LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:18 pm

im going for a sit down eat all you want chinese, please kis and make up before i get back, chow, peeps.

sack rafa!!  :D
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby username » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm

puroresu wrote:in 4 seasons rafa has lost twice to championship sides in the fa cup.  pathetic!!

Utd go out the first round of the carling cup all the time... whats your point?
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm

GIVEN TODAYS RESULT IT'S NATURAL THAT PASSIONS ARE RUNNING HOT, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABUSIVE COMMENTS MADE SO FAR HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO SLIDE, NOW HOWEVER IT'S TIME TO REEL YOURSELF IN LAD'S AND LASSES

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:The fact that I have been a member of this board for years and have not reached 1000 posts shows my opinion of most of the puerile nonsense that is posted. For gods sake cant people just think through what they post before putting it on here.

I have better things to do than trawl through a load of spam and filth, when all I want to do is read through the real posts by real members (they all know who they are) and think about them and respond or argue if I wish to.

Think before you post!.

We lost today, and yes it is terrible to lose out to a lower league club and yes it should never have happened. However it happens. It has happened to every big club in the country and it will happen again - it is results like this that make the FA cup special even though today we were on the losing side. We ourselves won the cup against the Gooners with two late Michael Owen goals when really they :censored: on us for almost the whole game, we took that one and there should be no senseless :censored: about this.

We are Liverpool. We are a great club, a massive club and the best club in the world. Now is not the time to post "Rafa out", or "lets get rid of all the dead wood". Time to go away, think and lick our wounds and come back ready to support the lads in the next game!.

:bowdown  :bowdown Wish more people here lad had your opinion great post

if it was a one off i would be calmer about it, buts its far from being a one off mate, its further proof that the clown is putting our club into free fall, and why? to prove his point to the owners? or to try and prove his system right.

the sad thing is that while blinkered fans continue to sing his name and make excuses for him, rafa will continue with what he is doing taking us even further back, get shut of him now, lets not even wait until the end of the season

I am no lover of Benitez at the moment either, and do think that this year we have been poor, and have taken a step back.

However I am proud that we are a club who does not fire its managers every five minutes, and I still think that with faith Rafa can deliver the title. I am afraid that the state the club is in at the moment that may be a long way off, but I do not think that there are many managers out there who could do a better job given the conditions Rafa is working in. I also think that finishing fourth is vital - we canot afford to lose that money, changing manager would probably mean that this would not happen.

Having said that I would not be at all surprised if he walked before the end of the season.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Look, Rafa doesn't have an assistant (a no 2).  He needs to bring in  a good quality assistant right now, to help him bring order into the great scheme of things. At times, I just feel (at times) that he's taking on to much and doesn't khow to handle it.

He didn't have a number two when we hammered Newcastle, or when we outclassed the opposition in the last 3 European nights. Did it bother us then?

All of a sudden, we get beat we're all looking for an excuse. The excuse is, Benitez and half the current squad are not up to being part of Liverpool Football Club.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm

crazyhorse wrote:The fact that I have been a member of this board for years and have not reached 1000 posts shows my opinion of most of the puerile nonsense that is posted. For gods sake cant people just think through what they post before putting it on here.

I have better things to do than trawl through a load of spam and filth, when all I want to do is read through the real posts by real members (they all know who they are) and think about them and respond or argue if I wish to.

Think before you post!.

We lost today, and yes it is terrible to lose out to a lower league club and yes it should never have happened. However it happens. It has happened to every big club in the country and it will happen again - it is results like this that make the FA cup special even though today we were on the losing side. We ourselves won the cup against the Gooners with two late Michael Owen goals when really they :censored: on us for almost the whole game, we took that one and there should be no senseless :censored: about this.

We are Liverpool. We are a great club, a massive club and the best club in the world. Now is not the time to post "Rafa out", or "lets get rid of all the dead wood". Time to go away, think and lick our wounds and come back ready to support the lads in the next game!.

Yes its the FA cup but that doesn't hide the FACT that we have been p!ss poor for weeks, that we STUMBLED TO VICTORY  :buttrock  against mighty Havant and before that against the mighty Luton.

That should be enough for anyone to realise that something is wrong.
account deleted by request

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 pm

john1992 wrote:and to top this day off

scum are 3-0 infront of arsenal

The goners won't mind to lose this game .... They want to win the EPL this season ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Why are there suddenly so many new members login on when we have a :censored: day?  Sad :censored:.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby redrover » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
The_Rock wrote:A manure squad without tevez and ronaldo are beating arsenal 3-0..... why can't our team without gerrard and torres beat a championship team ?  :no

The players just don't want to play for him....if the pro-rafa brigade can't see it...then i don't know what to say. It will actually be a win win situation if rafa walks....

I am sure rafa will be able to get a job as the spanish manager..and he will prove to be a massive success managing (emm....coaching) those bunch.....

because man u have more "match winner player" than liverpool .... in short Man U have more money to spend on good players ... But Liverpool can't afford to spend on good players , the rich yanks have no money ....

tell arsene wenger you cant sign quality with no money. rafa has wasted more money then even newcastle. hes indefensible at this stage. i despair that some lads still think he can bring us to the title. please set out where your optimisim comes from, or at least admit that you will back rafa no matter what he does.
shamrock rovers and liverpool are not a matter of life and death to me. they are much more important than that.
redrover

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 pm

peewee wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
username wrote:This thead should just be locked, right now its just newbies or WUMs complaining and ciggy insultuing them (sorry, but the go support barnsley comment was not needed)

Yes it was I am from Barnsley but I support Liverpool, err why?

Why not support Barnsley? if you are from there why do people need to support Liverpool when they live in Barnsley surely glory hunters?

Is it not?

Born and Raised in Liverpool ... Moved to Barnsley 5 years ago to live with my Girlfriend!

Make sence?

mate she lives in holland, pot kettle etc

the fact is over 90% of the posters on here are not from liverpool mate so she is saying they are all glory hunters     :Oo:

You live in feckin Thailand it takes me 1 hour to get to Liverpool how many times have you vistited Liverpool since you moved to Asia not many I suspect.

You sh!t stirring tw@t
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
peewee wrote:just so she can't edit her vileness out later    :no

i wonder if anyone on here has a downs syndrome sufferer in their families, no doubt the mods will sweep this under that carpet and let you get away scott free as always     :no

Of course they will because ive got a nice set of big jugs and Im blonde, you on the other hand are a sh!t stirring b@stard that doesnt let things lie even after 4 years.

And brag about houses that you have that cost two pence err hello Peter my fella's mates have houses there they cost 10.000 euro BTW they have about 5 each, if I sold my house tommorrow I could own 250 not bad for a doleite scrubber hey  :;):

well they should try harder and buy nicer more expensive houses, another bit of bollox from you, a house for 10,000 euros out here    :laugh:   maybe a little wooden one in a slum somewhere.

anyway the house i am sat in now is approx 100,000 quid, the one i have in hua hin is similar price, the one in the uk 140,000......... ah well you get the picture,

lets stick to facts sweetheart, you dont like me, i dont like you, however your use of the word 'mong' is nothing short of disgraceful and if you get away with this one well...............
112-1077774096

Postby parchpea » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:22 pm

So now its the fact that Rafa does not have an assistant that is causing these miserable performances.

Its not an assistant we need its a manager and the sooner people accept that we can move on and have a chance of getting a decent team out on the park.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:23 pm

I'm in excrutiating agony here. :( :D

You have to laugh....bleeding Barnsley! Mick McCarthy is probably baring his ar.se in Burton's window! :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:23 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:SHOCKS HAPPEN IN THE FA CUP, IT'S WHAT THE FA CUP IS FAMOUS FOR. SO THOSE WHO ARE COMPLAINING SOLELY BECAUSE OF THIS ONE GAME, GO :censored: YOURSELVES.

I've got a cob on because of the entire season, this one game is just another example of Liverpool Football Club under Rafa Benitez not willing to fight the game before a European tie. I've said elsewhere, there's 10 players I could get rid of right now, I'd personally give the buying club a compensation fee if they took some our :censored: off us.

Thats the thing though John some of the ones who want Raffa out are actualy glorifiying that we lost today cause its another tick to them to get rid. It actualy sickens me this abuse hasnt just started its been going on since the match kicked off .
I even had a go myself telling them to stop moaning and get behind the team its a disgrace imo
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:
peewee wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
username wrote:This thead should just be locked, right now its just newbies or WUMs complaining and ciggy insultuing them (sorry, but the go support barnsley comment was not needed)

Yes it was I am from Barnsley but I support Liverpool, err why?

Why not support Barnsley? if you are from there why do people need to support Liverpool when they live in Barnsley surely glory hunters?

Is it not?

Born and Raised in Liverpool ... Moved to Barnsley 5 years ago to live with my Girlfriend!

Make sence?

mate she lives in holland, pot kettle etc

the fact is over 90% of the posters on here are not from liverpool mate so she is saying they are all glory hunters     :Oo:

You live in feckin Thailand it takes me 1 hour to get to Liverpool how many times have you vistited Liverpool since you moved to Asia not many I suspect.

You sh!t stirring tw@t

well woof this one comes after your warning, however the fact you are letting 'mong' slide is bad enough    :no
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion