LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA - Community shield build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:58 pm

stmichael wrote:Gotta laugh, had a look at a Chelsea forum when I got back last night and they were complaining that they need more players and haven't got a strong enough squad. :laugh:

:O
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:30 pm

despite looking off the pace for most of the game (we all were calling for him to be substituted), i have to say that crouch's movement for the goal was exceptional. it's something that he needs to do more i.e. peeling away to the back post.

if he does this more frequently he'll score a hatful this season.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby daxy1 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:DAXY  where did you sit mate? I was hammered by 09.40 got out at a service station and I was a mess lol.

I was in Upper tier on south side, gate 2. Level 6.

On a harsh note, the bouncers in Cardiff were being grade A plums. We went down in a group of 8 and met 5 other lads down there, when we went in the  Deva bar they IDed us all even though the youngest was me at 21 and I look about 30!! and there were lads of 28 there getting IDed, typical anti English :censored:. It happened twice again to a 23 year old and a 25 year old in Slug and Lettuce and another bar.  GET A LIFE!!

i was sat in gate 1 level 6

we left at about 5am and missed all the traffic went to Mcd's had a munch then went for a drink with two of the girls walkin round in the footy kits (fit welsh birds) then when the bats opened we were in there then went to the multeystorey carpark and sang drank and kicked the ball as high as we could it was one of the funniest days out ever (not sure i can post half of what went on ... :eyebrow )
what limo was you in i seen 4 different ones hope it wasnt the pink one... :D

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:51 pm

First chance I've had to post since the game..... Really impressed by Rafa's demeanour, he truly is THE man! Momo's just gettin' better and better and I was much happier about Bolo than Wednesday night, he had Lampard in his pocket (except when he laid on Sheva's goal) Agger looks like he'll be a good understudy for Carra and Sami.... All of a sudden the garden's looking rosy eh? those pre-season games were all about fitness and nothing else.....

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:00 pm

stmichael wrote:Gotta laugh, had a look at a Chelsea forum when I got back last night and they were complaining that they need more players and haven't got a strong enough squad. :laugh:

Link please. :wwww I desperately want to see that. :p
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:06 pm

whylongball? wrote:i too like Agger's composure.s@int. But he needs to build up more in term of physical i think.

He already looks like he has, after the game he took his shirt off and looked like he has been working hard in the gym.

I thought he had a steady game, and its great to see someone with such composure and the ability to use the ball.
Sami will still start the big games and shouldnt be written off yet, but its great that we have someone with the qulity of Agger to come in when needed.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:46 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:DAXY  where did you sit mate? I was hammered by 09.40 got out at a service station and I was a mess lol.

I was in Upper tier on south side, gate 2. Level 6.

On a harsh note, the bouncers in Cardiff were being grade A plums. We went down in a group of 8 and met 5 other lads down there, when we went in the  Deva bar they IDed us all even though the youngest was me at 21 and I look about 30!! and there were lads of 28 there getting IDed, typical anti English :censored:. It happened twice again to a 23 year old and a 25 year old in Slug and Lettuce and another bar.  GET A LIFE!!

There was an atmosphere all weekend, I thought it was full moon :D

My mate does the doors although he called round last night hating Chelsea as he worked a Chelsea pub yesterday.  There was small bits of bother by everybody (locals, Liverpool and Chelsea)on the weekend and you could sense tension.  I went with my mates from Huyton and they had kids with them so we avoided the "hotspots".

But Cardiff has seen a lot of football violence over the years and doormen, even the ones who are Cardiff fans take a lot of stick and do get fed up although I dont want to stick up for doormen too much  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 pm

LFC_fan wrote:heres the goals / highlights for those of u who havent seen them yet.

highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYRsyhE2ZYM

sheva's goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAm3elCd1CA

risse's goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN70mzeG17U

crouch's goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBHdYzeYH4I

Argh! do you know any other site that I can download the goals from?

I don't know why the saudi internet security blocked youtube!!!  :angry:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:22 pm

Yo kirankara, what was your seat like mate?
puroresu

Postby weringo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 am

Festy wrote:

Link please. :wwww I desperately want to see that. :p

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18614

According to them they need a few more defenders, another striker and more midfielders coz theirs aren't good enough!
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby weringo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:17 am

Im surprised about some of the things the Chelski supporters say about us, they all seem to wish they support Liverpool instead of their :censored: club and they also clearly hate their own manager

Mourinho - 2 - Already made all the excuses he need in the media but out-thought by Benitez again.Also in my opinion needs to keep it simple - too many changes and too many different systems employed - we looked good for the last 15 mins of the 1st half and first 10 of the second but chopped and changed too much for my liking with Shevcenko deployed up front, in midfield on the left of a three on the right and then up on his own.
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby weringo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:17 am

Double post
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:27 am

chelsea fans getting a bit worried in that forum :laugh:  im lovin it some one says lampard should be droped :laugh:  another says theyre rubbish because they couldnt beat liverpools 2nd team :laugh:  im lovin it :D
Kopite-Jud

Postby weringo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:34 am

Kopite-Jud wrote:chelsea fans getting a bit worried in that forum :laugh:  im lovin it some one says lampard should be droped :laugh:  another says theyre rubbish because they couldnt beat liverpools 2nd team :laugh:  im lovin it :D

weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:37 am

hahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ye im lovin it like mc donalds :laugh:
Kopite-Jud

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion