LIVERPOOL vs CHELSEA - CL SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG, BABY!!!!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby monkey 20 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:05 am

Liverpool? wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Sabre dont ban him lets have some fun !

Sabre dont ban him lets have some fun !

Beware!!!

Lampard is gordo and fat!

lol :rasp
monkey 20

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed May 02, 2007 12:05 am

Just amazing stuff. When Kuyt's goal was disallowed, I feared that our luck had just run out. What a performance in the shoot-out though. All our pens were excellent, and as for Reina... just awesome.

Great team performance I thought. No-one let us down. Drogba was only ever in the game when he was diving his way to free-kicks - otherwise Carra, Agger and Riise had his number. Definitely special mention to Riise tonight - I thought he had an excellent game at the back. They got absolutely nothing on the right-hand side.

Mascherano, after a couple of slack passes in the 1st half was just outstanding from half time on. Utterly decimated their attacks from central midfield, and his passing out wide was sublime at times.

Zenden definitely warrants a mention too. He got no end of flak last week, and although he didn't set the grass alight tonight, he worked his socks off, got stuck in, made himself available and tested Cech at least once. Very, very coolly taken penalty as well.

Can't quibble with anyone tonight. I thought everyone turned up and performed admirably.

Would have loved Fowler to have scored the winning pen, but maybe there's a fairytale further ahead for him too...?

Nice touch after the shoot-out with Bellamy and Rafa embracing. All talk of a breakdown in their working relationship completely blown apart in two seconds of genuine emotion.

Oh, and I have to say I p*ssed myself laughing at that scrawny kid at the end. :p

So it's all set up now. I wonder what odds I could get on Kewell starting in the final?

Bring it on. I don't care who we're up against. I smell number 6. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby Liverpool? » Wed May 02, 2007 12:06 am

I'm a fúckwit. And as a troll I'm a waste. I'll try hard to be funny at least to be of some use. Otherwise I'll get banned.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed May 02, 2007 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool?

Postby Alessandro » Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 am

Hello to everybody.
I would like to congratulate you for the beautiful victory of this evening.:)
congratulation also for the your beautiful supporters.
sorry for my english,i know is not perfect.

p.s. a reward to Padelli is a good gk.

walk on walk on with hope in your heart
and you'll never walk alone
Alessandro

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 am

Liverpool? wrote:
Cascade editing.

Italian bizzies are Scousers  :buttrock
Last edited by Sabre on Wed May 02, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 am

Oh, and I have to say I p*ssed myself laughing at that scrawny kid at the end.

They told me I was mean because I laughed.

I answered back that life is hard and the kid is just learning his first lessons.

:laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:08 am

Liverpool? wrote:Cascade editing

Nothing else to do you sick Fu(K. we are through you are not.

:rasp  :rasp
Last edited by Sabre on Wed May 02, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed May 02, 2007 12:12 am

Liverpool? wrote:I'm a fúckwit. And as a troll I'm a waste. I'll try hard to be funny at least to be of some use. Otherwise I'll get banned.

Yeah your doing alright lad , keep it coming .
Yeah and Sabre your a bitch :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby monkey 20 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:12 am

Alessandro wrote:Hello to everybody.
I would like to congratulate you for the beautiful victory of this evening.:)
congratulation also for the your beautiful supporters.
sorry for my english,i know is not perfect.

p.s. a reward to Padelli is a good gk.

walk on walk on with hope in your heart
and you'll never walk alone

appreciated

:buttrock
monkey 20

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed May 02, 2007 12:13 am

Can everyone stop claiming Liverpool deserve their place in the Final please? They won a shoot-out, they didn't pick Chelski apart at the seams! They kept their bottle, and that's admirable, but by any criteria Chelski were their equal - otherwise it wouldn't have gone to penalties, would it? I just think a little perspective might be nice - they haven't found a cure for Dirk Kuyt's ugliness yet, have they?

From a Villa fan on 606.

:laugh:
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Wed May 02, 2007 12:15 am

We were the better team.

We are going to Athens.

Enough said.

Oh and F*ck off Maureen, Rafa is the Special One.
Last edited by skipper on Wed May 02, 2007 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NansPanofScouse » Wed May 02, 2007 12:18 am

Just been reading a chelsea message board, its quite an interesting read, however one thing is clear, they know they played :censored:.

Just incase anyone is interested in reading http://www.chelseachat.co.uk/viewfor....3a8382a
NansPanofScouse

Postby Effes » Wed May 02, 2007 12:22 am

NansPanofScouse wrote:Just been reading a chelsea message board, its quite an interesting read, however one thing is clear, they know they played :censored:.

Just incase anyone is interested in reading http://www.chelseachat.co.uk/viewfor....3a8382a

There's only about 3 people on it
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 am

Liverpool? wrote:
fivecups wrote:What about Rafa sitting on the grass meditating - like the Dalai Lama - class!

What about Rafa sitting on the grass meditating - like the Dalai Lama - class!

Yeah, and you're :censored: faggot!!

Liverpool?

What the :censored: is Livepool??

:cool:

Now then you f*cking a*se-raping c*ck swallower - why don't you f*ck off back to your sh*tty Manc inbred cave and bugger your Dad to work off your nervous energy?

Listen here, you sh*t-stain on a Harlot's tampon - you'll always be behind us - you can never overtake us - we are the best, no matter WHAT your scruffy sh*thouse team has to say about it.

Stick yer f*cking gay, tangerine-tinted Avon ladyboy up your f*cking a*se, you whore-peddling, syphilitic cum-muncher.

Get yer rat-faced inbred, wire-tached Beckham-buggerer and stick him where the Sun doesn't shine, you incestuous little wankbandit.

Take that red-nosed, gum-gobbling gimp back to f*cking Scotland and tell him to get himself down the AA. Does the crinkly, scarlet-faced infected pimple on the anus of society realise that he should have milk with his Weetabix, not f*cking Whiskey? Tell him - he can get this milk from the local shop, rather than having to stand about "milking" those cheating, a*se-raiding donkey-rapers he laughably refers to as "players."

And as for that fat, burger-biting-bottom-buggerer - just tell him to remember his roots (even if they ARE blue), and that NO scouser sells out to that steaming mound of Whale sh*t you retards call a club.

Get f*cked off, yer monkey-mating, cest-pool dwelling b*llock-botherers.

Come on Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh:
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed May 02, 2007 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed May 02, 2007 12:26 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Liverpool? wrote:
fivecups wrote:What about Rafa sitting on the grass meditating - like the Dalai Lama - class!

What about Rafa sitting on the grass meditating - like the Dalai Lama - class!

Yeah, and you're :censored: faggot!!

Liverpool?

What the :censored: is Livepool??

:cool:

Now then you f*cking a*se-raping c*ck swallower - why don't you f*ck off back to your sh*tty Manc inbred cave and bugger your Dad to work off your nervous energy?

Listen here, you sh*t-stain on a Harlot's tampon - you'll always be behind us - you can never overtake us - we are the best, no matter WHAT your scruffy sh*thouse team has to say about it.

Stick yer f*cking gay, tangerine-tinted Avon ladyboy up your f*cking a*se, you whore-peddling, syphilitic cum-muncher.

Get yer rat-faced inbred, wire-tached Beckham-buggerer and stick him where the Sun doesn't shine, you incestuous little wankbandit.

Take that red-nosed, gum-gobbling gimp back to f*cking Scotland and tell him to get himself down the AA. Does the crinkly, scarlet-faced infected pimple on the anus of society realise that he should have milk with his Weetabix, not f*cking Whiskey? Tell him - he can get this milk from the local shop, rather than having to stand about "milking" those cheating, a*se-raiding donkey-rapers he laughably refers to as "players."

And as for that fat, burger-biting-bottom-buggerer - just tell him to remember his roots (even if they ARE blue), and that NO scouser sells out to that steaming mound of Whale sh*t you retards call a club.

Get f*cked off, yer monkey-mating, cest-pool dwelling b*llock-botherers.

Come on Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh:

Who's in da house.....
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion