Liverpool vs blackburn

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby TheoRacle » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:16 am

neilE wrote:Sissoko played very well, but for most of the game he was the attacking midfielder, with Alonso sitting in front of the defence - didn't really understand that one.

I wondered about that too Neil. I'd rather see Alonso attacking with Momo patrolling across the back four. Especially when playing against ten men. I guess Rafa doesn't have the confidence in him yet to cover the back four when Traore's in the centre back role.
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:47 am

neilE wrote:As for Zenden, my patience has run out. Today was his big chance to play in Gerrard's role, and he failed - again! His only contribution apart from getting fouled a couple of times was a free kick onto the bar.

I thourght that Zenden did quite well today, i dont see why so many people dislike him. What about his run through couple of defenders and then ran into Crouch on the edge of the box and then Crouch shot?
Give Zenden a chance, it seems like the people that slag him are not actually watching the thinkgs that he does do well.
It seemed like what we were missing was Garcia and Gerrad. When Garcia finally did come on he made a big impact, we hadnt really looked dangerous untill he came on. And i think that we missed the through balls from Gerrad in midfield because Sissoko distribution was pretty bad at times, and Alonso was kinda defensive.
I dont like seeing Finnam on the right wing but he looked as good as anyone else that we can put there. Very defensive minded and puts in good crosses with both feet.
Traore wasnt too bad. Well done Rafa, quite a good game to gamble and give Hypia a rest, he cant play em all

3 points baby  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:15 pm

i absolutely despise blackburn for these reasons.

1. Savage
2. Smallest of smalltime fans
3. Mark Hughes
4. Dickov
5. Bellamy
6. Neil

call themselves a football team? there just a team full of w@nkers and thugs. :angry:
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:21 pm

stmichael wrote:i absolutely despise blackburn for these reasons.

1. Savage
2. Smallest of smalltime fans
3. Mark Hughes
4. Dickov
5. Bellamy
6. Neil

call themselves a football team? there just a team full of w@nkers and thugs. :angry:

Totally agree St :angry:  cant :censored: bare them atall.
State of :censored: Dickov little snarling piece of :censored:, all he done was snarl from the minute he came off till his early exit.
That club should be charged in a court of law for impersonating footballers, oh and dont even get me started on Lilly Savage :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:24 pm

Also, how come commentators have suddenly started calling him Too Guy when he is clearly called too gay?  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:27 pm

stmichael wrote:Also, how come commentators have suddenly started calling him Too Guy when he is clearly called too gay?  :laugh:

State of Tuguy he looks about 90, with his arl scraggly grey hair, another dirty :censored:. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:52 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
stmichael wrote:Also, how come commentators have suddenly started calling him Too Guy when he is clearly called too gay?  :laugh:

State of Tuguy he looks about 90, with his arl scraggly grey hair, another dirty :censored:. :angry:

The nerve of the fella - he knew he's brought down Warnock for a pen - he got away with it (fair enough - it happens) but to then badger the ref for about 5 minutes to get Warnock booked for diving? That's a f#ckin disgrace! :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion