LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby holylamb2006 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:52 pm

God when my dad said that barnsley won 2-1 i was like ''not again'' ...

I seen the second goal barnsley scored , it was so cheap , like wat was carragher doing :no and the keeper got caught at his near post :no
holylamb2006

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:52 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
peewee wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Look, Rafa doesn't have an assistant (a no 2).  He needs to bring in  a good quality assistant right now, to help him bring order into the great scheme of things. At times, I just feel (at times) that he's taking on to much and doesn't khow to handle it.

I belive we all miss Pako ....

Word on the street is that Pako is the brains of the operation, or was.

Yup !!!

obviously pako was the brains

looks like it too.......

Hope that he come back and help with the team ..... before the next match ....

Nah im not havin that one thats a joke lad isnt it or are you really a mad man

NO ... I not mad .... maybe not yet ... But Rafa really really need PAKO ...

Enough said i believe you :shifty

(QUOTE)
Man U 4 Goners 0
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:53 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Man U 4 Goners 0

Again who gives a :censored:. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference which one them goes through, because they won't be playing us.

So stop :censored: telling us.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Ciggy wrote:I think Ill open the vodka  :D

Can I join you.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Aye.

I actually might go get some myself.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:54 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:

Again who gives a :censored:. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference which one them goes through, because they won't be playing us.

:D  : :D  :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Cigs, when you're done, hand us the bottle. There's a certain Liverpool manager named Rafa Benitez I could do with smashing over the head with a bottle. :D
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

:D  : :D  :D

That was putting it as politely as I possibly could at the time as well nanny  :D
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Exactly thats the problem with some of our fan base they gage their results on ours.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KOPMATT » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Anyone going to the game tuesday? :;):
KOPMATT

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:

Can I join you.

If ya want love theres enough to go around.

To tell you the truth I am not that bothered we have gone out of the FA cup, but I hope we turn it around on tuesday.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:
peewee wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
username wrote:This thead should just be locked, right now its just newbies or WUMs complaining and ciggy insultuing them (sorry, but the go support barnsley comment was not needed)

Yes it was I am from Barnsley but I support Liverpool, err why?

Why not support Barnsley? if you are from there why do people need to support Liverpool when they live in Barnsley surely glory hunters?

Is it not?

Born and Raised in Liverpool ... Moved to Barnsley 5 years ago to live with my Girlfriend!

Make sence?

mate she lives in holland, pot kettle etc

the fact is over 90% of the posters on here are not from liverpool mate so she is saying they are all glory hunters     :Oo:

You live in feckin Thailand it takes me 1 hour to get to Liverpool how many times have you vistited Liverpool since you moved to Asia not many I suspect.

You sh!t stirring tw@t

ciggy u dont sound very nice i think you should stfu up before you gey ya self in trouble.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Doesn't he say the same stuff everytime we play badly....
:glare:

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=588282

Benitez: 'I Am Really, Really Disappointed'
Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez had little but cliches to offer after his side were stunned by a brave Barnsley side.

Benitez: 'I Am Really, Really Disappointed'

Benitez is under yet more pressure after his team were knocked out of the FA Cup by Barnsley.

Championship side Barnsley caused the biggest upset in this season's competition so far as they came from behind to grab a late 2-1 win at Anfield.

"It is very difficult [to describe his feelings] you must be frustrated today," Benitez told Sky Sports News.

"In terms of work ethic we cannot say anything to the players. They worked really hard, we had a lot of chances, but again it was the same situation as in other games.

"We are controlling games but we cannot take our chances and finish games.

"So today was the same. The keeper was a very good signing, he was man-of-the-match with some great saves.

"I am really, really disappointed.

"We had chances, their keeper made fantastic saves, they score in the last minute and sometimes that is football."

Liverpool now have just one more trophy to compete for, and must overcome red hot Inter to stay in the hunt.

"All we can do now is prepare for the next game, we know it is an important game so we must put our heads up and be ready to work really hard for this game," concluded Benitez.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Oh goway that free flowing sexy football of Arsenal is getting beat 4-0, really?

See they dont have a plan B, Chelsea knock the mancs out, the Gunners win the prem, we win the CL the Mancs end up with feck all.  :cool:
It can happen.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm actually pleased with today's performance , thought be were the best this game going foward than we have been in the past few , yes it was the inability to take our chances that cost us the game and also our poor defendin that allowed them to score . Carragher prob having his worst season , I saw the shake of the head by gerrard when he missed a shot , he knew that we were not fated to score . Rafa took off babel , our best player today for kewell , fair enough by why babel? Crouch was totally ineffective , He could have pushed babel up top with kuyt and left kewell on the flank . You see this shows that this man is again clueless , Where were the cries for Pako when we were beating Beskitas , Porto , Marsielle ?? Newcastle , Bolton? No where why , beacause we won . Rafa has been our best manager apart from shanks , Dalgish and Paisely but pls it's time for him to leave , he can't take us any further , he has already proved that . Rafa rotates , for what? to keep his players fresh . Every week there are 2 matches at most only , what's sop tiring abt that? HE says we will be stronger in the second part of the season if he rotates , for what? the league will be out of our grasp by then and we can only look to cup competitions to salvage our season. It's time for to hand in his resignation letter and not wait for the sack so that he can get a pay off , I will not respect this man anymore if he waits for the pay off , not after what happened today , I'm sorry i love this club more then anything in the world and i can't see it decline so badly until like that . Yes, some of you may say it was only a cup competiton and we're not the first team to be beaten by a lower league team , but Rafa should know better , play your strongets get a good lead , a safe one then rotate , take off ur best when u have a lead , not when we are still tied . This hasn't been the first time that this has happened , wigan earliar in the season , reading , birmingham , pompey . All places where title challengers should be picking up points . This hasn't been our season and we  can't keep carrying this defeat , It's time to man up and look foward to the next game , we still have one cup competition left and we shall see what happens this tuesday . Bring on Inter Milan , and they can expect a backlash , YNWA
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion