LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:46 pm

s@int wrote:Personally I dont care who you are and who you were. As far as im concerned your just Oasis the windup attention seeker, who keeps raving about opposition players rather than taking about our own.

Oh good, than you can stop referring to me as Karim. As for me being an attention seeker, I can't help it if idiots like you give me attention, then stratch your head when I lap it up and sarcastically ask for more? A wind-up? Ah I didn't realise you can stand people who have a different opinion to your own. Very grown up.  :D

I can rave about opposition players as well as my own, there is no rule which says otherwise, but seeing as you're dying to hear what I think about our players, I shall tell you.

Pepe Reina, made a few mistakes this season, sure they've been costly, but that's what happens.  He's a great keeper and made a class save today.

Dan Agger - Has great potential, sweet left foot and has a great long range shooting ability, he seems calm and composed on and off the ball, I'll give you my opinion at the end of the season.

Jamie Carragher - Been bitterly disappointing this season, but then not many players have shined for us this season. Jamie has been injured, so I'll give him more time. You don't become a bad player over night.

Momo Sissoko - Immense player, needs to continue to work on his distribution, but apart from that he's been one of our better players.

Gerrard - Been quiet this season, not himself.

Alonso - Poor start but has gotten better over the past three weeks.

Kuyt - Immense

Crouch - Immense!

Now let's talk about Ricardo Osorio, Carlos Salcido and Lucas Neill.   :;):
74-1160487249

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:52 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Jerzy wrote:I'm sure they can if someone has two computers in the house and if they are under the age of 17. I'm sadly a decade over that and I have better things to do with my time.

Unlike you and Lando and your posse, who waste valuable time picking fights with me, you have little chance of winning as you have no evidence of me being Karim.

But I'll tell you what stick these names into your theory Billy_5_Times and Hustler.

:laugh:

Why do people actually do the whole alias thing? Really though wtf is all that multiple id cr@p all about??

I just cant grasp it.Why would a person come on here,try to establish a profile.Then come back as another different one.

Personally i am on here as i am in real life,hence im getting along better in real life.
But i will always say what i really feel regardless of other opinions.Yes folk fall out but most are big enough to make up!

Cu.nts like Karim,Oasis or Jerzy get kicks out of winding up normal peoples brains!
They are the lowest of the low that only raise their heads when they feel they can establish a row.

Wee wan.kers like them or him make me ill but what can you do.

Maybe the mods will do their jobs one day? :nod  :nod

I've only ever had two accounts on here Oasis and this one which is Jerzy. I've been accused of being Karim, which anyone with a brain and can clearly see I'm not. However people on here who do not have much of a life feel the need to victimise someone for having his own opinion. 

I do not set out to wind people up but if I do than that your and anyone else's problem. I will post my opinions whether you like it or not.

If you depise me so much, do not read or reply to my posts and in return I'll do the same.

I said the samething to the mature like S@int a few months back when he was sending me hordes of abusive messages in my inbox. :laugh:
74-1160487249

Postby Sabre » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:56 pm

Just a lil tip Jay Jay, sorry, Jerzy. Just make your footie points, avoid the personal fights, last time you started discussing with everybody you were banned

Now the stuff that matters: Dissapointing result according to what I've read. Now I will watch the game and comment it later.

Perhaps it's a good idea to forget about title challenging, and just focus on doing a good game week by week. Without that burden we might improve.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:56 pm

Jerzy wrote:
s@int wrote:Personally I dont care who you are and who you were. As far as im concerned your just Oasis the windup attention seeker, who keeps raving about opposition players rather than taking about our own.

Oh good, than you can stop referring to me as Karim. As for me being an attention seeker, I can't help it if idiots like you give me attention, then stratch your head when I lap it up and sarcastically ask for more? A wind-up? Ah I didn't realise you can stand people who have a different opinion to your own. Very grown up.  :D

I can rave about opposition players as well as my own, there is no rule which says otherwise, but seeing as you're dying to hear what I think about our players, I shall tell you.

Pepe Reina, made a few mistakes this season, sure they've been costly, but that's what happens.  He's a great keeper and made a class save today.

Dan Agger - Has great potential, sweet left foot and has a great long range shooting ability, he seems calm and composed on and off the ball, I'll give you my opinion at the end of the season.

Jamie Carragher - Been bitterly disappointing this season, but then not many players have shined for us this season. Jamie has been injured, so I'll give him more time. You don't become a bad player over night.

Momo Sissoko - Immense player, needs to continue to work on his distribution, but apart from that he's been one of our better players.

Gerrard - Been quiet this season, not himself.

Alonso - Poor start but has gotten better over the past three weeks.

Kuyt - Immense

Crouch - Immense!

Now let's talk about Ricardo Osorio, Carlos Salcido and Lucas Neill.   :;):

Ah I didn't realise you can stand people who have a different opinion to your own.

As you rightly say I can stand people who disagree with me and who have an opinion. Its people like you who just want to wind people up by talking about mexican players or opposition players rather than about our team that I cant stand.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:00 pm

Nice, my bad a typo error. S@int you think your some sort of Stalin figure on here. As JBG said there is an air of McCarthyism on here, and you're one of the worst culprits.  Anyone who has a different opinion to your's like most on here you play the "wind up card" absolutely pathetic.

Sabre, I do post my football and political points, however people like Lando and S@int make things personal and change the topic into an argument and if you think for one minute I'm gonna step back and not say anything you are sadly mistaken.
74-1160487249

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:05 pm

As far as I am aware I have only ever accused two people of being on a windup, one was named Oasis and the other was named Jerzy, strangely they are both you.Again strangely I accused Jerzy of being on a wind up BEFORE I knew it was Oasis.

Postby Sabre » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:06 pm

Sabre, I do post my football and political points, however people like Lando and S@int make things personal and change the topic into an argument and if you think for one minute I'm gonna step back and not say anything you are sadly mistaken.

*SHRUG*

Come on reds!!!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:06 pm

I realized right now that our defence are unable to deal with crosses in our box!! What happened to the solid defence that we had last year? Hyppia made a huge mistake in the 2nd half, luckily Reina saved the shot.

I don't agree with Rafa that he said Liverpool created many chances to win the game, I thought we did create a few chances, but we were not good enough to win the game. I don't know, but it seems we always struggle against Blackburn, sure we have a 16 game unbeaten run against them, but in the past 4 years we have drawn more than we have won against them.

I'm very happy to see Bellamy score! it could give him a boost against mancs! Also, I thought Riise did well when he shifted into the left midfield and I thought Aurelio was more comfortable on the left back.

Savage should have been sent off in the 2nd half! he was playing really dirty! I don't know why the ref was lineant! What we need right now is Gerrard to score goals!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:07 pm

peewee wrote:who is the bloke in the kop with no shirt on and a burst ball on his head

:laugh:

lol I laughed when I saw him Peewee!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:10 pm

Sabre wrote:Just a lil tip Jay Jay, sorry, Jerzy. Just make your footie points, avoid the personal fights, last time you started discussing with everybody you were banned

Now the stuff that matters: Dissapointing result according to what I've read. Now I will watch the game and comment it later.

Perhaps it's a good idea to forget about title challenging, and just focus on doing a good game week by week. Without that burden we might improve.

If Oasis is to thick to take your good advice Sabre, im not. I will just ignore the idiot from now on mate.

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:14 pm

s@int wrote:As far as I am aware I have only ever accused two people of being on a windup, one was named Oasis and the other was named Jerzy, strangely they are both you.Again strangely I accused Jerzy of being on a wind up BEFORE I knew it was Oasis.

You're such a liar, it's hilarious.

:D
74-1160487249

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:17 pm

s@int wrote:
Sabre wrote:Just a lil tip Jay Jay, sorry, Jerzy. Just make your footie points, avoid the personal fights, last time you started discussing with everybody you were banned

If Oasis is to thick to take your good advice Sabre, im not. I will just ignore the idiot from now on mate.

Thank f.uck! I only want people to make comments on my posts who want to talk football and not ruin threads by starting a slanging match.

You also could take Sabre's advice S@int as it applies to the likes of you as well.
74-1160487249

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:18 pm

Now can we go back to the topic or what?  ???
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:23 pm

metalhead wrote:Now can we go back to the topic or what?  ???

Yes!

I'm not replying in here anymore, so the 'problem' has gone.
74-1160487249

Postby Lionheart » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:47 pm

The voice of sense and reason.

Now if most of us had the maturity and insight that our young friend Sabre has, this would be a wonderful forum.

Jerzy, please take note...PLEASE!!!

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion