong thread lol
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion