LIVERPOOL VS BENFICA - PRE MATCH DISCUSSION

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:24 am

galo wrote:
flombs wrote:what is it with these half baked pork and cheeses?
whoopdi-do, u guys beat liverpool....EVERYbody STRIVES to beat Liverpool. Nobody could give a chickens :censored: about Benfica. Stick to making tasty chicken and dont worry about football. Last time i checked, you guys have not won much in club AND country.   :eyebrow

You didn't get enough from the last 2 Euro's ? :D
And don't even get me started by being brutally sodomized every weekend by Mourinho. :D

And remember, just because you never heard of our players doesn't mean they're worse than your world class stars. :D

How big is your penis?

Will you ever tire of being a w*nker?

Do you think your penis will ever grow? And if it does, what sort of hat will you have to wear then?

Do you like having a man's fully erect willy inside your bottom? And if not - why do you allow it so often?

Don't you ever wonder what sex with a woman is like? You really should try it. It may help you to get intimate with a fellow c*nt.

Why are you on an LFC site, when you support a bunch of screaming benders named Benfica? Don't you think you should go onto a forum dedicated to them, such as the "www.benficaboysgetbusywithbigbadbobtheburlybentbummingboss.com you were raving about?

Do you have any pubic hair yet? Or are you an adolecent punk, with all the intelligence, charm and social grace of a syphilitic prostitute's soiled tampon?

So many questions.....  ???
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:26 am

Nothing like a bit of intelligent debate to while away the early hours :p
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flombs » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:30 am

I just dont get why they bother LG (great posts by the way)
Just cant see the logic in their responses (not all of them are :censored:). Dont usually post but i felt compelled to this time, you know, give them a little fact...and they still dont get it.
:O
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:38 am

flombs wrote:I just dont get why they bother LG (great posts by the way)
Just cant see the logic in their responses (not all of them are :censored:). Dont usually post but i felt compelled to this time, you know, give them a little fact...and they still dont get it.
:O

I know what you mean!!!! There's 3 or 4 of them that are just total prats, and they have nothing to offer but taunts.

I am not exactly a peace-keeper, but to be fair they're just asking for it!!!!!  :D

I've noticed you hardly ever post, but what you do write tends to be of good quality. (I haven't seen them all!!!!) You should post more regularly, and help to keep this forum's standards up.  :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flombs » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:54 am

Cheers LG, i usually come here to catch up on the news and ave a bit of a larf. Like to read what more of the knowledgable posters have to say. If i posted reguralry i would probably be shot down like TJames with my pearls of wisdom! :laugh:  :D
Nah, should give a go more ofty.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby Kasual » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:31 am

woof woof you're too funny mate. my mother and her donkey, where did you get that from, fantastic.

keep on with your amazing trips to all the countries in the world. i don't give a fuc.k if you want to acknowledge it or not, but i live in lisbon, and i know it's reality. i know what's going on in Angola and Mozambique and i know Benfica is king in both countries.

14 million. it's true if anyone gives a turd.
Last edited by Kasual on Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kasual

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:36 am

I asked one of them to post a picture of his MOTHER and her DONKEY , he was reluctant at first  but he finally agreed .

Only problem is ...........

Which one's the donkey ?

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:37 am

Kasual wrote:woof woof you're too funny mate. my mother and her donkey, where did you get that from, fantastic.

keep on with your amazing trips to all the countries in the world. i don't give a fuc.k if you want to acknowledge it or not, but i live in lisbon, and i know it's reality. i know what's going on in Angola and Mozambique and i know Benfica is king in both countries.

14 million. it's true if anyone gives a turd.

Frelimo to u Kasual . (and bon dia btw  :D )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kasual » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:44 am

if you know anything about frelimo u surely know it doesn't bother me at all...
Kasual

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:26 am

Kasual wrote:if you know anything about frelimo u surely know it doesn't bother me at all...

If it doesn't bother you, then why are you replying to his post?

Is it not a logical thing to go on a Benfica forum?
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:31 am

The most arrogant and most pathetic set of fans Ive ever come across TBH.  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glorioso » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:The most arrogant and most pathetic set of fans Ive ever come across TBH.  :kungfu:

An english saying that we are arrogant and pathetic.. that's sound me strange and insane :no ..

If our team played well in old trafford, with no fear of atmosphere, why should us have fear in anfield, with less 20000 hostil fans there?
Glorioso

Postby Houllier=LFC » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:24 pm

Seriously if you lot have been more polite and sensible we would have congratulate you on your 1st leg win.
Houllier=LFC

Postby Kasual » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:40 pm

Oasis : actually it wouldn't take you much time if you bothered googling it before saying that.
it's got nothing to do with benfica. frelimo was the independentist organization responsible for freeing mozambique. they didn't free themselves incidentally... we just gave up on our colonies after the revolution cuz we couldn't support them anymore. it's a bit like saying IRA to you, i don't see what's the point.

why we're discussing it i don't know, i just answered to a wind up atempt.

back to topic, i'd like to know if sissoko can recover his eyesight entirely and if he blames that donkey Beto for what happened.
Kasual

Postby Glorioso » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:46 pm

Houllier=LFC wrote:Seriously if you lot have been more polite and sensible we would have congratulate you on your 1st leg win.

But most of us were polite in the begining (i wrote, and it's still my opinion, that is a proud to me, see my team playing with the bests of Europe again, like LFC and Man.Utd.). Probably, we didn't like some posts that we have read here after the match about Benfica and about portuguese ppl.
Glorioso

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion