LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 pm

s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Is this a post measuring contest now?

I've an idea: why not get our langers out and measure those as well for comparison?

It was a joke ffs Emerald thats why I smiled mate  :D

I know, but I had to make a joke back.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby john1992 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 pm

[quote]Just ban every fker who has less than 9001 posts I say

[quote]

looks like im getting banned with my less than 10 posts lol

and anyway why does how many posts prove how much you love liverpool football club
it may mean you like to talk on the forum. lol  just my cynical take on things
Last edited by john1992 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john1992

Postby KOPMATT » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 pm

C'mon guys & girls we're all here to support our team. Whether or not we agree we're here to discuss points about Liverpool Football Club! the team we're supposed to follow through the bad timesaswell as all the good we've had. Do we really need to slag each other off everytime theres a disagreement?? It really pisses me off that we can neva agree to disagree and some people on here feel the need to get personal about others. This is just not on as far as I'm concerned.
The management are sniping at each other in the boardroom and we say they're making our club look a laughing stock to the world(I agree) but then we spend it seems so much time sniping and slagging each other off on here. Are we any better?

YNWA
KOPMATT

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:

I've an idea: why not get our langers out and measure those as well for comparison?

smile when you say that

:D
account deleted by request

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:42 pm

john1992 wrote:
You had less then 9,001 then posts one day as well :X.

looks like im getting banned with my less than 10 posts lol

and anyway why does how many posts prove how much you love liverpool football club
it may mean you like to talk on the forum. lol  just my cynical take on things

It's because some of the members with lower post counts post some stupid things, or stir up some controversy here.  Maybe one of my posts have, but never intentionally. 

Emerald actually I didn't think of it that way.  Liverpool hardly has any players on the English squad anyways, completely different team.
SupitsJonF

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:43 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
peewee wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Look, Rafa doesn't have an assistant (a no 2).  He needs to bring in  a good quality assistant right now, to help him bring order into the great scheme of things. At times, I just feel (at times) that he's taking on to much and doesn't khow to handle it.

I belive we all miss Pako ....

Word on the street is that Pako is the brains of the operation, or was.

Yup !!!

obviously pako was the brains

looks like it too.......

Hope that he come back and help with the team ..... before the next match ....

Nah im not havin that one thats a joke lad isnt it or are you really a mad man
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:43 pm

This has gone completely off topic. Let's bring it back to what the topic is about. Liverpool v Barnsley. A game we've LOST, a trophy we've LOST and finally the patience of many people LOST. The FA Cup WAS our most realistic chance of a trophy this year. That also has been LOST. But no doubt after Tuesday where we scrape a 1-0 win, everyone will forget this. I won't forget today, nor will I forget the rest of the season. Embarassment, so if we win the European Cup, it's STILL a disappointing season, because this year our aim was to win the league. We're nowhere near doing that.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:45 pm

s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:

smile when you say that

:D

My face is smiling, but on the inside I'm sad. Sad like a clown. I wonder if there's a smiley for that...

...ah, here it is...

Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:45 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
peewee wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Look, Rafa doesn't have an assistant (a no 2).  He needs to bring in  a good quality assistant right now, to help him bring order into the great scheme of things. At times, I just feel (at times) that he's taking on to much and doesn't khow to handle it.

I belive we all miss Pako ....

Word on the street is that Pako is the brains of the operation, or was.

Yup !!!

obviously pako was the brains

looks like it too.......

Hope that he come back and help with the team ..... before the next match ....

Nah im not havin that one thats a joke lad isnt it or are you really a mad man

NO ... I not mad .... maybe not yet ... But Rafa really really need PAKO ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:48 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:This has gone completely off topic. Let's bring it back to what the topic is about. Liverpool v Barnsley. A game we've LOST, a trophy we've LOST and finally the patience of many people LOST. The FA Cup WAS our most realistic chance of a trophy this year. That also has been LOST. But no doubt after Tuesday where we scrape a 1-0 win, everyone will forget this. I won't forget today, nor will I forget the rest of the season. Embarassment, so if we win the European Cup, it's STILL a disappointing season, because this year our aim was to win the league. We're nowhere near doing that.

Sorry John , I was justtrying in my own daft way to cool down a few of the arguements. Get back to the footie now mate.
account deleted by request

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Man U 4 Goners 0
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:50 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Man U 4 Goners 0

You really are living up to your name....
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:50 pm

I think Ill open the vodka  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Dalglish wrote:Your Posts indicate that you will only be happy when Benitez goes as if thats the answer to all the problems at LFC. Their not. The problems at the club go way beyond who is at the helm.

Ok so your cheesed off cos we got beat, we all are but I don't remember this amount of vitriol after the last game we played under Benitez (Sunderland).

1)Don't tell me........its has to do with the owners ?

2)Ermmmmm.....because he picked a strong team and we won the match ......  :Oo:

You think i have an axe to grind against rafa ? I do give him props when he do well...but when we play sh1t for most of our matches lately and he keeps going on with his job as if nothing is wrong...that is what which pi$$es me.... The warning signs were there against everton....against L&W....against aston villa ...against wigan. But do i see any rectification on the part of rafa ? No....Its all good for him. Its all good when kuyt runs around like a headless chicken...its all good when we control the game and don't score...its all good for rafa...
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:52 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:

He didn't have a number two when we hammered Newcastle, or when we outclassed the opposition in the last 3 European nights. Did it bother us then?

All of a sudden, we get beat we're all looking for an excuse. The excuse is, Benitez and half the current squad are not up to being part of Liverpool Football Club.

No, not looking for an excuse at all. I for one know that we've been poor for a lot of this season. Rafa is trying to single handedly do everything and find the task very difficult.  It's not working hence his need for a no 2.  Yes we've won games but come the of the season, it just not good enough.  I believe Rafa still has a lot to offer our club.  But FFS I just wish he'd put his stubborness into the bin and get a no 2.  This will at least help balance some things out.

Well he had a Pako as a number 2 in his first year and we still ended up 37 points behind. He had Pako last year and we still finished 21 points behind

If we go and win the champions league (god :censored: help us, because that'll save Benitez his job and then everyone will accept this season and support him again) would we still miss Pako then? No of course not everything would be rosy then. Number two or not, Benitez isn't up to the job, simple as.

Your missing the point.  I didn't mention Pako.  I just said that he needs a good quality no 2 to help him in his aim to help our club.  Even Mwanck Utd have a no 2 as do :censored: and Chelski (the top 1,2, 3).  At this level, A manager needs an assistant.  Rafa needs one badly whether we win the Champions League or not.

As I said, I still believe Rafa has a lot to offer though he has to drop that stubborness.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion