LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:31 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:SHOCKS HAPPEN IN THE FA CUP, IT'S WHAT THE FA CUP IS FAMOUS FOR. SO THOSE WHO ARE COMPLAINING SOLELY BECAUSE OF THIS ONE GAME, GO :censored: YOURSELVES.

I've got a cob on because of the entire season, this one game is just another example of Liverpool Football Club under Rafa Benitez not willing to fight the game before a European tie. I've said elsewhere, there's 10 players I could get rid of right now, I'd personally give the buying club a compensation fee if they took some our :censored: off us.

Thats the thing though John some of the ones who want Raffa out are actualy glorifiying that we lost today cause its another tick to them to get rid. It actualy sickens me this abuse hasnt just started its been going on since the match kicked off .
I even had a go myself telling them to stop moaning and get behind the team its a disgrace imo

Exactly nanny, people who are so fed up of Benitez want us to lose. That's no fan, that's someone who solely wants to be given a tap on the head.

I don't want Benitez here, but I sure don't want us to :censored: lose either. Some fans need to realise this. Some fans need to start backing the side. I've said sack him, but I'll support him while he's in charge and I want the fans on here and everywhere else to back him. If they can't then stop supporting us, because you're wishing failure on the club. I don't want him at the club, but I don't want us to fail just to see the back of him.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Just ban every fker who has less than 9001 posts I say :D
account deleted by request

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm

peewee wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Look, Rafa doesn't have an assistant (a no 2).  He needs to bring in  a good quality assistant right now, to help him bring order into the great scheme of things. At times, I just feel (at times) that he's taking on to much and doesn't khow to handle it.

I belive we all miss Pako ....

Word on the street is that Pako is the brains of the operation, or was.

Yup !!!

obviously pako was the brains

looks like it too.......
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm

You had less then 9,001 then posts one day as well :X.
SupitsJonF

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:34 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:This topic is way beyond dead, but I feel the need to say whats on my mind. 

List of things I will CONTINUE to do:

Wear my LFC Jersey
Support the team, loss, draw or win.
Post on this site, maybe just to spite Ciggy.

Things I won't do:

I won't stop giving my opinion.  Yes, I think Rafa should go.  England didn't qualify for the Euro and now they have a new coach.  And guess what, he revamped the squad and now they have a win.  We might not qualify for the CL, or finish with a respectable record.  Why not do what they did, so far it's working for them.

With all due respect, and no offense to anyone, but f*ck the England team. This is Liverpool. What works for some is all fine and dandy. Doesn't meant to say it would be better for us. By no means should we ever envy or model ourselves or judge ourselves on the bases or what other teams do. I'm sick of that. There's too much looking in awe and envy of the Mancs and Arsenal these days from so called supporters that it's scary. My cousin (a Manc fan) phoned me up to tell me the score in their game). My response: "I couldn't give a f*ck!" And nor should you or anyone else who's a Red.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:34 pm

s@int wrote:Just ban every fker who has less than 9001 posts I say :D

:oh:    :idea    :shifty    :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:35 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:You had less then 9,001 then posts one day as well :X.

Yeah but we were winning then mate  :D

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:36 pm

The_Rock wrote:
peewee wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Look, Rafa doesn't have an assistant (a no 2).  He needs to bring in  a good quality assistant right now, to help him bring order into the great scheme of things. At times, I just feel (at times) that he's taking on to much and doesn't khow to handle it.

I belive we all miss Pako ....

Word on the street is that Pako is the brains of the operation, or was.

Yup !!!

obviously pako was the brains

looks like it too.......

Hope that he come back and help with the team ..... before the next match ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Is this a post measuring contest now?

I've an idea: why not get our langers out and measure those as well for comparison?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:

He didn't have a number two when we hammered Newcastle, or when we outclassed the opposition in the last 3 European nights. Did it bother us then?

All of a sudden, we get beat we're all looking for an excuse. The excuse is, Benitez and half the current squad are not up to being part of Liverpool Football Club.

No, not looking for an excuse at all. I for one know that we've been poor for a lot of this season. Rafa is trying to single handedly do everything and find the task very difficult.  It's not working hence his need for a no 2.  Yes we've won games but come the of the season, it just not good enough.  I believe Rafa still has a lot to offer our club.  But FFS I just wish he'd put his stubborness into the bin and get a no 2.  This will at least help balance some things out.

Well he had a Pako as a number 2 in his first year and we still ended up 37 points behind. He had Pako last year and we still finished 21 points behind

If we go and win the champions league (god :censored: help us, because that'll save Benitez his job and then everyone will accept this season and support him again) would we still miss Pako then? No of course not everything would be rosy then. Number two or not, Benitez isn't up to the job, simple as.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby JBG » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Is this a post measuring contest now?

I've an idea: why not get our langers out and measure those as well for comparison?

Why, is yours still in the trouser?  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

It was a joke ffs Emerald thats why I smiled mate  :D

Postby Dalglish » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Dalglish wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
bavlondon wrote:So come on wheres the Rafa brigade now?

Yeah....where is saber where is lando...where is lfc2007 ...

i wanna know what excuse they have this time...

And where exactly are you when LFC play ? No doubt following Liverpool and almost hope they lose to prove your point !  ???

I'll tell you where I am on the Benitez issue if and when you bother to get off your sanctimonious :censored: and go watch a game live instead of sitting on here and judging your club from afar...................

So you want to make this a scouser vs rest_of_the_world  issue ? Where were you when liverpool played in states ? Where were you when they played in the world club final in japan ? I can bring out sh1t too.....

Listen i am not in liverpool....i am not even in UK. So no need to bring this live sh1t into play. I have seen liverpool play live numerous times ...yeah..they were mostly friendlies...but that doesn't deter me.

And who the f@ck are you to accuse me of wanting this team to lose so that i can prove my point ?  You think you are a better fan than me  :no

I said "almost" wanting them to lose ...........

Your Posts indicate that you will only be happy when Benitez goes as if thats the answer to all the problems at LFC. Their not. The problems at the club go way beyond who is at the helm.

Ok so your cheesed off cos we got beat, we all are but I don't remember this amount of vitriol after the last game we played under Benitez (Sunderland).

Im :censored: off as well but i don't choose to treat every setback as ammuniation against Benitez.

I'm not a better fan than you , just different ..........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

JBG wrote:

Why, is yours still in the trouser?  :D

I actually had it out when Barnsley scored. Pain pleasure thing.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

The buck stops with Rafa.

He'd have done well to have done worse this season if he'd tried. Fallen out with the owners, lost the confidence of the players, continued with his awful record against the big three, has us in a :censored: position in the league, continues with rubbish substitutions, rotation, weird team selections, :censored:-poor set pieces, doesn't improve our attacking or our movement... and I don't know what his team-talks are all about. Because today all he had to say was 'keep it going and kill them off' but we got so :censored: complacent after half-time. And we paid for it. We were by far the better team, their keeper had a stormer, but we still paid for the fact that we got complacent, so we got what we deserved. Too often this season the players have showed a lack of belief, and a lack of passion.

It's Houllier's final year all over again ... Rafa shows no signs of winning us the league, and even in the cups we're looking clueless this season (thankfully excellent results over Beşiktaş/Porto/Marseille have saved us, because we've managed to knock ourselves out of the  FA Cup and played a weakened side in the league cup for some strange reason). The CL is all we have left, play your strongest :censored: team Rafa.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion