LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thehobo » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:59 pm

so all of you are happy that so far we have lost 3 and drawn 1 so far.......?

and will probaly drop points in this one

its not good enough and rafa is to blame, cause this is now near enough his team.........no excuses anymore rafa
Thehobo

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Thehobo wrote:im not joking

im making my "rafa out" banner now

its not good enough at the moment, rafa will get 3 more games after this one (i want 3 wins) if not the banner will come out

I'll make mine!!

It will read....

THE HOBO OUT!

Co.ck :rasp  :rasp
66-1120597113

Postby Redman in wales » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:00 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Oh i dunno! Blackburn are'nt giving us an inch of space on the ball!
Passing has been poor...delivery and finishing poor as well!

How many chances is Raffa gonna give Bellamy before he gets dropped??
Kuyt is injured..we are making chances in all our games...WHY NOT GIVE FOWLER A CHANCE??
He may not be the player he was but he will still put the ball in the net given chances!

Raffa needs to rethink at half time and we need to be a different team in second half!

COME ON LFC WHERE'S THE PASSION??

fowlers injured... back injury
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Lionheart wrote:OMG...Lando and I are argueing for the same side!!! Wonder will never cease...  :D

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:00 pm

I cannot believe that our fans have just booed us off  :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Thehobo wrote:im not joking

im making my "rafa out" banner now

its not good enough at the moment, rafa will get 3 more games after this one (i want 3 wins) if not the banner will come out

You mightn't be joking but you are definitely a JOKE. Go and play with you marbles sonny!!

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jeffiroquai » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:01 pm

The lads looked a great bit shook up after Old Man Macarthy scored.  Not sure I agree with bringing on Luis though, as they are kicking our boys around some.  We are really missing Momo in the middle.
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:02 pm

Thehobo wrote:so all of you are happy that so far we have lost 3 and drawn 1 so far.......?

its not good enough and rafa is to blame, cause this is now near enough his team.........no excuses anymore rafa

So it's Rafa's fault is it?

It's not the players' fault then?

Or the fact that all our players were away on International duty, with 4 coming back injured?

You thick b*stard.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:I cannot believe that our fans have just booed us off  :no

They deserve it Lynds!

They have not showed one ounce of passion this season and more disturbingly they dont even seem to care!
Im gutted..i know its not over and we can still win.But just remember those fans pay good money and apart from the first 10 mins or so that was not an LFC performance!

Maybe the booing will inspire a bit of balls and fight into the second half!
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:04 pm

well im lucky/unlucky enough to be watching the game live and i am very dissapointed yet again/

lets just hope we buck up second half and pennant learns how to cross at half time. we can still win this game but more effort is required, more fight is required, and more importantly better finishing is required
112-1077774096

Postby RedWolf35 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Lionheart wrote:
RedWolf35 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
RedWolf35 wrote:shocking absolutely shocking

how the hell is our season nearly over before the end of October?

:veryangry

Another doom and gloom merchant.
:angry:

another idiot

I might very well be an idiot but I recognise a doom and gloom merchant when I see one.

MUPPET!!!

listen gobby I have been a Liverpool fan for 32 years and if I want to be severely disappointed with our start to the season I have every intention of voicing it!!

I have no intention of slating the players or asking for the managers head.

I am certainly no glory hound and I take it very bad everytime we drop a point let alone potentially lose again.

You my friend are indeed an idiot.

Myself if I am to be a muppet I would like to be known as Gonzo

Your mum we shall call her Miss Piggy
RedWolf35

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Thehobo wrote:so all of you are happy that so far we have lost 3 and drawn 1 so far.......?

So it's Rafa's fault is it?

It's not the players' fault then?

Or the fact that all our players were away on International duty, with 4 coming back injured?

You thick b*stard.

Stop making excuses Lando mate!! All top teams have players on international duty..injuries or not that was not good enough!
66-1120597113

Postby Bretc » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Pathetic! Shambolic! What kind of defence are we having? Seems that we are having a bunch of schoolboys playing in our defence! We can't even defend against simple crosses? How many times must we be punished for our defensive mistakes before learning the lesson?! Why has our defence suddenly turn from bad to worse? Everyone in defence must stand up and be shot! Reina was in no man's land when that cross came in and what was Finnan doing? Where was Riise to close down the cross? Where's everyone?! This is one of the worst performances I've seen and I hope there will be improvements in the 2nd half! BIG IMPROVEMENTS!!! :angry:
Bretc

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:06 pm

I suppose we've got Karim's "Wonderful Lucas" thread to come?

From what I've seen, he's been average at best.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lee2k6 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:06 pm

nobody can say rafa's to blame, he wants it just as much as the rest an i'll bet he's givin a big inspirational team talk in the dressin rooms right now, just watch their game will definitly improve this half!
Lee2k6

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion