LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:33 pm

*_Ruthless_* wrote:
Red wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:Well im afraid to say im a Liverpool Supporter who currently lives in Barnsley

Well feckin support Barnsley then you mong

dont be a co.ck to people, your a bully and i hate bullies. just cos u hav posted more here than us dont give you the right to prevent us from having an opinion

she aint a bully, she dont like wums or trash like him.

This is ridiculos, And one of the reasons i stopped posting here to be honest..

Im Trash? i just had an opinion on todays match thats all  ???

sorry ruthless, i didnt mean to call you trash,  :(
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 pm

Dundalk wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Red wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Yeah, a LFC fan should leave because an opinion.  Good logic there.  The players are part to blame, but there hasn't been any improvement over the season.  If anything we are getting worse.  That is the job of the coach, to improve his players.  Not to create no fluidity in a team. 

To yankee, you said poverty stricken country.  I could of interpreted this wrong, but yankee = USA?

yes look at some of the :censored: stained cities, ive been there, the blacks live in poverty while the whites are protected,,,, i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts

:no

MODS ??

what the :censored: for? let people speak

Because of this....

i hate the americans big headed c[U]nts

If you dont like Americans thats your business but you dont have to go that far.....

dundalk you sap i was refering to G&H
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 pm

i dont want see anymore millions wasted by rafa.  he cant motivate players, makes bizarre decisions and judge of player is dodgy.  i dont care if we win the cl.  he should go.
puroresu

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:35 pm

puroresu wrote:will rafa blame the result on a lack of 20 mil players?  all those complaining about the players not being good enough rember who signed them.  rafa will not take us any further.  forget dic.  as long as rafa is in charge failure awaits us.

spot on, Rafa has spent over 100million.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:35 pm

peewee wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:Well im afraid to say im a Liverpool Supporter who currently lives in Barnsley

Well feckin support Barnsley then you mong

since dundalk is calling for the mods, let me just take great pleasure in highlighting this scandalous comment, i seem to remember lando being carded for saying 'retard', this is much worse     :no

You feck off anall mong
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:36 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Man U 1 Goners 0

Difference between rafa and fergie. When manure lose a game and his players perform badly...he is not afraid to drop players. He dropped ronaldo & tevez for the arsenal match and they are dominating arsenal...

Rafa keeps picking kuyt, babel, sissoko, garcia, voronin even though they played the previous game badly.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Man 2 Goners 0
LiverpoolMadman

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Man U really telling arsenal you don't belong at the #1 spot.  Must be embarrassing for them, however they have a huge injury list.
SupitsJonF

Postby Raj_Xedos » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Dirty Mancs 2 - 0 Wengers W4nk4s
Raj_Xedos

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:40 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Man U really telling arsenal you don't belong at the #1 spot.  Must be embarrassing for them, however they have a huge injury list.

Man U must win this match ... because they have been droping points lately ... just to make the fans happy ...

Goners can afford to lose this match .... because we wan to win the BPL and CL this season.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby kopite_1232002 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:40 pm

The_Rock wrote:

Difference between rafa and fergie. When manure lose a game and his players perform badly...he is not afraid to drop players. He dropped ronaldo & tevez for the arsenal match and they are dominating arsenal...

Rafa keeps picking kuyt, babel, sissoko, garcia, voronin even though they played the previous game badly.....

this is with rafa he cant be told if some one says kuyt is :censored: he will play him the next 5 games, to stuborn
kopite_1232002

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:41 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Lol, the maturity is some members is laughable.  Your acting like because we weren't members here, in this forum, we don't have a voice.  W/e :censored:.

At the start of the season I registered here because I can't watch LFC games, and I would read the threads to get the info and replays.  Now I can watch them, and I've been watching football for years, I think I am allowed to comment. 

I heard liverpool had the best fans, Ciggy sure is making that one look like a charm,

So let me get this correct: YOU just signed up on this forum because we just had a terrible result. Why not sign up at better times? So you came in here to talk sh*t and vent your frustrations? Don't you have a cat or a dog, or a wife to do that on? Catch a grip. If you're gonna stay, then do so and talk some sense.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:41 pm

The_Rock wrote:

Difference between rafa and fergie.

Ohhhh please do feck off its a totally different game.

Jesus christ.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KOPMATT » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:42 pm

The team that played out there today should've won and should've won easily even if it is the FA Cup. Something is wrong in the dressing room for the amount of inept performances that the squad have churned out this season. If they keep taking a good look at themselves they'll fall in love with themselves the amount of time they've been told to do so. Ok there are some players that seem to be just not good enough for the Club but without money we're lumbered with them for now. I'm just totally devastated by todays result as I'm sure we ALL are!
There may be trouble ahead!

YNWA
KOPMATT

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Lol, the maturity is some members is laughable.  Your acting like because we weren't members here, in this forum, we don't have a voice.  W/e :censored:.

At the start of the season I registered here because I can't watch LFC games, and I would read the threads to get the info and replays.  Now I can watch them, and I've been watching football for years, I think I am allowed to comment. 

I heard liverpool had the best fans, Ciggy sure is making that one look like a charm,

So let me get this correct: YOU just signed up on this forum because we just had a terrible result. Why not sign up at better times? So you came in here to talk sh*t and vent your frustrations? Don't you have a cat or a dog, or a wife to do that on? Catch a grip. If you're gonna stay, then do so and talk some sense.

shut up man you a prime rafa di.ck sucker :censored: off you words meen :censored: all
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion