LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:55 pm

What excuse will he come up with this time? Will he blame the fact that our players had stopped because they should have had a penalty? Will he come out
with the typicala statement "we need to take our chances"? Will he blame the international friendlies? Or will he come and admit that yet again, the players don't have the heart and pride to play for this club. "We need to take our chances" Well it's not rocket science you put forwards who can score to play. I'm sure there's a young forward in either the reserves or the youth side who know how to score. Kuyt (despite his goal) isn't good enough as his other missed chances proved. Crouch isn't clinical enough as his missed chances proved.

Benitez again showed his tactical genius by bringing off Babel (the man of the match at the time) for Harry :censored: Kewell. Not picking Reina or Gerrard doesn't bother me because we didn't pick Reina against Reading in the Carling Cup and still won. The truth is the players didn't have the heart for the fight, YET A :censored: GAIN. Players not prepared to run their hearts out for the club because it's Europe next. We'll see them all desperate to perform on Tuesday because that's where the media spotlight is. Well that's not good enough.

Luke Steele, was brilliant, I'll give him alot of credit because it's deserved. But still it's a disgrace. No more time, no more money and no more Benitez. Sack him now, and it's been a long time since I've felt this badly about him. I've always said I'd back him, but not any more. And NOT because of this one result, but because of the entire season, and particuarlly from October onwards.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:56 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Man U 3 Goners 0 game over

Who gives a :censored: about how United are getting on, after what's happened to us. You should be more concenered with the disgrace at the club YOU support, not how United or Arsenal are getting on.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby jono » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:56 pm

got bored of this place now, arguments all the time, i'll stick around and sift through the name calling and enjoy the quality comments that you get on here now and again, not that anyone is arsed what i do
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:57 pm

jono wrote:got bored of this place now, arguments all the time, i'll stick around and sift through the name calling and enjoy the quality comments that you get on here now and again, not that anyone is arsed what i do

:D
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:57 pm

The_Rock wrote:
bavlondon wrote:So come on wheres the Rafa brigade now?

Yeah....where is saber where is lando...where is lfc2007 ...

i wanna know what excuse they have this time...

And where exactly are you when LFC play ? No doubt following Liverpool and almost hope they lose to prove your point !  ???

I'll tell you where I am on the Benitez issue if and when you bother to get off your sanctimonious :censored: and go watch a game live instead of sitting on here and judging your club from afar...................
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:58 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
bavlondon wrote:So come on wheres the Rafa brigade now?

Yeah....where is saber where is lando...where is lfc2007 ...

i wanna know what excuse they have this time...

I told yer im hear reading all this Sh.it

we dont wanna know what you do in ya sex life nanny reading sh it sounds jipsie almost is it like reading tea leafs ?

Tbh you just show how much u dont care about the club defending this manager off ours like you are thanking a bank for investing all your money in northen rock.  :wwww

Who mentioned my :censored: sex life and where do you get off going on abar me being a gypo get a :censored: grip.

Dont you dare tell me i dont care about this club you were still a bubble in your ald fellas ale when i was watching them lad im so :censored: angry reading all the Shi.te that has been put on hear since the game started its no suprise that the place is choker block every Raffa hater has crawled from under there stones today.

Yes hes at fault sometimes but today the blame lays with that shower of overpaid Gobs.hites who call themselves footballers

i was having a joke first bit wasnt calling you a gypsie lol

So what u followed them all your life like that makes you better fan then me or any one else i can tell you it dont any one that spends money on liverpool has a right to there say.

As well you do so fair comment nanny , I can see what u meen now about the players wasnt good enuff but please dont tell me that isnt cos of rafas lack luster performance in dressing room once agian and poor team selection.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:58 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:

Who gives a :censored: about how United are getting on, after what's happened to us. You should be more concenered with the disgrace at the club YOU support, not how United or Arsenal are getting on.

Who will get sacking first ?? rafa or AW ??
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:

Who will get sacking first ?? rafa or AW ??

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid comment AW is top of league you nob end go buy a brain or some thing.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:01 pm

A manure squad without tevez and ronaldo are beating arsenal 3-0..... why can't our team without gerrard and torres beat a championship team ?  :no

The players just don't want to play for him....if the pro-rafa brigade can't see it...then i don't know what to say. It will actually be a win win situation if rafa walks....

I am sure rafa will be able to get a job as the spanish manager..and he will prove to be a massive success managing (emm....coaching) those bunch.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:03 pm

username wrote:This thead should just be locked, right now its just newbies or WUMs complaining and ciggy insultuing them (sorry, but the go support barnsley comment was not needed)

Yes it was I am from Barnsley but I support Liverpool, err why?

Why not support Barnsley? if you are from there why do people need to support Liverpool when they live in Barnsley surely glory hunters?

Is it not?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:04 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Rafa Stay .... only some of the players have to go ....

get ur head checked if u wan rafa to stay
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:04 pm

The_Rock wrote:A manure squad without tevez and ronaldo are beating arsenal 3-0..... why can't our team without gerrard and torres beat a championship team ?  :no

The players just don't want to play for him....if the pro-rafa brigade can't see it...then i don't know what to say. It will actually be a win win situation if rafa walks....

I am sure rafa will be able to get a job as the spanish manager..and he will prove to be a massive success managing (emm....coaching) those bunch.....

because man u have more "match winner player" than liverpool .... in short Man U have more money to spend on good players ... But Liverpool can't afford to spend on good players , the rich yanks have no money ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby destro » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:05 pm

If the players don't want to play for him sell them, who's to say they will want to play for his replacement. What do we do keep changing Managers just so our darling, overpaid, useless bunch of idiots get to have a Manager they like. I feel really sorry for them having to play under that nasty man Rafa :laugh:
destro

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:05 pm

The_Rock wrote:A manure squad without tevez and ronaldo are beating arsenal 3-0..... why can't our team without gerrard and torres beat a championship team ?  :no

was wondering rock in spain do they have same type of set up as they do in italy about rafs dont have much control over buying players if so does that meen why rafa is so bloody rubbish at buying players apart from torres and babel of course.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:Rafa Stay .... only some of the players have to go ....

get ur head checked if u wan rafa to stay

yup ... players like HK, PC,Riise have to go ...
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion