LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:42 pm

kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:Man U 1 Goners 0

Difference between rafa and fergie. When manure lose a game and his players perform badly...he is not afraid to drop players. He dropped ronaldo & tevez for the arsenal match and they are dominating arsenal...

Rafa keeps picking kuyt, babel, sissoko, garcia, voronin even though they played the previous game badly.....

this is with rafa he cant be told if some one says kuyt is :censored: he will play him the next 5 games, to stuborn

but kuyt is a better player than PC ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Lol, the maturity is some members is laughable.  Your acting like because we weren't members here, in this forum, we don't have a voice.  W/e :censored:.

At the start of the season I registered here because I can't watch LFC games, and I would read the threads to get the info and replays.  Now I can watch them, and I've been watching football for years, I think I am allowed to comment. 

I heard liverpool had the best fans, Ciggy sure is making that one look like a charm,

So let me get this correct: YOU just signed up on this forum because we just had a terrible result. Why not sign up at better times? So you came in here to talk sh*t and vent your frustrations? Don't you have a cat or a dog, or a wife to do that on? Catch a grip. If you're gonna stay, then do so and talk some sense.

No?  I signed up here when Torres was sold.  I've been supporting Athletico in La Liga for years, and when he was transferred I registered near the start of the season.

It was mainly because I only got La Liga games, and this was one way of keeping track of what was happening.  I didn't JUST post because I'm upset, which I thought I was, but not really compared to some.  I just decided to post today, a bad coincidence it was I guess?
SupitsJonF

Postby GOAT » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm

"RAFA IS A BABOON!"

*waiting for the echo of "you feck off anall"

:D  :D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Lol, the maturity is some members is laughable.  Your acting like because we weren't members here, in this forum, we don't have a voice.  W/e :censored:.

At the start of the season I registered here because I can't watch LFC games, and I would read the threads to get the info and replays.  Now I can watch them, and I've been watching football for years, I think I am allowed to comment. 

I heard liverpool had the best fans, Ciggy sure is making that one look like a charm,

So let me get this correct: YOU just signed up on this forum because we just had a terrible result. Why not sign up at better times? So you came in here to talk sh*t and vent your frustrations? Don't you have a cat or a dog, or a wife to do that on? Catch a grip. If you're gonna stay, then do so and talk some sense.

shut up man you a prime rafa di.ck sucker :censored: off you words meen :censored: all

I'll just pretend I didn't read that.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

shut up man you a prime rafa di.ck sucker :censored: off you words meen :censored: all

Emearld Red is right he is a total w@nker Nuff said.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Red wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Yeah, a LFC fan should leave because an opinion.  Good logic there.  The players are part to blame, but there hasn't been any improvement over the season.  If anything we are getting worse.  That is the job of the coach, to improve his players.  Not to create no fluidity in a team. 

To yankee, you said poverty stricken country.  I could of interpreted this wrong, but yankee = USA?

yes look at some of the :censored: stained cities, ive been there, the blacks live in poverty while the whites are protected,,,, i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts

:no

MODS ??

what the :censored: for? let people speak

Because of this....

i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts

If you dont like Americans thats your business but you dont have to go that far.....

dundalk you sap i was refering to G&H

Well be more specific.

You write about america the country and how the treat blacks and whites and at the end of it  i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts.

Not a mention of G+H.

Sap.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Yeah, a LFC fan should leave because an opinion.  Good logic there.  The players are part to blame, but there hasn't been any improvement over the season.  If anything we are getting worse.  That is the job of the coach, to improve his players.  Not to create no fluidity in a team. 

To yankee, you said poverty stricken country.  I could of interpreted this wrong, but yankee = USA?

yes look at some of the :censored: stained cities, ive been there, the blacks live in poverty while the whites are protected,,,, i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts

MODS ??

Because of this....

If you dont like Americans thats your business but you dont have to go that far.....

Well be more specific.

You write about america the country and how the treat blacks and whites and at the end of it  i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts.

Not a mention of G+H.

Sap.

give me a break ok liverpool lost to barsnley i well upset and :censored: off and to top all this off my GF supports the mancs and shes rubbing it in,,,,    feel for me man, feel for me  :help
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby redrover » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:47 pm

theres no getting away from the fact that things are getting worse and worse every week. rafa got all the credit (master tactician blah blah blah) after istanbul but really has let us down time after time. he simply isnt good enough for this league and hasnt adapted to the english game at all. in spain he was successful by resting players early in the season and romping home in the run in cause his players were fresher. it worked for him there and it was a great system to play but how can he not see it doesnt work here ?. he has defo brought us as far as he can and despite been a top bloke and ingrained in the liverpool way of life and society at the end of the day we are no closer to the title and are fast turning into a laughing stock which pains all us loyal and long suffering fans.he simply must go at the end of the season
shamrock rovers and liverpool are not a matter of life and death to me. they are much more important than that.
redrover

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Red wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:

MODS ??

Because of this....

Well be more specific.

Not a mention of G+H.

Sap.

give me a break ok liverpool lost to barsnley i well upset and :censored: off and to top all this off my GF supports the mancs and shes rubbing it in,,,,    feel for me man, feel for me  :help

leave her man  :Oo:

only joking but get ya self a GF who follows liverpool i did it great.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Ok.

:unclesam:   :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:50 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Red wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:

MODS ??

Because of this....

Well be more specific.

Not a mention of G+H.

Sap.

leave her man  :Oo:

only joking but get ya self a GF who follows liverpool i did it great.

if she was a fella id have knocked her out by now.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby username » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:51 pm

This thead should just be locked, right now its just newbies or WUMs complaining and ciggy insultuing them (sorry, but the go support barnsley comment was not needed)
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:53 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
bavlondon wrote:So come on wheres the Rafa brigade now?

Yeah....where is saber where is lando...where is lfc2007 ...

i wanna know what excuse they have this time...

I told yer im hear reading all this Sh.it

we dont wanna know what you do in ya sex life nanny reading sh it sounds jipsie almost is it like reading tea leafs ?

Tbh you just show how much u dont care about the club defending this manager off ours like you are thanking a bank for investing all your money in northen rock.  :wwww

Who mentioned my :censored: sex life and where do you get off going on abar me being a gypo get a :censored: grip.

Dont you dare tell me i dont care about this club you were still a bubble in your ald fellas ale when i was watching them lad im so :censored: angry reading all the Shi.te that has been put on hear since the game started its no suprise that the place is choker block every Raffa hater has crawled from under there stones today.

Yes hes at fault sometimes but today the blame lays with that shower of overpaid Gobs.hites who call themselves footballers
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Ciggy wrote:
peewee wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:Well im afraid to say im a Liverpool Supporter who currently lives in Barnsley

Well feckin support Barnsley then you mong

since dundalk is calling for the mods, let me just take great pleasure in highlighting this scandalous comment, i seem to remember lando being carded for saying 'retard', this is much worse     :no

You feck off anall mong

just so she can't edit her vileness out later    :no

i wonder if anyone on here has a downs syndrome sufferer in their families, no doubt the mods will sweep this under that carpet and let you get away scott free as always     :no
112-1077774096

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Man U 3 Goners 0 game over
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion