LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:51 pm

Ok, after a long long cool off time I'm ready to post my opinions on the game.

We were poor yesterday, probably one of the worst performances of the season. Once again we couldn't keep the ball and we were punished for it. It was like we didn't have enough time to study Blackburn's other games this season and we waited to see what they were like on the day and then decided what they were like at half time. But by then it was too late.

The first goal we conceded was poor. It all started in the Blackburn half when the ball was played around Aurelio and Riise was dragged out of position on our left hand side. They played the ball down the line, lofted a big all in which Reina decided to come for but then decided against it. His indecision led to defender's indecision and McCarthy was there at the back post to stick it in. So The whole back 4 and Reina was to blame for that goal.

I think that yesterday one of our main problems was the fact that Gerrard and Alonso were far too deep and didn't really get involved much. People have been crying out for Gerard to play in the middle, yesterday he played there and did nothing. This may sound harsh but when I was at the match yesterday, at one point when the ball was played to him he didn't really look interested. Last season he wanted the ball all the time, yesterday if it came to him he pased it on straight away. Aurelio didn't really do much yesterday and like Finnan, didn't push up down the wings to support the wingers.

Another thing I noticed was the huge gap between the midfield and the strikers. At on point a cross came in from Pennant on the right and it was headed away to the edge of the box, and there wasn't a red shirt within about 15 yards of the ball so Blackburn always got the second balls.

On Pennant, I have been a supporter of his since he came although he has been receiving criticism recently. I don't think his previous performances were that bad TBH. But yesterday his crossing was poor and at times when running with the ball he knocked it too far infront of him and couldn't catch up with it before a Blackburn player got there. As I said before the full backs didn't support the wingers enough so this may have been part of the problem.

The strikers today did not get service yesterday and therfore we didn't have alot of chances and therefore didn't score alot of goals. When Garcia came on we started to create more chances and eventually came up with a goal which to be honest saved us.

I'm rambling a bit so I'll finish up. I'm very diappointed again. There is still plenty of time for us to fix where we are in the league but for the first time I have to admit that if we don't win at Old Trafford next week then the title is very very far away indeed.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:51 pm

here we go again, another wind up.

bordeux girl, give us the site address so we can see its genuine
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:58 pm

peewee wrote:here we go again, another wind up.

It's Karim!

OMG it's Karim!

Phone Lando!

Call the Police

Feed the Llama!

:laugh:
74-1160487249

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:59 pm

BordeauxGirl wrote:
Jerzy wrote:
BordeauxGirl wrote:-- i found the right place, go read my message on "Bordeaux vs Liverpool" please :D thanks --

You on a wind up?

I think you are, you have a different opinion to me, so you must be Karim.

HAHAHAHA!

hum who is Karim? lol

come on guys, it's important it's a nice interview with a nice girl just trying to do her best for her great website !

Karim is a feller known as a Peewee, who is also Lando, who is also S@int, who is also Ace Ventura.  :D

How legit is this website?

I'll do it if iyt's Legit!

You get me?
74-1160487249

Postby BordeauxGirl » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:01 pm

http://www.webgirondins.com , the interview will be in the "PDVA" - Point de vue adverse- section.

Why don't you believe me?!?
BordeauxGirl

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:01 pm

I'll do it.

:)
74-1160487249

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:02 pm

Jerzy wrote:

It's Karim!

OMG it's Karim!

Phone Lando!

Call the Police

Feed the Llama!

are you still here?

the funny thing is nobody is impressed by you but you continue with your behaviour, and bordeaux girl is a wind up so whats your problem.

seems you have this complex that our friend karim has, but then again real physciatric problems can not be hidden even with a new identity
112-1077774096

Postby BordeauxGirl » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:02 pm

Jerzy wrote:I'll do it.

You'll do what? lol
BordeauxGirl

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:03 pm

peewee wrote:
Jerzy wrote:

It's Karim!

OMG it's Karim!

Phone Lando!

Call the Police

Feed the Llama!

are you still here?

the funny thing is nobody is impressed by you but you continue with your behaviour, and bordeaux girl is a wind up so whats your problem.

seems you have this complex that our friend karim has, but then again real physciatric problems can not be hidden even with a new identity

Yes we're on all on wind up's therefore we all must be  Karim!!!!!

Of course she is, is that why the website is legit?

Stop talking s.hit,  Karim!
74-1160487249

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:04 pm

BordeauxGirl wrote:
Jerzy wrote:I'll do it.

You'll do what? lol

That c.rappy interview you were harping on about in the other thread.
74-1160487249

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:05 pm

whatever spud, as soon as a mod is logged in i am sure you will be banned again, just keep it up.

very sad trying to get people on your side who dont know you
112-1077774096

Postby BordeauxGirl » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:07 pm

ok think what you want, the website exists,what i say is true,but as nobody trusts me...

i shouldn't have asked for help...
BordeauxGirl

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:07 pm

peewee wrote:whatever spud, as soon as a mod is logged in i am sure you will be banned again, just keep it up.

You don't even me you flid! Oh and I will carry on because if I'm banned for this it means that the mods show bias in who they ban, because Lando, yourself and S@int carry on like this and nothing has happened to you.

74-1160487249

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:10 pm

Jerzy wrote:
peewee wrote:whatever spud, as soon as a mod is logged in i am sure you will be banned again, just keep it up.

You don't even me you flid! Oh and I will carry on because if I'm banned for this it means that the mods show bias in who they ban, because Lando, yourself and S@int carry on like this and nothing has happened to you.

well maybe they are bias eh since you and your egos have already been banned 4 or 5 times.

part of your mental state does not allow you to see fault with yourself so you will never admit that your behaviour is wrong
112-1077774096

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:12 pm

Oh at times my behaviour is inexcusable, but then so is your's and others on here, but I don't see ever making that comment about yourself. The mods shouldn't be bias, because their job is to moderate and treat people equally. I have also been banned once and that was down to me wanting to leave to St Mike decided to speed things along for me.  :D
74-1160487249

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion