LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:02 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Jerzy wrote:Only positive to come out of this has been Lucas Neill, solid, solid player, can't wait for him to join us next summer.

:wwww

The only thing solid about Lucas Neill is his nob up your a*se.

Well Lucas is a rather handsome man.  :laugh:
74-1160487249

Postby hicks » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm

ok we got a point out of the game, thats better than none, roll on next week against the mancs but can some of you :censored: :censored:off an support everton or someone else coz shouting rafa out while were 1 down is :censored: unbelievable :angry:
I know i know but i joined before THAT HICKS did  Oh Lordy
hicks

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:05 pm

red37 wrote:
Jerzy wrote:Not looking forward to the Man Utd game, especially with the way we are playing at the moment. There can't be any negative talk of rotation here because apart from the two changes made to injured personnel there wasn't any changes. Disappointing performance on the whole, very fortunate to get a point.

Roll on next week.

we've got to get a result against Bordeaux first.

I'm sure we'll win this match as Rafa focuses more on the European campaign than the league campaign, that's a fact.

Lionheart, it's not really a consolation, I can't be a.rsed with Everton, they aren't worthy of my time. Whilst it's nice to see them crash to a defeat, it doesn't paper over the bad performance from the lads and the poor scoreline.

Consider the league lost, two months into the campaign.  :no
74-1160487249

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:06 pm

Jerzy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Jerzy wrote:Only positive to come out of this has been Lucas Neill, solid, solid player, can't wait for him to join us next summer.

:wwww

The only thing solid about Lucas Neill is his nob up your a*se.

Well Lucas is a rather handsome man.  :laugh:

why dont you stop winding people up with your stupid posts about PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS !
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:06 pm

Wait till ya hear Bigmick and Badbob in the post match debate later!

They'll write for hours i can sum it up in about 3 seconds to save the hassle!

We are playing sh.ite but we will get better! :D

We wont win the league but will qualify for Europe!
Same old sh.t,different day! :D
66-1120597113

Postby Lionheart » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:06 pm

It's 3am down here so I'm heading for bed while all the doom merchants come out of the woodwork and tell us how bad we are, how bad the manager is and how ugly Riise mother is.

Good night.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:07 pm

Attacking wise we are really poor.  We have plenty possession in games but never look like scoring.  We dont move the ball quick enough or well enough.  Its not fluid at all.  It may get better but championship winning sides win when not playing at their best.
puroresu

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:10 pm

Jerzy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Jerzy wrote:Final...Nail...Coffin!

Goodbye Premiership.

It was nice being tipped to lift you at the end of the season, but we are simply too s.hit to hoist your wonderful self.

Maybe when a local manager comes in and ships out these half hearted foriegners and half hearted Everton supporting Scousers, we may lift your beautiful self.

Until then we will continue to dream of you!

your's faithfully,

Jerzy.

:)

You f*cking :censored:.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I suggested it a while ago.

No time like the present, c*nt.  :nod

Funny how you always quote me isn't it? There are a fair few people on here who agree with me, yet I don't see you quoting them. Look I'm flattered you fancy me Lando, but please drop the obsession, it's really not healthy.  :D

Karim - the day I fancy you is the day hell freezes over and Satan skates to work.

I quote you because you talk the most sh*t - as you well know.

No-one with a brain would spout the :censored: you serve up. No one.

You are a worthless worm of a man (using the term "man" in it's broadest possible sense) with no more right to live on God's clean Earth than a weasel.

If you take the time to engage your limited intelligence, you will see I quoted the "other" windup "Thehobo".

Funny how you miss these things isn't it, dick?

As far as your "witty" retort about Neill being a handsome man - it really doesn't matter what he looks like - you're too busy noshing him off to notice.

Now - will you please leave this forum and run under a train or something?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:10 pm

I cant believe someone would be excited about signing Lucas Neil.  We need a lot more than that if we want to win the championship.  lets get away from the bottom of the barrel and sign some genuine quality. 

Its so frustrating to lose the title so early in the season.
puroresu

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:11 pm

Jerzy wrote:
red37 wrote:
Jerzy wrote:Not looking forward to the Man Utd game, especially with the way we are playing at the moment. There can't be any negative talk of rotation here because apart from the two changes made to injured personnel there wasn't any changes. Disappointing performance on the whole, very fortunate to get a point.

Roll on next week.

I'm sure we'll win this match as Rafa focuses more on the European campaign than the league campaign, that's a fact.

Lionheart, it's not really a consolation, I can't be a.rsed with Everton, they aren't worthy of my time. Whilst it's nice to see them crash to a defeat, it doesn't paper over the bad performance from the lads and the poor scoreline.

Yeah well and truly lost!!

Just like your life! :O
66-1120597113

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:12 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Wait till ya hear Bigmick and Badbob in the post match debate later!

Bigmick - "I know its early but I think the league has gone, the Sheff u game and rotation started the downward spiral"

Badbob - "I know what you mean Mick, but I think its the players out on the pitch that have let themselves and us down. I am sure Rafa will sort out the problem before the Mancs game "

:D

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:14 pm

Jerzy wrote:
red37 wrote:

Roll on next week.

Lost like your virginity to your Uncle Sam?

You thick, thick b*stard.

Nothing is lost, you pr*ck. It's all to play for.

Now - if you REALLY must wind up, might I suggest you do it to a length of rope around your neck?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:15 pm

s@int wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Wait till ya hear Bigmick and Badbob in the post match debate later!

Bigmick - "I know its early but I think the league has gone, the Sheff u game and rotation started the downward spiral"

Badbob - "I know what you mean Mick, but I think its the players out on the pitch that have let themselves and us down. I am sure Rafa will sort out the problem before the Mancs game "

:D

:laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:16 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Jerzy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Jerzy wrote:Final...Nail...Coffin!

Goodbye Premiership.

It was nice being tipped to lift you at the end of the season, but we are simply too s.hit to hoist your wonderful self.

Maybe when a local manager comes in and ships out these half hearted foriegners and half hearted Everton supporting Scousers, we may lift your beautiful self.

Until then we will continue to dream of you!

your's faithfully,

Jerzy.

:)

You f*cking :censored:.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I suggested it a while ago.

No time like the present, c*nt.  :nod

Funny how you always quote me isn't it? There are a fair few people on here who agree with me, yet I don't see you quoting them. Look I'm flattered you fancy me Lando, but please drop the obsession, it's really not healthy.  :D

Karim - the day I fancy you is the day hell freezes over and Satan skates to work.

I quote you because you talk the most sh*t - as you well know.

No-one with a brain would spout the :censored: you serve up. No one.

You are a worthless worm of a man (using the term "man" in it's broadest possible sense) with no more right to live on God's clean Earth than a weasel.

If you take the time to engage your limited intelligence, you will see I quoted the "other" windup "Thehobo".

Funny how you miss these things isn't it, dick?

As far as your "witty" retort about Neill being a handsome man - it really doesn't matter what he looks like - you're too busy noshing him off to notice.

Now - will you please leave this forum and run under a train or something?

He should think himself lucky he caught you on a good day, or you might have told him what you really think of him mate  :D

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:18 pm

puroresu wrote:I cant believe someone would be excited about signing Lucas Neil.  We need a lot more than that if we want to win the championship.  lets get away from the bottom of the barrel and sign some genuine quality. 

Its so frustrating to lose the title so early in the season.

I'd hate to break it to you, but we're in the Premiership. Secondly it's not about signing "world class" players, it's about signing the right players. Hamann was never considered world class, neither was Hyypia, yet look what they have done for this club.

I agree with you about the league though, most on here will call us doom mongers because we share a sense of realism, but the fact remains unless we can beat United and perform consistently from now until the end of the season we might win the league, but that's a might and we prolly won't.

We have United next week, I really don't have any confidence in this team whatsoever. I'm dreading to think what the result will be at Old Trafford.
74-1160487249

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion